The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Mrs Radfraud always dress the young kids in clothes that are far too big for them?
In normal families I would say this is to get lots of wear out of an item (I’m guilty of this 😬) but in this family where they spend money like water and you never see the kids in the same outfit twice, honestly I have no idea 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I've been reading about how children should be protected to take part in filming

Basically if my child went on the team meetings for school there are SO many rules. They can't be in a bedroom with a camera on for safeguarding, they must be dressed in a certain way, they must blur the background.....and that's just a class of 25

So why can she show her kids in their beds / in pjs / nightwear.
I'm starting to think it's a safeguarding issue. Surely they have a social worker with the programme to protect at filming.

They regularly display their children to literally thousands of people 🙄

l'd like her to explain how she safeguards them.

I know the later episodes of Kate plus eight all bedroom filming/ upstairs area was banned under the law to protect children

To show Tillie at her most vulnerable i still think was wrong 😔 I know she always says she doesn't film if they don't want to but a baby or young infant age child can't object!!

I'd like them.to break down safeguarding into their vlog i think it would be interesting.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Radio silence down Radford way. Have they all been struck down with this bug?
Heart bleeds 🥴
In there Instagram stories it looks like it was what would have been noels dad's birthday, might be why they went quiet, looks like there getting another most likely gifted personalised baby grow for heidie. I've never known a baby have so much clothing and toys with their name on.

I've been reading about how children should be protected to take part in filming

Basically if my child went on the team meetings for school there are SO many rules. They can't be in a bedroom with a camera on for safeguarding, they must be dressed in a certain way, they must blur the background.....and that's just a class of 25

I'm starting to think it's a safeguarding issue. Surely they have a social worker with the programme to protect at filming.

I know the later episodes of Kate plus eight all bedroom filming/ upstairs area was banned under the law to protect children

To show Tillie at her most vulnerable i still think was wrong 😔 I know she always says she doesn't film if they don't want to but a baby or young infant age child can't object!!

I'd like them.to break down safeguarding into their vlog i think it would be interesting.
Sue repeatedly shows the outside of the house, the general area where it is and the schools where the children go, then moans when people point that out, Im not sure she knows what safeguarding is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In there Instagram stories it looks like it was what would have been noels dad's birthday, might be why they went quiet, looks like there getting another most likely gifted personalised baby grow for heidie. I've never known a baby have so much clothing and toys with their name on.
Well apart from Ronnie Hinch

Reactions: 7
Sue repeatedly shows the outside of the house, the general area where it is and the schools where the children go, then moans when people point that out, Im not sure she knows what safeguarding is.
The outside of their house was shown in numerous episodes of KAC as well, and there's a Trainline right opposite, very easy to find their house on Google maps just from knowing that bit of information.
Don't even need their address!

Reactions: 10
True, are they worried they will forget heidies name? The others had the occasional personalised items but with heidie it's on nearly everything definately gone overboard.

Look tbh with that many kids who all look alike I'd have been name-tagging them all. How the hell else could you tell them apart. I'm sure that's why there's such utter chaos in that house. They'd never know what name to call out for chastisement when one of the little Chavfords broke a rule so they just decided not to be arsed with having any rules at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

If she’s showing the schools she’s also putting other children at risk as well, if I was a parent of children at those schools I wouldn’t be very happy. I would love to know what the teachers think of them.

Reactions: 6
If she’s showing the schools she’s also putting other children at risk as well, if I was a parent of children at those schools I wouldn’t be very happy. I would love to know what the teachers think of them.
Not a great deal I should imagine.

It would have been her dad’s birthday. He died.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I like a bit of personalised clothing and things, I will defend that slightly. But I pay for all mine and they get more than 1 wear. In some sense they are really handy, I have some raincoats for nursery with initials on. Or if you have kids with same/similar sized clothing. It just helps stop things being ixed up if they are the same.

She only really does it while they are babies.

I dont see Max, Casper or Oscar getting a personalised top, well until she ordered some upon reading this. Would help Noel stop mixing them up too.

Sophie regularly shares documents, news from her child's school without even thinking

Reactions: 1
Honestly how SS didn't get involved (or did they and we never heard about it as its deffo not something you shout about) its baffling 😳
One of the care homes I was at for a bit had a sensor on our doors so it would cause an alarm if we left the room and we would have to explain to someone if we wanted the toilet etc. I remember thinking it was really intrusive but the social workers had no problem with it. There was much worse that went on in the care homes and SS never batted an eyelid, you'd be surprised the amount of things people can get away with unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I like a bit of personalised clothing and things, I will defend that slightly. But I pay for all mine and they get more than 1 wear. In some sense they are really handy, I have some raincoats for nursery with initials on. Or if you have kids with same/similar sized clothing. It just helps stop things being ixed up if they are the same.

She only really does it while they are babies.

I dont see Max, Casper or Oscar getting a personalised top, well until she ordered some upon reading this. Would help Noel stop mixing them up too.
I was always led to believe not to put small children in clothes with their name. The reason.... a stranger could call them by name and walk off with them. A small child thinks it is somebody that they know.

Reactions: 20
I was always led to believe not to put small children in clothes with their name. The reason.... a stranger could call them by name and walk off with them. A small child thinks it is somebody that they know.
There have been posts about this on social media.
I dont think an abductor needs a name and they could just as easily hear the child being called their name in the the street by a parent ect.

To be fair I am pretty sure most people know the radford names anyway.
Urgh I feel bad defending her

There have been posts about this on social media.
I dont think an abductor needs a name and they could just as easily hear the child being called their name in the the street by a parent ect.

To be fair I am pretty sure most people know the radford names anyway.
Urgh I feel bad defending her
So you should😂

• Haha
I am with Little me on this one .Can you imagine at a theme park or something similar that families like the Radfords, would not know where each of their kids are that anyone could call their name out ,the child could think it is someone whom films them ,and go off with them or even a sexual abuser , Remember Sue always wants to be seen with her large brood .She is putting her kids at risk .Remember Jamie Bulger I do

• Sad
I am with Little me on this one .Can you imagine at a theme park or something similar that families like the Radfords, would not know where each of their kids are that anyone could call their name out ,the child could think it is someone whom films them ,and go off with them or even a sexual abuser , Remember Sue always wants to be seen with her large brood .She is putting her kids at risk .Remember Jamie Bulger I do
Can I just take a moment to say how apt your user name is on this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is exactly what I was meaning. That poor little boy was gone in a flash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.