The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who does know a lot about safeguarding children, I would strongly advise against having their name displayed. Why would you increase the risk for the sake of fashion?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You are defending Sue a lot, not like you!
Spiller is right. They didn’t need his name.

If it’s an impulse snatch like that, whether or not they know the child’s name is unlikely to matter. If it’s more planned, chances are they’ll know the child’s name with or without personalised items - unless you walk around never addressing your child by name or nickname outside.

Sue showing the school is risky, a kid having a top or a blanket with their name on isn’t.

Reactions: 4
Each to their own opinion.
Spiller is right. They didn’t need his name.

If it’s an impulse snatch like that, whether or not they know the child’s name is unlikely to matter. If it’s more planned, chances are they’ll know the child’s name with or without personalised items - unless you walk around never addressing your child by name or nickname outside.

Sue showing the school is risky, a kid having a top or a blanket with their name on isn’t.
They didn’t need his name.

Sue only buys it for the babies anyway.
The elder ones don’t get that much thought out in.
Sue buys it !!!!!!.....Hardly.

i just dont think a personalised baby grow or top is a big issue to be fair, its nothing new and people have done it for years.
Unless your parents gave you a fun name and you never got anything personalised from the gift shop, there are just more options now for those names.

But going back to the grand kids, never looked at Chris kids and they really look like Radfords. The girl especially,. Radford Genes are strong and to be fair I am not sure thats a good thing ha ha

Reactions: 7
I agree with the not displaying names on kids clothes but I think in their case it makes no difference anyway cos they’re plastered all over social media (and soon channel 5). Not only do people know the kids names but what they’ve been doing, the toys they play with etc. It wouldn’t be hard to use that info to strike up a conversation with any one of those kids in a public place and then lead them off somewhere if that was someone’s intention. Chilling that they don’t recognise this.

• Sad
As someone who does know a lot about safeguarding children, I would strongly advise against having their name displayed. Why would you increase the risk for the sake of fashion?!
Yes I totally agree with this coming from a safeguarding point of view! I hate seeing people with childrens names on their bags/backpacks on full display especially for young children who dont know stranger danger yet, although if it's a tshirt or if its initials it's not as bad but personally I still wouldn't do it but then again like others have said a quick google and you can find their house, school, bakery etc if someone was targeting their childre .

Reactions: 3
Do you remember Kate plus eight when they travelled through the airport with their little backpacks, she would cover their name on the bag with masking tape so no one could call them over.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't think the greatest risk of exploitation they've put their kids at lies in a freebie babygrow with their misspelled name on it, tbf. Those adolescent girls they plaster all over YouTube in shorts and crop tops, swimmers and PJs all have social media. Literally anyone could create a profile with a pic of a fit boy, slide into their DMs and let the grooming begin.

They have raised those kids to believe that receiving gifts from total strangers and forming relationships with the senders is the norm. Can anyone in charge of that household not see the massive risk factors in that? You've got a load of young people not receiving adequate parental attention because the sheer weight of numbers in their family precludes that. They are desperate for validation - for someone to acknowledge them as "special" and there are literally millions of unscrupulous pervs out there more than willing to provide it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To be fair I think all the fears are a bit neurotic, if we see danger around every corner when they are children, we end up with a generation of neurotic children, oh wait we have got that. I am more guilty than most of excess fear and see it in my young adult children, much to my regret.

To be fair I think all the fears are a bit neurotic, if we see danger around every corner when they are children, we end up with a generation of neurotic children, oh wait we have got that. I am more guilty than most of excess fear and see it in my young adult children, much to my regret.
You probably don’t plaster your kids all over the internet and tv though to put them in that precarious position.

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t agree more, children are wrapped in cotton wool nowadays.
Trouble is, if they never get to experience danger then they will never know how to assess it, and we end up with totally incapable adults.
That said, it still isn’t wise to plaster your kids all over the media like the Radfrauds do, they were never going to have a “normal” upbringing in that household, but the way their parents pimp them to the public is quite shameful.

In the Radfrauds staged vlogs have you ever seen a spring clean ,sue cooking a proper meal for the kids with mashed potatoes and veg ,all the girls mucking in with the ironing ,cleaning windows and moping floors ,a good blitz of the bathroom picking up dog muck ,a proper normal life .Do you think they have hlp in

In the Radfrauds staged vlogs have you ever seen a spring clean ,sue cooking a proper meal for the kids with mashed potatoes and veg ,all the girls mucking in with the ironing ,cleaning windows and moping floors ,a good blitz of the bathroom picking up dog muck ,a proper normal life .Do you think they have hlp in
No I haven't, sue prefers to spend the day moaning about any thing and everything, makes a point that she has to do everything around the house but has she ever actually asked the children to help out, no reason older ones couldn't help with laundry, vaccuming, while the younger ones could help put toys away or even make the bed.

Ive never thought about it before but I've never seen sue cooking a meal for the family, I wonder why she doesn't?

Reactions: 5
Dont say she has help!

Poor sausage roll mum

Reactions: 2
No I haven't, sue prefers to spend the day moaning about any thing and everything, makes a point that she has to do everything around the house but has she ever actually asked the children to help out, no reason older ones couldn't help with laundry, vaccuming, while the younger ones could help put toys away or even make the bed.

Ive never thought about it before but I've never seen sue cooking a meal for the family, I wonder why she doesn't?
We have seen her putting a meal in the slow cooker to make Slop.

• Haha
Girls, girls, ohh . Boys and men can clean too! Noel does cook , don’t be sexist.

• Heart
Girls, girls, ohh . Boys and men can clean too! Noel does cook , don’t be sexist.
Its true but in this family its the almost other way round! What does Sue do apart from putting clothes in washing machine and then into the drier? Chill! You can tell as whenever they actually do something they won't miss the opportunity to vlog it. Noel is creepy but at least he does a lot, he cooks, renovates, builds furniture.. and sometimes he is in the pie shop as well.
Sue said in KAC she can't cook...i mean she had the time to learn basic meals at least in all these years at home..

Reactions: 6

She did something in a slow cooker once

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.