The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry... can someone pls explain to me WHERES ALL THIS MONEY COMING FROM? Not that I begrudge but out of interest...? If it pies, I'm opening a shop pronto šŸ˜Æ
Child benefit.
Child Tax credits.
Think it's been said some of the other kids also get a disability allowance.

But it's the magic pie shop mainly.

Reactions: 2
Woah the cost of everything must have been astronomical
A dyson hair dryer
All those branded clothes for the older boys and Aimeeā€™s coat
All the perfumes
The iPhone
The LOL house (which tillie already has!)
2 switches! And they already have 2 donā€™t they?!

the older boys all seem nice and quiet and polite I must say
Chloe looks better without make up!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Woah the cost of everything must have been astronomical
A dyson hair dryer
All those branded clothes for the older boys and Aimeeā€™s coat
All the perfumes
The iPhone
The LOL house (which tillie already has!)
2 switches! And they already have 2 donā€™t they?!

the older boys all seem nice and quiet and polite I must say
Chloe looks better without make up!
Three switches at least, two of the younger boys had fortnite ones and Max had the animal crossing one. So total 5, at least? Plus at least 4 games (2x Mario Kart and 2x FIFA 21 the boys with the fortnite ones had)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I sat down to watch the xmas vlog last night before bed. At the start I thought it wasn't so bad. Not as crazy as I expected. But then it went on and on and on and on. What the duck. How do those kids even know what presents are there's? They are overstimulated already and then unwrap and barely have a chance to look at what they got before they move on to the next. It's disgusting. Then most of the vlog was devoted to what Sue and Noel got and that's about where I gave up. It's all about them, all about stuff. They seemed to have spent the whole morning filming and didn't give anyone a chance to enjoy things without a camera in their face. Just disgusting. I feel a bit of sadness that I only grabbed a couple of pictures of the kids on xmas morning but I'm glad we all got to be in the moment with one another. I just couldn't imagine forcing my kids to perform during every family activity.

Sorry... can someone pls explain to me WHERES ALL THIS MONEY COMING FROM? Not that I begrudge but out of interest...? If it pies, I'm opening a shop pronto šŸ˜Æ
Youtube ads, gifting, tv show, pie shop, benefits.

Reactions: 6
Donā€™t forget the Blue Blood palette. Thatā€™s near Ā£60 on its own. Someone needs to gift them all flea collars, I swear theyā€™ve an infestation šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I am the least organised person in the world but I feel like I want to go in and declutter and put some organisation in to the house!

The basement area looked lovely.

Reactions: 3
Hello
My first time commenting here but Iā€™ve been reading for a while. I used to enjoy watching programs about this family but I feel sickened after watching the last few vlogs. I have four and they are teenagers now. I have to make sure they each get enough attention and time. There is no way these children get anywhere near enough. I think they are neglected. I feel so sorry for the one boy who is always desperately trying to get his mums attention. He talks so fast as he knows she wonā€™t give him much time. :(
Noel gives me the creeps big time. My skin crawls watching him.
The amount of presents they got was shocking. I actually feel guilty as my children got such a small amount compared to them. I donā€™t know how they could afford all the designer clothes, expensive perfumes and toys. Mine didnā€™t get piles and pile.
Anyway, Iā€™ve enjoyed reading here. I was glad to see I wasnā€™t the only one concerned about what is going on here. The sickening Christmas vlog was the one that pushed me to comment! Also, in case they Want to accuse me, Iā€™m in no way jealous. About as far from it as possible!

Reactions: 18
Seen they are out for a Walk and Archie is on bonnie motorcycle she got for Christmas didnā€™t he also get one for his birthday? Whereā€™s that?

Reactions: 10
Vulgar Vulgar Vulgar.

Hello
My first time commenting here but Iā€™ve been reading for a while. I used to enjoy watching programs about this family but I feel sickened after watching the last few vlogs. I have four and they are teenagers now. I have to make sure they each get enough attention and time. There is no way these children get anywhere near enough. I think they are neglected. I feel so sorry for the one boy who is always desperately trying to get his mums attention. He talks so fast as he knows she wonā€™t give him much time. :(
Noel gives me the creeps big time. My skin crawls watching him.
The amount of presents they got was shocking. I actually feel guilty as my children got such a small amount compared to them. I donā€™t know how they could afford all the designer clothes, expensive perfumes and toys. Mine didnā€™t get piles and pile.
Anyway, Iā€™ve enjoyed reading here. I was glad to see I wasnā€™t the only one concerned about what is going on here. The sickening Christmas vlog was the one that pushed me to comment! Also, in case they Want to accuse me, Iā€™m in no way jealous. About as far from it as possible!
He makes my skin crawl too. He is really CREEPY.

