The Radford Family #13 Radfords are bragging, their baby making is lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s not uncommon and I apologise as I’m not well informed on the subject. But I still stand my original statement that they leave them in nappies at night because it’s easier than dealing with kids who might need a wee in the night or having to constantly change sheets, especially when there are a few of them. Each to their own but that just highlights the fact that having so many kids so close together means they cannot adequately meet each child’s needs.
But it pays the bills for them so y’know... priorities
This and the fact they have been known to lock kids in rooms.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think I must have started watching their videos after this but what would have happened if one of them got hurt in the night? 😡
They probably wouldn’t know until the morning, it’s on the first kids and counting, no handles on doors, shut in with potty’s in the room 🤢😢

Que next vlog sue showing the handles are on doors and some sort of evening routine

Reactions: 7
They probably wouldn’t know until the morning, it’s on the first kids and counting, no handles on doors, shut in with potty’s in the room 🤢😢
😡 Sounds like they were lucky not to have any sudden emergencies, where there all need to leave quickly!

Reactions: 6
Have they ever given a real reason for their overbreeding?
Large families are well and good, but to have over 20 kids?
Even in the days before reliable contraception most couples stopped long before that.

Reactions: 5
Katie is 18 and currently learning how to draw a bar chart??!?! Surely that’s covered at a wayyyyyy younger level😶

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Katie is 18 and currently learning how to draw a bar chart??!?! Surely that’s covered at a wayyyyyy younger level😶
Really? Katie comes across fairly bright. That's something I learnt very early on in secondary school, although I did have to carry on with maths in college we studied far more difficult topics than bar charts. Is she maybe just helping one of the younger ones? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Really? Katie comes across fairly bright. That's something I learnt very early on in secondary school, although I did have to carry on with maths in college we studied far more difficult topics than bar charts. Is she maybe just helping one of the younger ones? 🤔
8B3D3FA7-209F-46CA-9BC7-24203A9065A2.png

this is is her story. I did think maybe she’s going through it with a little one but it doesn’t look like it🤦🏻‍♀️ it says GCSE maths at the bottom so maybe she’s having to re-sit?

• Wow
View attachment 394828
this is is her story. I did think maybe she’s going through it with a little one but it doesn’t look like it🤦🏻‍♀️ it says GCSE maths at the bottom so maybe she’s having to re-sit?
With the new 'you must stay in education until you are 18' most college courses make you retake your gcse English and maths if you haven't reached the pass grade, alongside your subject too.

View attachment 394828
She’s not going to pass it again if she’s spending all day on social media instead of studying

I sound like my mother, I’ll see myself out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like they decided to do some baking yesterday, which is all good but I hope they made sure everyone is all better beforehand🤔personally I would wait until and make sure everyone's fine before baking with lots of little ones, also why are all the little ones just casually sitting on the island🤨
They only ever make Packet cake mixes. If you are going to make a cake do it properly!

Reactions: 2
They only ever make Packet cake mixes. If you are going to make a cake do it properly!
This is what I don’t get! The guy is a baker, he must be buying flour in by the ton load. A basic sponge mix is flour, eggs, sugar and butter, all stuff that he can bring home from the bakery. It would do the kids good to actually see things made from scratch rather than just pour in water and mix 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
This is what I don’t get! The guy is a baker, he must be buying flour in by the ton load. A basic sponge mix is flour, eggs, sugar and butter, all stuff that he can bring home from the bakery. It would do the kids good to actually see things made from scratch rather than just pour in water and mix 🤷‍♀️
You watch they will be going shopping for things to make a cake soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No I don’t think any of them are that bright to be honest, especially Katie and Aimee

• Haha
Kate plus eight she openly admitted she never baked except from a box 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
When I was 18/19 knew a lot more and I can say the same for most people. Fun fact: I’m only two years older than Katie😜 and I had half the opportunities she did in terms of financial support and I still feel like I’ve done way more, I guess it’s her social media addiction that’s blowing her fuse and making her dim. She seemed very charismatic in the old KAC and now she’s very different

When I was 18/19 knew a lot more and I can say the same for most people. Fun fact: I’m only two years older than Katie😜 and I had half the opportunities she did in terms of financial support and I still feel like I’ve done way more, I guess it’s her social media addiction that’s blowing her fuse and making her dim. She seemed very charismatic in the old KAC and now she’s very different
I think all the teenage girls have the personality of a turnip.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.