The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can all wish 😂 I don’t see why they’ve not done this, makes more sense TBH. They need the outdoor space. They need to buy a house in Essex or something, they’d fit right in 🥴
They would need a good 1.5 million for a 6+ bedroom in essex!

Reactions: 4
I think all the teenage girls have the personality of a turnip.
hahaha most of them yeah, it’s all about image and aspiring to be these typical influencers and make money they don’t deserve rather than having personality

Reactions: 1
Baking from scratch can be used to teach so many things, the basics of weighing and measuring are well within their capacity without going into the more scientific principles of baking. Even making ice lollies can teach a child about changes in state.
What sort of message does it send that a baker hasn’t taught his kids the basics of a Vicky sponge. I suppose it is like the painter has the house that needs painting, but crikey it is so simple.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen on Millies story about friends with babies? She seems to have a lot of friends about her age with babies, is this super common in that area? Not sure if it’s been discussed before sorry!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Not a chance, you’re not getting Deliveroo and Just Eat in the Lake District. You can’t just “pop” to Homebase. Everything has to be well planned and organised. Wouldn’t suit them at all.
Yes indeed totally agree - they have definitely said that intention a number of times though - but totally unrealistic yes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen on Millies story about friends with babies? She seems to have a lot of friends about her age with babies, is this super common in that area? Not sure if it’s been discussed before sorry!
I've had a tattler stalk 🤣 one of them is 22, one is 19, not sure on the others but soon definitely seem to be in more stable relationships or have a house and they all seem to have babies the same age so I'm thinking she has met them since being pregnant with I-feel-ya 🤷‍♀️

It was actually me who made the comment about the tarts boudoir. I still think that’s where the chairs belong.
Oh I'm so glad you put your hand up. I giggled a bit when I first read the remark but when I saw the piccys later I fully realised the genius of it. The Chavford family aesthetic in a nutshell. Well done.

Poor little things, they are both old enough to be toilet trained at night
It's been mentioned before that Sue used to lock the little ones in their rooms at night and took a lot of heat for it. Possibly she's still locking them in at night but just not talking about it anymore. Which would explain the night nappies.

It's a lot more than poor parenting if that is the case because locking children in a room at night is an unacceptable risk. Illness, fire, accidents - anything could happen, trapping them in there unable to escape or summon help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s likely a case of once you’re in that “group” you’re more likely to know others who are too. Your social circle tends to reflect the stage of life you’re in. I know that was what happened when I had my son at 20, I sort of gravitated towards those who were having children at a similar age.

Reactions: 5
Oh I'm so glad you put your hand up. I giggled a bit when I first read the remark but when I saw the piccys later I fully realised the genius of it. The Chavford family aesthetic in a nutshell. Well done.

It's been mentioned before that Sue used to lock the little ones in their rooms at night and took a lot of heat for it. Possibly she's still locking them in at night but just not talking about it anymore. Which would explain the night nappies.

It's a lot more than poor parenting if that is the case because locking children in a room at night is an unacceptable risk. Illness, fire, accidents - anything could happen, trapping them in there unable to escape or summon help.
I'm not sticking up for them but when I watched it and I have watched it again since seeing peoples comments on here I thought they literally did it to stop them getting out of bed and coming downstairs but Noel stood there whilst they were messing and would keep going in until they were asleep and then they would put the handle back in 🤷‍♀️
Not saying it's right as I would just say get a stairgate like normal people to stop them getting out their bedroom or get them into a better routine but I bet its harder when kids share bedrooms as they mess about together

I'm not sticking up for them but when I watched it and I have watched it again since seeing peoples comments on here I thought they literally did it to stop them getting out of bed and coming downstairs but Noel stood there whilst they were messing and would keep going in until they were asleep and then they would put the handle back in 🤷‍♀️
Not saying it's right as I would just say get a stairgate like normal people to stop them getting out their bedroom or get them into a better routine but I bet its harder when kids share bedrooms as they mess about together
Why would you remove it in the first place though? It’s utterly bizarre

Reactions: 1
Why would they keep a potty in there if it wasn’t for them to use while locked in ???

Reactions: 2
She said in an interview that the handles stayed off because they get up early or wake in the night and leave the room.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She said in an interview that the handles stayed off because they get up early or wake in the night and leave the room.
Honestly how SS didn't get involved (or did they and we never heard about it as its deffo not something you shout about) its baffling 😳

Honestly how SS didn't get involved (or did they and we never heard about it as its deffo not something you shout about) its baffling 😳
People called them I am sure of that, but all they will have done is told them to put the in place.
The kids are clothed and fed, no evidence of aduse.
Wold have been signed off

Reactions: 2
People called them I am sure of that, but all they will have done is told them to put the in place.
The kids are clothed and fed, no evidence of aduse.
Wold have been signed off
I think what's more shocking to me is the fact they obviously didn't see anything wrong in that behaviour, letting it be filmed, discussing it etc. It obviously didn't even go through their pea brains that its dangerous. Scary that a complete lack of regard for safety in something like that, makes me wonder what else they allow

But they were shown on that video pushing the knob back out which meant even if Noel put it back in when they were asleep if they tried to get out in an emergency the knob could have fallen out, trapping them inside 😑😑😑😑

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.