Reactions: 6
I have a sneaky suspicion that a lot of presents are returned. Often you will hear Sue say yes weā€™ll open it later. As has been said often, why have they not got 22 babies worth of small children toys? We certainly kept toys to pass on, first my 2 then our niece.
This could well be true! And it would explain why the kids arent as excited as they know they gonna have to return them!

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t believe i heard one ā€œThank youā€ in the secret santa video at all. Sue bloody teach your kids some manners instead of peeing on sticks and trying to conceive baby #2Yes they are, we bought one for us as a family as we havenā€™t been on holiday or barely
Seen they are out for a Walk and Archie is on bonnie motorcycle she got for Christmas didnā€™t he also get one for his birthday? Whereā€™s that?
Knowing them one of the kids probably broke it, they never seem to look after stuff

Reactions: 4
have sue/noel ever looked for their birth parents? people love those long lost family shows, that would be a loooot of vlog content sue lovely x
ancestry DNA tests are Ā£79 each, people make like 2/3 videos out of those tests alone. pleaaase weā€™re bored we want something different !
This!! Sue if you are reading..this would bring you hell of views. And it would be truly interesting not like the look how rich we are (in the q&a they said they r far from it...šŸ¤®)and mountains of gifts noone needed.

Just watched part 2 of the Xmas day nightmare. Ill save you all the bother. Joe is there because we all mentioned it (although he looked uncomfortable and sat opposite side of table to her)..Sophie promoted her kids to say thanks (finally some manners, well done šŸ‘) the whole video was basically filming people opening expensive presents to show off how much money they have. Oh and filming that they have expensive champagne. One bottle between all those old enough to drink, a thimble for all then šŸ˜† I despise the whole filming of presents, its crass

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I thought h
Just watched part 2 of the Xmas day nightmare. Ill save you all the bother. Joe is there because we all mentioned it (although he looked uncomfortable and sat opposite side of table to her)..Sophie promoted her kids to say thanks (finally some manners, well done šŸ‘) the whole video was basically filming people opening expensive presents to show off how much money they have. Oh and filming that they have expensive champagne. One bottle between all those old enough to drink, a thimble for all then šŸ˜† I despise the whole filming of presents, its crass
I thought he looked bloated with the drink.

• Haha
So nice to see they have been on to read. lol

Merry Christmas Sue

• Haha
Well I thought the last vlog was a pile of shite. This one is even worse.
It consisted of them yet again showing off a load of expensive presents. Who is bleeping interested, Jack got a chavvy Burberry watch. Kids these days donā€™t bother wearing watches when theyā€™ve got a phone.
Sue talks out her arse...canā€™t beat a nice cup of coffee, last week it was tea.
Joe was there for the sake of the kids, they think we are all bloody stupid. We didnā€™t have the pleasure of seeing the paper plates this year but we did see Sue in another crappy jumper. You could put a thousand pound outfit on her and she would still look like a sack of spuds.
We had the usual ritual... showing off what they had all got......NFI.
Noel is a liar, the only reason they changed the present situation this year is so that the camera could record each and every expensive gift they had wasted money on. He said they put the toys away...where the hell were they then?
Sue acting like an overgrown schoolgirl which is what she actually is, she has never matured, getting excited over bloody flavoured coffees.
I donā€™t think any of the children have ever been taught to use a knife and fork properly, the older ones all hold them like daggers and half the younger ones use their fingers.
An absoloute shambles of a family....their minions need their heads looking at. They are a really bad example.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I have to say this šŸ¤­ what a brat Sophieā€™s eldest daughter Daisy seems to be! She had her back to Sue and Noel when she was opening a gift FROM THEM and then when Sophie was opening a gift, daisy was chewing the box of the gift and spitting bits out! Wtf?!

Reactions: 10
Baby spice got a MK handbag... oh my days.
Is Joe a alcoholic? Did he belch at the table? Nice!
I thought it was awful - all those gifts and lack of respect for them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.