The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone ask to see toys in the rooms and where Archie's motorbike was? It's all being shown on Insta stories now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These people are so transparent. We have never seen the kids playing with toys in the bedroom. Sue usually hasn’t got a clue where the kids are.

Reactions: 7
But where do the toys go when they aren't in use? That's the big question. They get these toys and then they disappear somewhere and only seem to be pulled out when people question it.

Reactions: 11
Title suggestion...............

The radford Family Vlogs, brought to you by tattle life suggestions!

Reactions: 5
@marvelgirl98 thanks for sharing your story <3

I agree, I think tracing their birth families would be therapeutic for them. Noel seems angry towards his birth family, but Sue doesn't, and she has a lot of information. Her birth name was Katherine, and her birth mum had already had 5 or 6 children before Sue. There will definitely be a lot of cousins.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why on earth do those little children run about all the time with nothing on their feet and Tillie is wearing Wellies indoors. It’s an obvious sign to me that they aren’t getting the care and nurture they require. Sue’s more interested in pretending to be the best mother yet and ramming a camera in their faces.

@marvelgirl98 thanks for sharing your story <3

I agree, I think tracing their birth families would be therapeutic for them. Noel seems angry towards his birth family, but Sue doesn't, and she has a lot of information. Her birth name was Katherine, and her birth mum had already had 5 or 6 children before Sue. There will definitely be a lot of cousins.
Where did you get this info? I would have said it was the other way around. Noel always wells up when he talks about his birth mum and Sue gets very defensive.

Reactions: 5
Why on earth do those little children run about all the time with nothing on their feet and Tillie is wearing Wellies indoors. It’s an obvious sign to me that they aren’t getting the care and nurture they require. Sue’s more interested in pretending to be the best mother yet and ramming a camera in their faces.
do you mean nothing on their feet...whilst indoors?!
Isn’t that normal?!

Reactions: 14
Where did you get this info? I would have said it was the other way around. Noel always wells up when he talks about his birth mum and Sue gets very defensive.
She revealed on a Kids and Counting episode that her birth name was Catherine.

I agree that I've always felt it the other way round though, Noel seems to get emotional when talking about it whereas Sue just seems quite bitter about it all.

Tracing family is a very personal thing. I agree that both probably need therapy of some sort to deal with the clear lasting emotional effects, but only they can decide whether tracing birth family is the right choice for them.

She revealed on a Kids and Counting episode that her birth name was Catherine.

I agree that I've always felt it the other way round though, Noel seems to get emotional when talking about it whereas Sue just seems quite bitter about it all.

Tracing family is a very personal thing. I agree that both probably need therapy of some sort to deal with the clear lasting emotional effects, but only they can decide whether tracing birth family is the right choice for them.
Oh I hadn’t realised that they were both adopted.
I thought it was just Sue.

Isn’t that normal?!
Yes my toddler hates socks. Every morning I put them on his feet and within 5 mins he has whipped them off. At school run time I either need to start getting ready with enough time to search for said socks or get a second (or third pair) from the drawer.

The wellies I wondered were they new and that's why she had them on ? Those both seemed normal kid things to me.

Reactions: 14
Isn’t that normal?!
I have to have bare feet inside 🤣 everyone always laughs at me but I swear my feet get claustrophobic. I can criticise the radfords for a lot (wellies in door being very questionable) but bare feet indoors is very normal to me... unless of course I’m the weird one 😅

Reactions: 10
I have to have bare feet inside 🤣 everyone always laughs at me but I swear my feet get claustrophobic. I can criticise the radfords for a lot (wellies in door being very questionable) but bare feet indoors is very normal to me... unless of course I’m the weird one 😅
I'm always just in socks or bare feet round the house I like to be comfy

Reactions: 4
i only wear socks if im wearing wellies...I hate wearing them too! Maybe we are the weird ones but most people I know have bare feet indoors 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes my toddler hates socks. Every morning I put them on his feet and within 5 mins he has whipped them off. At school run time I either need to start getting ready with enough time to search for said socks or get a second (or third pair) from the drawer.

The wellies I wondered were they new and that's why she had them on ? Those both seemed normal kid things to me.
Tillie often seems to have some form of shoes on indoors when she’s walking, I wondered if that’s more comfortable for her leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.