The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah imagine they r vomiting or something and have to sleep like that with dirty bedsheets..also cant drink water at night if they happen to be thirsty?
What about nightmares..my 7 year old still comes to say from time to time he had bad dreams so I reassure him its ok and he will go back to sleep. Maybe thats why Oscar and Casper shares..

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If they disciplined them a bit more they wouldn’t have to lock them in

Reactions: 10
Yes when they show signs of interest in food at the table and when they can sit up alone. The recommended age is 6 months so Heidie is definitely late

Reactions: 5
Why would you remove it in the first place though? It’s utterly bizarre
I definitely wouldn't do it myself and would get a stair gate, I bet it was a case of the handle broke and Sue with all of her intelligence thought that's a brilliant way to get them to stay in their own beds so we can baby make without being disturbed 🤣🤣

She said in an interview that the handles stayed off because they get up early or wake in the night and leave the room.
Fair enough, I havent seen that so dodnt know i just presummed it was whilst they get to sleep then they open it again as that's what I do with my little ones stair gate, once we come up to bed I lock the gate at the top of the stairs, shut the bathroom door and open his gate so he can get to us if he needs us,l.

But they were shown on that video pushing the knob back out which meant even if Noel put it back in when they were asleep if they tried to get out in an emergency the knob could have fallen out, trapping them inside 😑😑😑😑
I used to do this to my sister to lock her in her bedroom and you only need one side in for it to turn the lock as long as you have the metal bar bit that turns it so if Noel has that in his handle he could turn it with the other handle in, ad I used to take the handle of my side and the middle bit out and my sister couldn't get out, obviously it was a joke and I didnt leave her in there she was also older than me 🤣🤣 for the radfords though it's still dangerous becuase if something happened and thought couldn't find their side of the handle and I bet in a panic you would rush around looking for it

Last edited:
I definitely wouldn't do it myself and would get a stair gate, I bet it was a case of the handle broke and Sue with all of her intelligence thought that's a brilliant way to get them to stay in their own beds so we can baby make without being disturbed 🤣🤣

Fair enough, I havent seen that so dodnt know i just presummed it was whilst they get to sleep then they open it again as that's what I do with my little ones stair gate, once we come up to bed I lock the gate at the top of the stairs, shut the bathroom door and open his gate so he can get to us if he needs us,l.

I used to do this to my sister to lock her in her bedroom and you only need one side in for it to turn the lock as long as you have the metal bar bit that turns it so if Noel has that in his handle he could turn it with the other handle in, ad I used to take the handle of my side and the middle bit out and my sister couldn't get out, obviously it was a joke and I didnt leave her in there she was also older than me 🤣🤣 for the radfords though it's still dangerous becuase if something happened and thought couldn't find their side of the handle and I bet in a panic you would rush around looking for it
There is no way anyone would would be able to find a knob and find the hole for it if a fire happened. You can't see anything once the house fills with smoke. It's a terrifying thought.

Reactions: 6
There is no way anyone would would be able to find a knob and find the hole for it if a fire happened. You can't see anything once the house fills with smoke. It's a terrifying thought.
22 people and 4 dogs in a house that has one entrance/exit. I wouldn’t rate their chances too high anyway.

• Sad
22 people and 4 dogs in a house that has one entrance/exit. I wouldn’t rate their chances too high anyway.
In my opinion it's never seemed like a wise decision to put all the youngest children on the highest floor in the house. And all the eldest children on the lowest floor.

The fact that the house was some kind of home and was closed because probably because it needed alot of work to pass fire safety ect says it all.

There is a good reason why they closed it as a home.

Reactions: 6
Cant believe how much money they piss away. Those chairs will be filthy by the end of the weekend.

Imagine having all those kids, I would be too worried about something happening to me and my husband and nobody been able to take care of them. Or at the very least them all getting split up.

Reactions: 13
If anything did happen to the parents I think they would definitely be split up, can’t see any relatives having the time or space for that many children in one home

Reactions: 4
If anything did happen to the parents I think they would definitely be split up, can’t see any relatives having the time or space for that many children in one home
I think the only thing that could possibly happen for them to all stay together in that instance would be that the older ones take on guardianship of the younger ones and stay in the house. But it’s a hell of a job to expect your kids to take on.

Sorry but changing the subject (!) I just want to say that on their posts people comment on how much Millie’s baby looks like the other Radford kids but personally I think she looks completely different. They all have a “look” (very cloned) but Ophelia has her own look and actually very pretty. I hope for her sake (baby’s) she looks like her dad’s family.
8596BFBE-ADC9-42A2-90AB-1626BD1703DE.jpeg

Last edited:
Radio silence down Radford way. Have they all been struck down with this bug?
Heart bleeds 🥴

• Haha
I think the only thing that could possibly happen for them to all stay together in that instance would be that the older ones take on guardianship of the younger ones and stay in the house. But it’s a hell of a job to expect your kids to take on.

Sorry but changing the subject (!) I just want to say that on their posts people comment on how much Millie’s baby looks like the other Radford kids but personally I think she looks completely different. They all have a “look” (very cloned) but Ophelia has her own look and actually very pretty. I hope for her sake (baby’s) she looks like her dad’s family.View attachment 398254
Exactly she doesnt have the UFO head of Millie.

• Haha

Sorry but changing the subject (!) I just want to say that on their posts people comment on how much Millie’s baby looks like the other Radford kids but personally I think she looks completely different. They all have a “look” (very cloned) but Ophelia has her own look and actually very pretty. I hope for her sake (baby’s) she looks like her dad’s family.View attachment 398254
I think she is turning into a Radfraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Bonnie looks like Noel and Heidie is Sue’s twin much like Phoebe. The very rounded eyes and the same head shape whereas Ophelia doesn’t look like their sibling. When she grows and her features come out more the differences will be more evident

Sophies kids are absolute radford clones.

I can see alot of radford in I feel ya, but I can also see differences.

She dont have the moon head, but I think she has radford eyes.

• Haha
Sophies kids are absolute radford clones.

I can see alot of radford in I feel ya, but I can also see differences.

She dont have the moon head, but I think she has radford eyes.
I also think it’s the eyes that make her look like a Radfraud.

Why does Mrs Radfraud always dress the young kids in clothes that are far too big for them?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.