The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last video was supposed to be about the Christmas food shop and they didn’t even show any of it. Chloe’s nails look like she bought a beginner acrylic kit off eBay and did it herself, the acrylic looked too big it was almost wrapping around her whole finger. Sue was so obviously telling the kids to say “it’s for charity” off camera when inside they just wanted to rip those boxes open.

77AE95A4-4828-4889-B0E9-B3B2A750CDD1.jpeg
A “sweet girl” who slapped her dog on camera

Reactions: 1
Oh hello! What’s this here..... you can slap me round the chops with a wet fish for being so late to the party (social distance observed) but reading this I take it this lot have a uTube channel like my beloved Inghams... I am an IFam girl!
I never knew, I have only ever seen their TV programme ‘specials’ I kept seeing their names on the other thread so thought I would have a nosey and found you all here......so tell me, are they friends with my lot? And is their channel worth a catch up?
May I suggest doing some research into Chris Ingham 🥴🥴
The Radford’s are problematic but I don’t think they come close to the Ingham shitshow.

The Radford’s are problematic but I don’t think they come close to the Ingham shitshow.
I dunno, Noel actually did sleep with a young girl. Chris only allegedly did it but thats a whole other thread.

I dunno, Noel actually did sleep with a young girl. Chris only allegedly did it but thats a whole other thread.
Very true very true. They’ve had a lot of scandals to follow though as well. I just really dislike them but yeah, a whole different thread 😅
The Radford’s are far far from innocent.

Believe Me i Have been following that shower of shite since I had the Misfortune to read about him while I was in Florida funnily enough - my interest peeked as I knew their name from my young granddaughter who I knew liked to watch them, she was soon ripped off their channel, and I have been an avid hater ever since, It was the Radford lot I didn’t know had a channel

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Secret santa isn't an idea from just one single family, ahem. It's done the world over. Get over yourself, Sue's ex bff who got kicked out of the crew and is now daily stalking her.

I thought the secret santa was the most reasonable vlog they've had, probably all year. It was a fun family activity, each child got their own moment. We didn't have grabby hands. A lot of families do a secret santa (or white elephant) and we all have our own little way of doing it.
My kids do secret Santa at school. Obviously the presents were quarantined for a few days before being handed out at their party. Why do you keep going back to referring to her x friends? No one has mentioned that for absolutely ages! It’s pointless on your behalf. Just makes you look like you are taking digs at certain Tattlers!! Not cool!!!

Reactions: 10
Believe Me i Have been following that shower of shite since I had the Misfortune to read about him while I was in Florida funnily enough - my interest peeked as I knew their name from my young granddaughter who I knew liked to watch them, she was soon ripped off their channel, and I have been an avid hater ever since, It was the Radcliffe lot I didn’t know had a channel
Ah I misread your initial post and thought you were a fan 😂 Radford’s vlogs are possibly the worst you’ll watch. Awful quality, everyone talking over everyone, Sue starting every single clip with “so”, the most robotic sponsored content ever. Wouldn’t waste my time if I were you 😂

Ah I misread your initial post and thought you were a fan 😂 Radford’s vlogs are possibly the worst you’ll watch. Awful quality, everyone talking over everyone, Sue starting every single clip with “so”, the most robotic sponsored content ever. Wouldn’t waste my time if I were you 😂
To be fair Chris can edit, they have content and personality.
Not a far at all, I despise most family vloggers and the ones that I know and have had personal interaction with have far too many skeletons in their closets to be putting their lives online,

It’s pointless on your behalf. Just makes you look like you are taking digs at certain Tattlers!! Not cool!!!
I just have them on ignore, its their problem not mine.
They are welcome to do the same thing.

My kids do secret Santa at school. Obviously the presents were quarantined for a few days before being handed out at their party. Why do you keep going back to referring to her x friends? No one has mentioned that for absolutely ages! It’s pointless on your behalf. Just makes you look like you are taking digs at certain Tattlers!! Not cool!!!
That person literally wrote a post about her talking to Sue last year about secret santa. There are multiple posts in this thread by her mentioning friendship, ex friendship, the stalking, calling the cops on each other, etc. It's not been"absolutely ages". I'm certainly taking digs at it. It's not cool to be a psycho ex friend stalker. It's deeply concerning. I don't know any sane person who spends huge amounts of their free time keeping up with and talking about an ex friend.

We’re talking about 18yr old kids here. Even if he did want to be involved he probably doesn’t want the whole media spotlight and who can blame him? If he and Millie could arrange something privately that was “off camera” maybe he’d be more inclined. None of us know the story so maybe we should just cut him some slack? 🤷‍♀️
I don't think he's required to be in the media spotlight if he doesn't want it. Still, it's his child. Decent people will do whatever they can for their child. He's obviously a POS. I don't cut him any slack. He chose to have unprotected sex. He knows he has a child. He chooses to have nothing to do with that child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That person literally wrote a post about her talking to Sue last year about secret santa. There are multiple posts in this thread by her mentioning friendship, ex friendship, the stalking, calling the cops on each other, etc. It's not be "absolutely ages". I'm certainly taking digs at it. It's not cool to be a psycho ex friend stalker. It's deeply concerning. I don't know any sane person who spends huge amounts of their free time keeping up with and talking about an ex friend.
Honestly no one has said anything for ages. It’s you who seems to be obsessed. If you’ve an issue with a Tattler can I suggest you either DM them or put them on silent? Your rants are really starting to grate 😑😩

