The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue seemed overly happy and chatty in the vlog. I wonder if she’s found out she’s pregnant.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It can't be good advertising for their food company, saying how the kids are sick and they hope its not a bug sweeping through the house 😳 then in the next breath saying about going in the hot tub. Talk about germ breeding ground 🤢
If there is a sickness bug going through their house, then Noel shouldn't be going to the pie shop. That's basic hygiene. Who would want to eat anything made by someone who has a house full of sick people, especially if he's helping Sue clean it up.

Reactions: 11
I need to put you all straight, ESSEX dont want them.
The south east dont want them, The south dont want them.

Just looked at the thumbnail of the vlog why does sue put her hand on her Jaw like that, does she have a tooth ache?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sue seemed overly happy and chatty in the vlog. I wonder if she’s found out she’s pregnant.
Selling a pram to make it look like she’s not wanting anymore. Right!!! We believe you!
I still say there will be another announcement.

Reactions: 12
Just looked at the thumbnail of the vlog why does sue put her hand on her Jaw like that, does she have a tooth ache?
Because inside she's just a little girl play acting at being a grown up. So many of her mannerisms are the exaggerated ones children make when they are playing grown up or trying to act older than their years.

Reactions: 5
I've just watched the heartbreaking episode of KAC when their baby was stillborn. How could any man put his wife through more pregnancies after something like that happening, seeing as they already had a family? I don't like Noel, he's creepy as tit, but after watching that I dislike him even more 😠😠😠😠😠😠

I've just watched the heartbreaking episode of KAC when their baby was stillborn. How could any man put his wife through more pregnancies after something like that happening, seeing as they already had a family? I don't like Noel, he's creepy as tit, but after watching that I dislike him even more 😠😠😠😠😠😠
She said she couldn’t do pregnancy again and went on to have 5 more. How does that work ?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Worryingly they have said they’d ideally like to live in the Lake District. Please - No!

• Haha
Worryingly they have said they’d ideally like to live in the Lake District. Please - No!
Not a chance, you’re not getting Deliveroo and Just Eat in the Lake District. You can’t just “pop” to Homebase. Everything has to be well planned and organised. Wouldn’t suit them at all.

Reactions: 10
For every one of their kids? With them I think it’s just laziness.
It runs in families too. If the hormone isn’t produced by a parent as a child, then there’s a very high chance 60-70% that their child will have the same, I was about 5-6 before I was dry at night and 3 out of my 6 older kids needed the medication to stop wetting the bed

It runs in families too. If the hormone isn’t produced by a parent as a child, then there’s a very high chance 60-70% that their child will have the same, I was about 5-6 before I was dry at night and 3 out of my 6 older kids needed the medication to stop wetting the bed
I know it’s not uncommon and I apologise as I’m not well informed on the subject. But I still stand my original statement that they leave them in nappies at night because it’s easier than dealing with kids who might need a wee in the night or having to constantly change sheets, especially when there are a few of them. Each to their own but that just highlights the fact that having so many kids so close together means they cannot adequately meet each child’s needs.
But it pays the bills for them so y’know... priorities

Looks like they decided to do some baking yesterday, which is all good but I hope they made sure everyone is all better beforehand🤔personally I would wait until and make sure everyone's fine before baking with lots of little ones, also why are all the little ones just casually sitting on the island🤨

For every one of their kids? With them I think it’s just laziness.
Both of my boys were quiet old before they were dry at night. As was my brother. Apparently it's genetic. I don't really know how you could train them ? Some kids are just very deep sleepers and their bodies don't wake them. Lifting them to the toilet doesn't do anything as you basically sleepwalk them. We got an alarm thing but the Drs don't recommend them until they are older as if there body isn't ready their is nothing you can do.

That's why they sell nighttime pull-ups up that fit up to age 15 !

I know it’s not uncommon and I apologise as I’m not well informed on the subject. But I still stand my original statement that they leave them in nappies at night because it’s easier than dealing with kids who might need a wee in the night or having to constantly change sheets, especially when there are a few of them. Each to their own but that just highlights the fact that having so many kids so close together means they cannot adequately meet each child’s needs.
But it pays the bills for them so y’know... priorities
I only have 3 kids but why would I put myself and my kids through wet beds and changing sheets every night if they werent ready ? It's not 'teaching' them anything in fact it would be more cruel. I don't think you can blame them on this one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I remember it at the time. and it was hearbreaking.
I understood 1 more but to carry on.....

They couldn't afford to live in Essex lol
This is very true, The whole of the south east is expensive

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Both of my boys were quiet old before they were dry at night. As was my brother. Apparently it's genetic. I don't really know how you could train them ? Some kids are just very deep sleepers and their bodies don't wake them. Lifting them to the toilet doesn't do anything as you basically sleepwalk them. We got an alarm thing but the Drs don't recommend them until they are older as if there body isn't ready their is nothing you can do.

That's why they sell nighttime pull-ups up that fit up to age 15 !

I only have 3 kids but why would I put myself and my kids through wet beds and changing sheets every night if they werent ready ? It's not 'teaching' them anything in fact it would be more cruel. I don't think you can blame them on this one.
I think you misunderstood what I was saying but let’s leave it there 👍

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.