The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby spice got a MK handbag... oh my days.
Is Joe a alcoholic? Did he belch at the table? Nice!
I thought it was awful - all those gifts and lack of respect for them
He looks like he’s partaken in a few pints he has that bloated alcoholic look about him. I think he was just there for show. Does anyone actually buy MK anymore? Thought it was outdated! Bag looked like something off a market stall, no class to it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They can [wastefully] spend what they wish to at Christmas, but it will never buy them class. They are doing this because it makes them think people are jealous of them. LOL. But jealous of what? The fact they are all crammed in a house with little to no privacy? Sue's nonexistent pelvic floor? The fact all of those children are developmentally delayed? Maybe they should have invested the money they have wasted into some speech therapy for Archie, or some extra tuition for the children. Or even just a trust fund. The children will appreciate that more than the expensive clutter that eventually ends up in landfill anyway. They are very ungrateful children, and it is because they have been given too much. Not just this Christmas, but every Christmas, on top of all the gifted things you receive though out the year. Teach them the value of things not just the price of them.

Clutter will come and go. But once the appeal of your Vlogs has worn off, and you stop popping babies out like they are going out of fashion; when the youngest of the brood age into children, people will slowly stop watching your channel and you will be back to struggling to share a box of fish fingers between you all. You cannot sustain that way of life forever. So why waste the money you have now? Why not invest it into your children's futures and give them a better life than you had? Surely that's what every parent really wants for their children.

You are creating demanding entitled children, who will expect this to continue, even when you do not have it. I bet they have never once been taken to help those less fortunate than they are? Here's a Vlog idea; one I would genuinely ENJOY watching from you. You and Noel taking those children of yours and giving back to your community in some way; and no I don't just mean donating to a charity and posting the amount you have donated to your story. I don't just mean buying a heap of junk and giving it to children's charities. I mean you actually taking your children and making them actively help out at a soup kitchen for the homeless, or some form of community centre/ church that helps out struggling families. Where they actually have to do some hard work and interact in some way with those who are struggling. That will teach them the value of the things they have, the home they have, and perhaps it would teach you that too.

Ultimately, Sue, none of the extravagant things you brought for Christmas make anybody remotely jealous of you. You are delusional to think that we are. I would rather live in the gutter than exploit my children for money online and in The Scum newspaper.

Maybe you should use the money to actually get yourself the psychological help that you deserve. No amount of expensive perfumes, rings or watches will fill the void of the unfortunate loss of your teenage years. It will not change the fact that you have been living with, and have been impregnated every year of the majority of your entire life by, your abuser. My heart actually breaks for you, and I truly cannot imagine the way you must feel when you wake up in the morning. But honestly, do better. If you do have such surplus amounts of money, use it to better your children's lives, use it to help yourself heal. Not many people who have experienced the trauma you have have such an opportunity to help themselves, but you do.

So stop wasting money and filling the void with unnecessary expensive items. It not going to solve anything in the long run. It is an unsustainable way of life. It just creating demanding children who will grow up (just as millie unfortunately has) to be demanding entitled adults, but with no actual future prospects; and that amount of clutter will not heal your trauma.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sue opening presents with a knife with toddlers all around her 😱

Accept the comments saying you would like a hoover. I think if it was a gift to my husband and I and we weren't able to buy it ourselves then yes I would appreciate it.

Sue and Noel can definitely afford a hoover so I don't feel she should have been given it as a gift.

Reactions: 6
For those of you that are interested. Go back and look at LAST years Christmas vlog part 2

Oh my how they’ve evolved! And not for the better!!!! 🤮

Reactions: 3
Sue opening presents with a knife with toddlers all around her 😱

Accept the comments saying you would like a hoover. I think if it was a gift to my husband and I and we weren't able to buy it ourselves then yes I would appreciate it.

Sue and Noel can definitely afford a hoover so I don't feel she should have been given it as a gift.
It was probably product placement for promotion from shark!

The amount of wrapping paper thrown all over the floor is bleeping disgusting. Typical uneducated family who don't consider things like the environment and are more interested in materialism, over-consumption, being wasteful and having litters of children. The sad thing is, there are SO many people like them, they are dumb and unfeeling.
They can [wastefully] spend what they wish to at Christmas, but it will never buy them class. They are doing this because it makes them think people are jealous of them. LOL. But jealous of what? The fact they are all crammed in a house with little to no privacy? Sue's nonexistent pelvic floor? The fact all of those children are developmentally delayed? Maybe they should have invested the money they have wasted into some speech therapy for Archie, or some extra tuition for the children. Or even just a trust fund. The children will appreciate that more than the expensive clutter that eventually ends up in landfill anyway. They are very ungrateful children, and it is because they have been given too much. Not just this Christmas, but every Christmas, on top of all the gifted things you receive though out the year. Teach them the value of things not just the price of them.

