The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue said in KAC she can't cook... I mean she had the time to learn basic meals at least in all these years at home..
Jacket potatoes take no skill. Pasta with grated cheese melted in. Sausage and mash. Literally these are meals children could put together. There is no excuse except that she just canā€™t be bothered.

Reactions: 7
Jacket potatoes take no skill. Pasta with grated cheese melted in. Sausage and mash. Literally these are meals children could put together. There is no excuse except that she just canā€™t be bothered.
They'll be this week "oooooh whatever-your-name-is.....shall we have sausages tonight.....oh they are nice aren't they......really nice....very cool"

"Ooh yeah we had sausages....noel.....noel....did we have sausages..."

Noel "yeah as sue said....we had sausages....and that's it folks......"

**side note sue's had so much sausage she can't face cooking them** šŸ˜¬šŸ˜šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They'll be this week "oooooh whatever-your-name-is.....shall we have sausages tonight.....oh they are nice aren't they......really nice....very cool"

**side note sue's had so much sausage she can't face cooking them** šŸ˜¬šŸ˜šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Brilliant !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

omg I can just hear her saying this as Iā€™m reading it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
This was hilarious! Imagine them reading this back when they come here to take a sneak peakšŸ¤£

Sues cooking ..I saw her once make "lasagna" in the instapot. Open red sauce jar, open pasta box, open white sauce jar, pour, job done. Who cares instapot just cooks it and not grill the cheese on top šŸ¤®
I didnt even see them use spices or herbs when Noel is cooking..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m watching a fairly newer KAC on channel 4 from when Sue was pregnant with Bonnie I think but they were voting on names and it was between Aubrey and Heidi so maybe it was Heidie she was having at the time

The chicken soup slop was amazing, dont be jel everyone.

I m sorry but there is no way they dont cook those kids beige food, which is fine in moderation.

Nuggets, Fish fingers, chips, waffles ect.
Lie I say its all good in moderation
Ah ok the high carb/convenience stuff šŸ˜Š
With that many mouths to feed I imagine it would be pretty expensive to cook that every day (when they could make casseroles and big pots of fresh pasta sauce for example)

Mostly they eat takeaway which must be frustrating as by the time it gets round the kids it's probably going to be cold.
I've only seen them eat sweets, macdonalds, sweets from strangers, Chinese, high sugar cereal.....and then more macdonalds than my kids have ever seen

They don't seem to eat jacket potatoes, pasta, that sort of thing.

I think if she used the oven its cleaning would interrupt chilling time šŸ¤” and we can't have that can we.

Ah ok the high carb/convenience stuff šŸ˜Š
With that many mouths to feed I imagine it would be pretty expensive to cook that every day (when they could make casseroles and big pots of fresh pasta sauce for example)
Exactly I find with my four beige food is absolutely the most expensive because I have to buy a lot of it to make one meal.

We dont eat meat but we use a lot of quorn, quorn mince etc. We use beige foods occasionally but I find its that bland food that gets left / wasted a LOT more

Reactions: 1
When mine were at home i used to make cottage pies meat and potato pies cheese and onion pies all desperate dan size it was cheaper to buy a joint of beef and cut is razor thin (only joking) everything i made was made from scratch we had chicken in the middle of the week with roasters veg and gravy some times chips ,i used to peel a sack of potato's a week ,i did all my own baking ,they were happy days but i couldn't do it now ..I wonder if Noel brings pies in for lunch Ha! .I watched 2 video's of the family yesterday to jog my memory ,there was such a lot i had forgot one was couple addicted to having babies and the next was 17 children what an eye opener

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve only just found out about this family after speaking with my partner about them.Decided to Google them.

Is it ever mentioned that in todayā€™s world the dad would have been charged for getting her pregnant underage? I just canā€™t understand why this isnā€™t mentioned more?

Also maybe itā€™s just me but the mum almost looks like she isnā€™t the full shilling.

Iā€™ve only just found out about this family after speaking with my partner about them.Decided to Google them.

Is it ever mentioned that in todayā€™s world the dad would have been charged for getting her pregnant underage? I just canā€™t understand why this isnā€™t mentioned more?

Also maybe itā€™s just me but the mum almost looks like she isnā€™t the full shilling.
Yes it is mentioned on a every article and posted they have ever had, not one person can understand why nothing was ever done about it, now there in there 40s and 50's nothing will be done.

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think either of them are the full shilling to be honest.

Back in the day when it happened there wouldnā€™t have been the same attention paid to things, and there was more stigma around adoption so I wonder if Sueā€™s parents didnā€™t want an investigation so claimed to the hospital etc that Noel was a lot closer in age to Sue than he was and it seemed just like two ā€œdamagedā€ children together and nobody really cared enough to look further into it. The Radfords themselves did make out at first that the ages were closer in the media stuff until people worked it out, didnā€™t they?

Reactions: 10
The chicken soup slop was amazing, dont be jel everyone.

I m sorry but there is no way they dont cook those kids beige food, which is fine in moderation.
I donā€™t think either of them are the full shilling to be honest.

Back in the day when it happened there wouldnā€™t have been the same attention paid to things, and there was more stigma around adoption so I wonder if Sueā€™s parents didnā€™t want an investigation so claimed to the hospital etc that Noel was a lot closer in age to Sue than he was and it seemed just like two ā€œdamagedā€ children together and nobody really cared enough to look further into it. The Radfords themselves did make out at first that the ages were closer in the media stuff until people worked it out, didnā€™t they?
I get your point but it was only 30ish years ago. It wasn't such a different world then.
Ots a discgrace it wasn't dealt with properly.

Theyā€™re quiet. I wonder if they were all struck down with the bug or have secretly went back to school.

People are using millies scan photos and from her account. If that isnā€™t an alarm bell to make their stuff private then I donā€™t know what is. I guess followers are more important

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Theyā€™re quiet. I wonder if they were all struck down with the bug or have secretly went back to school.

People are using millies scan photos and from her account. If that isnā€™t an alarm bell to make their stuff private then I donā€™t know what is. I guess followers are more important
Itā€™s the money they want to fund their lavish lifestyle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.