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly no one has said anything for ages. It’s you who seems to be obsessed. If you’ve an issue with a Tattler can I suggest you either DM them or put them on silent? Your rants are really starting to grate 😑😩
Plenty of people saw that crazed one post just a page ago that she was talking to Sue last year about this and that Sue stole her idea. She said it multiple times. I'm not even going to go back to all the times she droned on and on about calling the cops, having the cops called, called The Sun (and that's just in this iteration of the thread, which did not start "ages" ago). On these threads we talk about the Radfords and others in their orbit. If a poster wants to make herself part of the Radford orbit over and over and over again, multiple pages in a row in the same thread, then that's her choice. We've seen the evidence that the Radfords attract crazy. Someone just pointed out the Inghams.

You're free to ignore me just as easily if you think my posts "grate"

Reactions: 18
Just to clear things up what she said was true. She wasn’t trying to be part of her “orbit” why would anyone actually want anything to do with those crettins? You need to make your mind up! One minute you are actively defending them, next running them into the ground, it’s laughable. There’s been some rather suspicious goings on of late (well a couple of weeks ago) why wouldn’t she get pissed off? If someone who’s not been seen since had a username with your street address?! That’s seriously creepy! I’m certainly no part of anyone’s “orbit” 😂 In fact I’m enjoying this thread just now it WAS going well 😩

Reactions: 4
Another tit vlog of a load of crap as usual. Why the hell do they allow them kids to stand on the table, one of these days one will fall off and crack their head open. They will only have themselves to blame.
The usual Sue inane conversation, everything is lovely..even the absoloutely disgusting nails that Chloe has. They are FOUL...did they come from the £1 shop?
The food won’t last until Christmas because the kids will eat it, take more control over it then.
It’s probably a free for all, my kids never took anything from the cupboard unless they asked first but the kids have no discipline whatsoever.
I get sick of seeing the disgusting jumper Queen scratching round her neck all the time. Has she got fleas?
Poor creepie Noel can’t celebrate his 50th birthday properly. Hard cheddar there have been millions that can’t this year.
I really could write a book about The Radford Crap she spouts.

• Haha
Another tit vlog of a load of crap as usual. Why the hell do they allow them kids to stand on the table, one of these days one will fall off and crack their head open. They will only have themselves to blame.
The usual Sue inane conversation, everything is lovely..even the absoloutely disgusting nails that Chloe has. They are FOUL...did they come from the £1 shop?
The food won’t last until Christmas because the kids will eat it, take more control over it then.
It’s probably a free for all, my kids never took anything from the cupboard unless they asked first but the kids have no discipline whatsoever.
I get sick of seeing the disgusting jumper Queen scratching round her neck all the time. Has she got fleas?
Poor creepie Noel can’t celebrate his 50th birthday properly. Hard cheddar there have been millions that can’t this year.
I really could write a book about The Radford Crap she spouts.
Creepy jumper queen with fleas ! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is
Just to clear things up what she said was true. She wasn’t trying to be part of her “orbit” why would anyone actually want anything to do with those crettins? You need to make your mind up! One minute you are actively defending them, next running them into the ground, it’s laughable. There’s been some rather suspicious goings on of late (well a couple of weeks ago) why wouldn’t she get pissed off? If someone who’s not been seen since had a username with your street address?! That’s seriously creepy! I’m certainly no part of anyone’s “orbit” 😂 In fact I’m enjoying this thread just now it WAS going well 😩
This is all correct.
There has been a report made at the police for harassment and malicious communications. I was accused by Sue directly of posting her address online and causing her attempted break in, this was during a conversation where I confronted her about how she was saying she was going to spill my secrets. Her address is easily findable online and I didn’t share it with anyone.

Suspiciously less than 2 weeks later there was a user name on here that was my street address. Coincidence.
Don’t forget she also named me with a false accusation on her instastories which is when I contacted the police.

So yes I am pissed.
And this is only some of the story.

and yes I can prove every part of it

Reactions: 6
Plenty of people saw that crazed one post just a page ago that she was talking to Sue last year about this and that Sue stole her idea. She said it multiple times. I'm not even going to go back to all the times she droned on and on about calling the cops, having the cops called, called The Sun (and that's just in this iteration of the thread, which did not start "ages" ago). On these threads we talk about the Radfords and others in their orbit. If a poster wants to make herself part of the Radford orbit over and over and over again, multiple pages in a row in the same thread, then that's her choice. We've seen the evidence that the Radfords attract crazy. Someone just pointed out the Inghams.