Clutter will come and go. But once the appeal of your Vlogs has worn off, and you stop popping babies out like they are going out of fashion; when the youngest of the brood age into children, people will slowly stop watching your channel and you will be back to struggling to share a box of fish fingers between you all. You cannot sustain that way of life forever. So why waste the money you have now? Why not invest it into your children's futures and give them a better life than you had? Surely that's what every parent really wants for their children.

You are creating demanding entitled children, who will expect this to continue, even when you do not have it. I bet they have never once been taken to help those less fortunate than they are? Here's a Vlog idea; one I would genuinely ENJOY watching from you. You and Noel taking those children of yours and giving back to your community in some way; and no I don't just mean donating to a charity and posting the amount you have donated to your story. I don't just mean buying a heap of junk and giving it to children's charities. I mean you actually taking your children and making them actively help out at a soup kitchen for the homeless, or some form of community centre/ church that helps out struggling families. Where they actually have to do some hard work and interact in some way with those who are struggling. That will teach them the value of the things they have, the home they have, and perhaps it would teach you that too.

Ultimately, Sue, none of the extravagant things you brought for Christmas make anybody remotely jealous of you. You are delusional to think that we are. I would rather live in the gutter than exploit my children for money online and in The Scum newspaper.

Maybe you should use the money to actually get yourself the psychological help that you deserve. No amount of expensive perfumes, rings or watches will fill the void of the unfortunate loss of your teenage years. It will not change the fact that you have been living with, and have been impregnated every year of the majority of your entire life by, your abuser. My heart actually breaks for you, and I truly cannot imagine the way you must feel when you wake up in the morning. But honestly, do better. If you do have such surplus amounts of money, use it to better your children's lives, use it to help yourself heal. Not many people who have experienced the trauma you have have such an opportunity to help themselves, but you do.

So stop wasting money and filling the void with unnecessary expensive items. It not going to solve anything in the long run. It is an unsustainable way of life. It just creating demanding children who will grow up (just as millie unfortunately has) to be demanding entitled adults, but with no actual future prospects; and that amount of clutter will not heal your trauma.
Ver
Woah the cost of everything must have been astronomical
A dyson hair dryer
All those branded clothes for the older boys and Aimee’s coat
All the perfumes
The iPhone
The LOL house (which tillie already has!)
2 switches! And they already have 2 don’t they?!

the older boys all seem nice and quiet and polite I must say
Chloe looks better without make up!
The intellect of the people that comment on their vlog must be very low. I literally watched a few minutes and felt appalled by them I mean this is the year when people have lost their homes and jobs due to Covid- not to mention lives as well, I mean it’s been a horrendous year for so many and they make themselves look dreadful with that over the top display of decadence,! Awful people I mean who actually enjoys watching something like that!

Reactions: 7
All the kids including the grandchildren seem to have the same scrawny hair. They all look like they need a good haircut and why the hell does Sue have to be touching all the younger girls hair all the time?

Reactions: 1
Sorry I have to say this 🤭 what a brat Sophie’s eldest daughter Daisy seems to be! She had her back to Sue and Noel when she was opening a gift FROM THEM and then when Sophie was opening a gift, daisy was chewing the box of the gift and spitting bits out! Wtf?!
I actually felt sorry for Daisy you could clearly see she didn’t want to be filmed and yet a camera was shoved in her face, she hid behind her mum and sue just moved so we could see her. Made me feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 20
I tried watching the part 2 of Christmas.
They give me a headache.
Sophie has a face like a smacked arse.
Noel gives me the creeps.
The girls seem to have very little manners or gratitude.
Sue likes to shove the camera in anyone's face, even when it is obvious they are trying to avoid being filmed.
It is an utter chaotic madhouse.
All that mess, that chaos, no routine and just seems to be always go go go and the louder the better it seems and that is just a big NO.

I am embarrassed to admit that when they were om TV, I thought they were OK, "normal" and genuine?
Silly me.
Only reading their threads and finding out Sue's malicious side regarding getting her fans to target anyone who criticises her or her family, that put me right off. She is meant to be a grown woman ffs.

She seems to read this thread alot, so Hi Sue!!

Reactions: 9
to be honest not even my 14-year old daughter would buy a MK bag. Also, lots of presents for Sophie’s kids, what about Chris’s? He didn’t make an appearance but she could have atleast said what she got/when they will come over. It’s so obvious she just doesn’t like Chris’s kids and step kids, never on vlogs- fair enough not everyones cup of tea but both Sue and Noel never speak about Chris and Nichole.

