The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they “only” spent £500 per child, that would be more than £10,000 in total and, having watched the video, I am pretty sure some of the children had more than £500 spent on them.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think Sophie still lives with the husband, as she has shown in December leaving the stuff out for the arrival of the elves, but said she had to go to work and was sad she cannot be there to see the kids faces when they woke up. Can't see granny sue popping over for regular childcare 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are Chris and Nicole in any of the older videos? I don't think I've ever seen them.

Reactions: 5
Are Chris and Nicole in any of the older videos? I don't think I've ever seen them.
chris and his daughter were in one (at least) last year(?) i don’t think they live as close as sophie because they got the train to meet them from what i remember. sue made a comment saying she doesn’t know why people think she doesn’t like nicole they apparently do see each other frequently.

Sue wasn’t interested in showing us the toys Tilley got.. She just wanted her new red nails shown off 🤣

Reactions: 1
chris and his daughter were in one (at least) last year(?) i don’t think they live as close as sophie because they got the train to meet them from what i remember. sue made a comment saying she doesn’t know why people think she doesn’t like nicole they apparently do see each other frequently.
Because you slagged her off Sue.
You wanted to take her baby off her.
You spoke about social services being involved because they had no carpets ect and their house was dirty. You called her lazy!

And thats all in the screen shots I could post because the others were too personal.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Millie’s running commentaries during vlogs are so annoying. She has the most droney lispy voice and just speaks unnecessarily she’s also the closest one to the mic and it projects so much. Their theme tune is also getting on my last nerve 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its so much pressure on the kids having her howling "is it cool" "how good is that" "is it good"

Just bloody leave the kids alone to enjoy their gift without putting so much stress on them

Reactions: 6
Daisy’s body language actually concerns me and I’m not sure why?

She doesn’t interact with Noel at all and I rewatched last years Christmas vlog and Daisy said she “feels sick”

Something doesn’t feel right or look right there ans I actually feel concerned 😟
Honestly, I saw a little girl who is mildly autistic.

Did I notice that Sophie was wearing cycling shorts😏
I can get wearing them if you were staying at home, relaxing, but to go out for the day?

Reactions: 8
I can get wearing them if you were staying at home, relaxing, but to go out for the day?
I must be showing my age here, because when I saw those pictures my immediate reaction was "she'll catch her death" 🤣 It is December, quite an odd choice of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Millie’s running commentaries during vlogs are so annoying. She has the most droney lispy voice and just speaks unnecessarily she’s also the closest one to the mic and it projects so much. Their theme tune is also getting on my last nerve 🤣
[/QUOT
This is Sue’s ring - I’m sure someone asked for a screenshot?

View attachment 363400
I’ve got one just like that from pandora cost me about £30 it’s just as nice 🤣

Reactions: 2
Yes it is.
Thank you 😊 it was me that asked (I’m a nosey cow!)

I’m the wrong side of 40 so I’m probably way off on what passes as “fashion” nowadays 😆 but I think Sophie’s outfit was hideous! Maybe she’d just done a workout and then (running out of time) threw on one of her husband’s dinner jackets? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you 😊 it was me that asked (I’m a nosey cow!)

I’m the wrong side of 40 so I’m probably way off on what passes as “fashion” nowadays 😆 but I think Sophie’s outfit was hideous! Maybe she’d just done a workout and then (running out of time) threw on one of her husband’s dinner jackets? 🤣
I’m just the wrong side of 40 😂 but her outfit reminded me of something from the 90’s
Perhaps they are making a comeback 👍🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sophies outfit looked like what Molly Mae wears, and the other love island girls, the difference is they don't have 3 kids 😂

Reactions: 2
I know that this is incredibly personal (and possibly inappropriate) so please excuse me.

I was abandoned by my birth mother as a baby. She could not look after me and this resulted in (quite severe) neglect. After my dad found out, he and his girlfriend stepped in to raise me. Although I did not know about all of this until I was older (in my tweens), I was known for my issues with attachment and rejection. Many counsellors told me that this was common within adopted children and children of backgrounds similar to mine. They said that it was like your heart was missing a piece, and no amount of love will help you fill it. Although you tend to grow out of it in your teens (as I did), I do believe that her relationship with Noel and having Chris so young stunted this - hence the compulsive need to feel 'loved' and have more children, as it is the closest she will get to filling that missing piece of her heart. There is a science behind it, but I am not very scientifically minded, so I don't want to say the wrong thing.

I did not know who my birth mother was until later. Eventually, we tracked her down and found out that I had several siblings. I also found out that one of my first cousins (on my dad's side, as he does not see all of his family) was a friend of mine from school. Of course, the friend from school found out, but we did not contact anybody else.

Sue and Noel, if you're reading this, please consider tracing your birth family. You do not have to contact them, but the option is there if you want to. It is so important to know who they are. If you do not want to do it for yourself, at least think of doing it for your kids. You do not want one of them getting with their cousins or something like that. Please, please, please... consider doing this for them. Broadcast it if you want, it would rake you i a ton. Equally, it may be nice to do this privately.

I am saying this with the best of intentions. You do not want any messy situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.