The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisy’s a spoilt brat just like her aunties, she’s like 8 and seen in pics on Sophie’s instagram, she has her own phone?!!?? Sorry but my girls weren’t allowed to have phones until they went to secondary school (around 11/12). It just makes sense tbh they are too young to understand actual cyber safety at 7/8.
I thought Daisy was acting spoilt and rude, but then i thought maybe she didn't want filmed, but in that case, Sophie should have read the situation and taken her out of the view of camera. However, we all know that would never happen as they love to parade their kids in front of the camera any chance they get + Sue could have also noticed she was uncomfortable and stopped, but no.

Saying that, it wouldn't surprise me if she is also a brat as most of their family seem to be. Loud and obnoxious with no morals, awareness, no manners, nothing.
The fact she also has her own phone at that age is shocking.

The family is fucked up in so many ways. I really don't know how their neighbours cope living next door to them.

Reactions: 8
Woah the cost of everything must have been astronomical
A dyson hair dryer
All those branded clothes for the older boys and Aimee’s coat
All the perfumes
The iPhone
The LOL house (which tillie already has!)
2 switches! And they already have 2 don’t they?!

the older boys all seem nice and quiet and polite I must say
Chloe looks better without make up!
Yes. There were two switches last year 😂 where did they go??

Reactions: 4
I don’t think they return stuff or anything like that.
I think they bin it when it’s broken ect.

they have such a throwaway attitude, so rather than take care of things or teaching the kids to take care of things they just buy new. The kids are pretty feral and I can’t see any of them respecting anything or taking care of stuff, especially the little ones.

Reactions: 9
I actually felt sorry for Daisy you could clearly see she didn’t want to be filmed and yet a camera was shoved in her face, she hid behind her mum and sue just moved so we could see her. Made me feel uncomfortable.
Her brotger and sister also got better presents unless I missed something? What did she get? A watch and some hair crayons?

Reactions: 6
All those presents, all that expense, but:
not one book
no arts and crafts supplies
nothing to encourage or support a hobby, interest, sport or learning
almost nothing that promotes any imagination or interaction
nothing to improve anyone’s bedroom

Surely out of 22 people, they have some interests beyond plastic toys and designer tracksuits?!

Reactions: 25
Baby spice got a MK handbag... oh my days.
Is Joe a alcoholic? Did he belch at the table? Nice!
I thought it was awful - all those gifts and lack of respect for them
I dont know about alcoholic but hes always been a drinker, sue used to say how her and noel didnt approve of his drinking when he lived with them.

Reactions: 4
I've only skipped through the videos but who was the bike for? All the other presents have been tidied away but the bike is still there untouched. If I'd been given a brand new bike as a kid I'd have been outside on it 24/7.

Sophie's little girl is desperate to hide from the camera 😠 Give the child some privacy ffs! I hate how they're shoving more presents at them while they're still trying to look at what they've opened!!!!

The little girl isn't chewing on the box - she's trying to open it with her teeth 😑

I reckon Sues jumpers always look so crap because she doesn't wash them properly. They look like acrylic ones which need a handwash programme to stop hem getting thin and baggy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
One of the older girls (Millie?) commented that Heidi and Ophelia had received the same toy for Christmas. This is just insane spending for the sake of it. They’re both under 1 year old babies, living in a house with a 2, 3, 4 and 5 year old in it. They don’t need any toys! Maybe a token gift so the older children don’t think Santa left the babies out, but surely they have more toys than you could imagine?

Reactions: 15
I’d like to retract my comment about daisy being a brat. I think it was out of line of me and after rewatching the vlog back, it does appear she was just shy and timid around the limelight. It’s good to admit when you’re wrong and on my case, I think this was one of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I also didn't like they way they kept asking the grandkids Do you like it ? Do you like it ? It's great Do you like it ?

As an adult I hate opening presents with an audience. I would have hated that as a kid with at least 10 people watching me open something and waiting for my reaction. I think the little girl who got the llama wasn't really sure what it was and also I think she might have been to old for it ? (Also if it was my child I would be thinking o great where are we going to put that ?!?)

Reactions: 12
Sophie made a comment on the vlog about wanting a new kitchen...then said she was joking, but I don't think she was. I know she lives alone and works away from the radfrauds magic pie shop, but I'm sure when she sees her other siblings getting new cars etc, she must feel some resentment. Especially when someone mentioned that they lent chloe the money for a boob job but refused sophie 😏 the MK bag they bought her is in the outlet shop too...

Reactions: 14
Daisy’s body language actually concerns me and I’m not sure why?

She doesn’t interact with Noel at all and I rewatched last years Christmas vlog and Daisy said she “feels sick”

Something doesn’t feel right or look right there ans I actually feel concerned 😟

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
New title suggestion:-

The extravagant purchases are never ending, even their fans are starting to question their spending

Reactions: 14
Joe was back again!
So are they separated and doing it for the vlog, or does Sophie just keeps him hidden as he seemed to not fit the instgram perfect look she’s going for...! To put it politely! Who sits on their phone at the Christmas dinner table!

Reactions: 7
Just looked up the 'Lounge' clothing the girls got as I had never heard of it. Millie's jumper from her baby was £70 ! 😱 It looks like something you could get in Matalan and Katie said she got a few of the joggers and tops !

• Wow
i think daisy was upset as well that her little sister got this huge present and in comparison hers weren’t as good

Reactions: 10
i think daisy was upset as well that her little sister got this huge present and in comparison hers weren’t as good
She seemed really excited about whatever the first thing she got was Poopsie ?! But was stopped from opening it. She was the most excited out of the three of them I thought.

It reminded me of when my (very generous) MIL seems to just buy things and then decide later which grandkid to give it to or doesn't seem to think about their ages etc when she buys gifts so they always miss the mark. The kids are polite and say thank you etc but usually they are always the toys that they don't actually play with etc 😬

My mum prefers to ask me what they would like or say I was thinking of getting this do they have it or what colour would they like etc and therefore always gets a more excited reaction.

Reactions: 5
Daisy’s body language actually concerns me and I’m not sure why?

She doesn’t interact with Noel at all and I rewatched last years Christmas vlog and Daisy said she “feels sick”

Something doesn’t feel right or look right there ans I actually feel concerned 😟
I too find it odd that she hides behind her mum. I never left my grandads side when I was a kid, but then he lived a long way away so any time spent with him was precious.
I've seen that shyness around relations before in a neighbor's family and the outcome was shocking. Maybe I've got an overactive imagination. Who knows. What I do know is that little girl should not have been filmed and had no say in it. The way she's nervously pulling at her sleeves is so sad.

Anything to fund their lavish lifestyle. The grandchildren just fade into the background when the camera is in action. They disgust me.

New title suggestion:-

The extravagant purchases are never ending, even their fans are starting to question their spending
Or another suggestion:-

Spending money like it's going out of fashion, flaunting their wealth while many are forced to live off rations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.