Daisy’s a spoilt brat just like her aunties, she’s like 8 and seen in pics on Sophie’s instagram, she has her own phone?!!?? Sorry but my girls weren’t allowed to have phones until they went to secondary school (around 11/12). It just makes sense tbh they are too young to understand actual cyber safety at 7/8.

Also merry christmas Sue, when are you announcing #23? Your letting us down 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What got me was the footage of them trying that coffee machine when it just showed all the older children and son in law at there age that should be a average family not having many younger children running riot in another room

Reactions: 3
I didn’t think Daisy came across as spoilt, more just shy. She was saying ‘thank you’, but in Sophie’s direction not Sue’s. I think she was aware that she was being filmed for the sole purpose of being broadcasted on YouTube and it made her nervous. At one point I think I heard Sophie tell her to say ‘thank you’ to the camera, and then adjusted it when she repeated it to say it to Nana. She also tried to hide behind Sophie as well when Sophie was being filmed. I think Daisy genuinely didn’t want to be on film, even though she may have been photographed previously on Instagram or even filmed, that would mostly be by Sophie and she isn’t necessarily told before the photo is taken that it’s being published or how many people are likely to see it and comment on it. At her age she will have access to YouTube and will be aware how many views the radfords get...no wonder it made her go shy.

It just goes to show how overboard they are with filming that even when a child is shy for the camera that Sue doesn’t switch the camera off and just interact with her granddaughter without it, which likely would have made Daisy comfortable to be facing her grandmother when she opened the presents. Also if she is known for being shy when being the focus of attention when there are lots of others around, why not take her out in the kitchen, for a few minutes, just with her parents or grandparents and do her gift opening there. To me she just looked uncomfortable in that crowded room and suddenly being the focus for both everyone’s eyes and the camera.

Also, in Noel’s birthday vlog, when Bonnie goes over to try to be involved in the unwrapping, it seems to me they weren’t telling her off for wanting to be involved...but because she was blocking the line of sight for the camera to the present. The female side of the family are so filming and showing off purchases obsessed that they now automatically all shout out or remove any obstacles, including children, who get in the way, the same way normal people shout or stop children who are about to put their fingers in a plug socket.

Also, noticed that Ellie/Aimee seem to now be the foster mother for Heidi, must be that Katie did her time with Archie so has passed on the baton.

The older boys seem lovely, can’t really understand why they haven’t moved out to somewhere more peaceful as surely they don’t want to live in a kindergarten still sharing bedrooms in their 20s. Either rent or mortgage if sharing between them should be possible for them to get a place with a bedroom each.

I think what an earlier commenter said might be what happens...they take a lot of the gifts back for a refund. So much of this stuff doesn’t get seen again after opening, and they don’t have sufficient storage space. It does seem cruel through to give gifts and take them away again but maybe the kids are used to stuff appearing and then disappearing so expect it.

Sue, if you are reading, in the next vlog please show us the existing LOL dolls house that belongs to Tillie, and also the new one opened on xmas day all put together, show us where these very large toys are stored in house please as it is a mystery to us as either things leave almost as soon as they are bought, or their are rooms in the house you didn’t show in the house tour.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t think Daisy came across as spoilt, more just shy. She was saying ‘thank you’, but in Sophie’s direction not Sue’s. I think she was aware that she was being filmed for the sole purpose of being broadcasted on YouTube and it made her nervous. At one point I think I heard Sophie tell her to say ‘thank you’ to the camera, and then adjusted it when she repeated it to say it to Nana. She also tried to hide behind Sophie as well when Sophie was being filmed. I think Daisy genuinely didn’t want to be on film, even though she may have been photographed previously on Instagram or even filmed, that would mostly be by Sophie and she isn’t necessarily told before the photo is taken that it’s being published or how many people are likely to see it and comment on it. At her age she will have access to YouTube and will be aware how many views the radfords get...no wonder it made her go shy.
That's how I read the situation with Daisy, too. She kept turning her back which made it seem clear she was not comfortable. I'm sure the chaos, the noise, the filming, Sue and Noel insanity is just a huge sensory overload. Kids often don't like being filmed or photographed.

Reactions: 12
Sorry I have to say this 🤭 what a brat Sophie’s eldest daughter Daisy seems to be! She had her back to Sue and Noel when she was opening a gift FROM THEM and then when Sophie was opening a gift, daisy was chewing the box of the gift and spitting bits out! Wtf?!
I don’t think she was being a brat. It sounded like she didn’t want to be filmed and was being shy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.