The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooooo, who’s looking forward to the mayhem Christmas vlog? I know Christmas is crazy in most households with children but I imagine theirs is off the scale!
Things I can’t wait to see....
Tiny portions on paper plates!!
Joe?!?
Sues festive jumper!

Reactions: 4
Sooooooo, who’s looking forward to the mayhem Christmas vlog? I know Christmas is crazy in most households with children but I imagine theirs is off the scale!
So much candy. So many toys that will disappear within a day or two. Their food haul didn't look anywhere large enough for three days, let alone a full meal for christmas which is probably why they have to give the kids so many calories in candy. The older girls will be parenting the little ones and Sue and Noel will just step back and watch.

This looks like it's a response to the joke she posted in the previous picture, not laughing at covid guidelines in general.

Reactions: 2
Things I can’t wait to see....
Tiny portions on paper plates!!
Joe?!?
Sues festive jumper!
Tiny portions are never good but on Christmas, it’s just unacceptable! Christmas is all about the food, especially this year. Tier 4 people, ya hear me?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tiny portions are never good but on Christmas, it’s just unacceptable! Christmas is all about the food, especially this year. Tier 4 people, ya hear me?! 😂
Absolutely and paper plates are awful too, no good for gravy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How Sue was explaining in the last vlog "maybe we get a bigger wardrobe" and someone(Tillie?) Is very messy. Sue you put 3 teenagers and a 10 year old . In an average sized bedroom, all girls means usually clothes and accessories galore ffs how on earth they should not be messy? And that wardrobe would fit 2 max.. also she was bragging about Katies calendar how luvly it was..clearly as Katie hasnt opened it and u never saw her with makeup except for prom or when Chloe wanted to practice..
And Chloes nails. Ok long fake nails r not my thing and I dont care about the style(dodgy) but I hope she wont pick up babies with those talons!! Maybe she got them so she doesn't have to 🤣

How Sue was explaining in the last vlog "maybe we get a bigger wardrobe" and someone(Tillie?) Is very messy. Sue you put 3 teenagers and a 10 year old . In an average sized bedroom, all girls means usually clothes and accessories galore ffs how on earth they should not be messy? And that wardrobe would fit 2 max.. also she was bragging about Katies calendar how luvly it was..clearly as Katie hasnt opened it and u never saw her with makeup except for prom or when Chloe wanted to practice..
And Chloes nails. Ok long fake nails r not my thing and I dont care about the style(dodgy) but I hope she wont pick up babies with those talons!! Maybe she got them so she doesn't have to 🤣
Haha yes i’m not a fan of the nails too! But i believe it’s a teenage thing lol, my daughter got them done, cost me bloody £25! I believe all the teen girls in the radford house got them done too, what’s that £100 on acrylic nails 😂

Or it may just be overly expensive where I live lol

Absolutely and paper plates are awful too, no good for gravy!
My mum works at a primary school and the children were served their christmas dinner in a styrofoam box! Safe to say the gravy added to the mix was a disaster!
Oh no that’s horrific. Reminds me of the time I ordered a Toby carvery delivery, it wasn’t good and sage to say never again!

Reactions: 2
Spiller of tea, (and kingbin) ignore the negative petty comments. Merry Christmas to you both x🥂🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
the proof has been posted quite a few times.
Like I say, there is an ignore button sometimes it’s best just to use it, like I do and will. Or feel free to drop me a message rather than consistently turn this thread into snipey attacks
Merry Christmas.
[/QUOTE
Spiller of tea, (and kingbin) ignore the negative petty comments. Merry Christmas to you both x🥂🥰
and the same to you both from me. X

Creepy Noel in his pyjamas...ugh. He’s been impregnating her for over 30 years for goodness sake !!!!

I really hate seeing the insane ripping paper and discarding of gifts where they all tear through their mountains. No appreciation and thought about what they have been given
It's everything that Christmas is not about

Reactions: 4
Can I just ask. What in hells name is Sophie wearing? I’m all for expressing your own style but...........😩😩😩😩😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.