You should change your name to SpeakerOfTruth 😂😂 Sorry not to get involved but we all know Sue obviously reads here, she knows certain members are old friends of hers... I bet she is LOVING the fact that the 'old friends' constantly post about her while she seems to not have a care in the world. Your just making her feel more important than she is. 🙋🏻‍♀️ No offence to anyone ... Happy Christmas 🙌🎄

• Haha
You should change your name to SpeakerOfTruth 😂😂 Sorry not to get involved but we all know Sue obviously reads here, she knows certain members are old friends of hers... I bet she is LOVING the fact that the 'old friends' constantly post about her while she seems to not have a care in the world. Your just making her feel more important than she is. 🙋🏻‍♀️ No offence to anyone ... Happy Christmas 🙌🎄
But she does care! Because she’s posted stuff on her Instagram 🥴
Personally I can’t be arsed with it but I’m not gonna sit and watch a mate be made a fool of by that!
Hi Sue 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 3
But she does care! Because she’s posted stuff on her Instagram 🥴
Personally I can’t be arsed with it but I’m not gonna sit and watch a mate be made a fool of by that!
Hi Sue 🥱🥱🥱🥱
They should just use the ignore button like I have!
I have no care as to what they say but they are very hostile and attacking to me. It’s pathetic but I don’t see it. Simple as that.

now back to the Radfords please because that’s what we are here for.

can someone explain the thing with Archie on the table? I saw a comment elsewhere about it.

Reactions: 2
Just caught up on the 'Secret Santa' greed fest. Wtf was that all about?! Are they really that desperate for vlog content?

They clearly don't understand what secret santa is. If it's to be done before Christmas, in an group such as work colleagues or course mates etc, it's a token gift (usually £5, definitely no more than £10), often with a theme. If done in families, especially large ones like theirs, it's usually in place of presents for all, due to the expensive nature of buying for everyone in a large family. Granted the budget is much higher, and presents more serious/catered for that person, but that's because that's all that person is getting that year from family. And, by nature of the experience (only gifts they're getting from family), they tend to be opened on Christmas day itself.

There's absolutely no point spending the extortionate amount they did on each other, shopping en mass during a pandemic, opening them a week or so before Christmas, only to repeat the process again on Friday when they all receive a massive stash of presents each (not to mention the Christmas Eve tit that'll come before). It's total indulgence. Loads of new clothes for secret Santa? 5 or 6 new toys for a 3 year old (Archie), just a week before Christmas? (That he just threw on the floor anyway).

Then they revealed who they bought for anyway straight afterwards. It's called SECRET Santa you morons! 🙈 (I know many struggle to keep it secret anyway, so it might leak out, but I've never seen people sit around straight after opening and literally reveal one by one who they bought for. What was the point in that?!

With so many little ones involved, it's was mainly just the adults/older kids buying multiple presents anyway, saying it's from whoever, when the under 5s clearly couldn't give a tit.

What about the older boys? I get them not wanting to be on camera but it seemed like the rules of this secret Santa were you could only take part and buy and receive a present if you open it on camera. No mention of anyone buying for, or receiving from Josh, James, Luke, Jack, Daniel etc. Unless they did their own, off screen, secret Santa between themselves?

The whole thing was just pure indulgent crap. You can tell they're also not use to buying for each other as the middle ones (Max, Tillie, Oscar, Casper etc) seemed to find it a really novel experience actually going out and choosing a gift for someone, which is quite sad if they've got to that age without having experienced the joy of picking out a gift for someone before. They're clearly just use to a massive stash of birthday and Christmas presents from mum and dad (or everyone), rather than receiving presents from each other. In the future, it might be a nice tradition to keep, to get them involved in the giving side of Christmas and thinking about a specific sibling and what they might like, but the budget was way too high and it seemed a bit odd (to me) to include the tiny ones who are too young to shop themselves and will get plenty on the day anyway. If it was up to me, I'd make it an age 7 and up thing you do once the little ones are in bed. Just seemed really pointless including them when they had no concept of how to take part properly and needed other people to do the shopping for them. Then, if done off camera later in the evening, it could have included all the older ones, rather than just those who want to be on camera, to make it a true family tradition. It was clearly just for vlog content and, of course, the tiny ones were always going to take priority over the older lads.
It is pitiful and shambolic the amount of money they spend and so much of it on rubbish. Those children's lives could be enhanced in a more positive way if spare money was saved and invested in a useful hobby or activity that the kids enjoy and they could make new friends. Obviously with covid that isn't possible atm but if they actually saved during this time imagine how much money they'd have in 6 months time. They must be rolling in it particularly if Noel can take Christmas eve off work at this busy time.....news flash people do actually work on their birthdays regardless of age...

Reactions: 8
There is no mind to make up. One can express honesty at the same time they are criticizing. There's no need to lie. Like I tell kids, dishonesty is so bleeping crappy (well, obviously I use better language lol). Sometimes criticism can be dishonest. Sometimes parts of a conversation can be dishonest.

The point has been made. The crazed one frequently discusses her relationship with Sue. We've all seen the evidence. I'm obviously not talking about you because you don't mention your relationship with Sue every other page.

I could see that Sue absolutely thrives off the fact that she's got an ex friend spending all her days talking about her. She loves attention but seems to especially love negative attention. It makes her feel like some sort of martyr and she can rile up her minions which gives her more attention and more of a high and it's a never ending cycle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.