The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know there will be a mahoosive pile of presents on christmas day - where the hell are they hiding them? I still think there has to be an unseen (locked) room in that house somewhere.

Reactions: 7
We all know there will be a mahoosive pile of presents on christmas day - where the hell are they hiding them? I still think there has to be an unseen (locked) room in that house somewhere.
They probably have a lock up separately.

Reactions: 1
You've said this before. For me, it's how they choose to publicise their donations , it's crass. Purely done for social media likes.

As with everything in their lives, it's all about quantity. Before, with the food bank, they weren't just content to donate and share a link telling other people that they've donated and here's how you can do the same. No, they had to reveal how much they'd donated, as if that makes them better than someone who could only give a few quid.

Again, this time, it's not just sharing a link for anyone wanting to donate a gift for underprivileged kiddies, like they've done. It was "look at this whole trolley full of toys we can afford to gift, aren't we good?".

The way they do things is so tacky and cringeworthy. I applaud the fact they donate (in fact I've never personally criticised them for not, as I know they always do do their bit, even if it is just for social media likes) but I can't stand the way they always have to make it about them, in exchange for minion adoration.

It was the same with Easter Eggs last year too. "Look at this whole van full of Easter Eggs we're donating, because we're such amazing people!". Most people can only afford to donate one gift/egg at a time, and that's still absolutely fine, but they're not content with people potentially thinking they only gave one, they have to make sure everyone knows just how much they've donated each time.

Quantity is everything in the eyes of the Radfords. It's very sad.
I think any discussion of what one donates is pretty crass. For social media people, it truly is a no win situation. They posted a link earlier this year and ripped to shreds. They show what they do and rip to shreds. They are just following trends with this. And yes, the trend is crass. It's just weird to be upset that they never donate and then get upset when they DO donate. I wouldn't believe a word they said if they just posted a link. They are known liars.

Reactions: 2
I think any discussion of what one donates is pretty crass. For social media people, it truly is a no win situation. They posted a link earlier this year and ripped to shreds. They show what they do and rip to shreds. They are just following trends with this. And yes, the trend is crass. It's just weird to be upset that they never donate and then get upset when they DO donate. I wouldn't believe a word they said if they just posted a link. They are known liars.
They were ripped to shreds because they chose to reveal exactly how much they had donated, not because they donated! The Radfords choose to brag about every single element of their lives and charity is no different to them. It's very much "look how much we've donated" (whether it be cash, Easter Eggs, toys etc), rather than simply "we have donated and would like to share the link for anyone wishing to do the same", to use their position to raise awareness.

It may be a 'trend' within z list social media circles (I only follow the Radfords so wouldn't know) but it's not how true celebrities conduct themselves. Most, thankfully, don't feel the need to have their good deeds validated by sharing exactly how much they have donated with their fans. That's the difference.

I agree with you that it's weird to accuse them of never donating, then criticise them when they do, but again I've never moaned that they don't donate, as I've seen them do so on many occasions. I don't think anyone on here is criticising them for donating, that would be bizarre. It's about how they choose to publicise quantities, purely for social media likes, that people disagree with.

You say they can't win. I disagree. Using vlogs to show them educating their young children on charity, and encouraging their supporters to get involved with their chosen causes by sharing links for how they can donate too, would very much be 'winning' in my eyes (as opposed to showy brags about how much they can afford to donate, in exchange for social media likes to massage their own egos).

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The Christmas eve boxes/bags will come first....

Reactions: 6
I always assumed that presents were left at Sue’s mother’s house and collected the evening before. There isn’t much storage outside and also in the basement we saw in the house tour there was a spare room but even that may not be big enough for present storage (if it is still not being slept in).

The toys and clothes storage really confuses me. They don’t have a big outdoor store for bikes and scooters. They don’t even have a wardrobe per person, the 4 girls sharing don’t even have a wardrobe between them. The young children’s rooms have a few toys on display but they rooms are generally fairly tidy and don’t have a lot of toys out. Where do they keep all the gifts they open after birthdays, secret Santa, shopping sprees and Xmas? It just doesn’t make sense.

Wtf did I just watch? Talking about the Secret Santa vlog. Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but if my boys got as many presents for their birthday or Christmas as Archie got for Secret Santa, I'd think it was excessive. I personally think one to two presents for a birthday and 2 to 3 presents for Xmas are enough. I don't like kids getting buried in presents. In fact I got so many presents for mine this year from grandparents, godparents etc that I've decided not to give them the ones I got them, but keep them for a bit later. Otherwise it would be excessive and I prefer giving them something during the year instead. I'd hate it if they turned into kids expecting 100 presents.

• Heart
Wtf did I just watch? Talking about the Secret Santa vlog. Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but if my boys got as many presents for their birthday or Christmas as Archie got for Secret Santa, I'd think it was excessive. I personally think one to two presents for a birthday and 2 to 3 presents for Xmas are enough. I don't like kids getting buried in presents. In fact I got so many presents for mine this year from grandparents, godparents etc that I've decided not to give them the ones I got them, but keep them for a bit later. Otherwise it would be excessive and I prefer giving them something during the year instead. I'd hate it if they turned into kids expecting 100 presents.
Is that not part of the magic of Christmas a big pile of presents on Christmas Morning ? Give your gifts let them have their joy, you get to see their little faces and they will have them to play with all year ? They won't automatically turn into horrible children because they got a few extra presents ?

The secret Santa was silly though a week before Christmas ! It should either have been for Christmas day or not bother.

My kids use their pocket money and we take them to buy a small gift for mum, dad, and each other . (£2-£3) They wrap them up and get to put them under the tree for Christmas day and have a gift to give everyone. They have loved doing it the last few years and I feel it makes Christmas about giving as well as receiving and they get joy from it. Some of their picks have been funny too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is that not part of the magic of Christmas a big pile of presents on Christmas Morning ? Give your gifts let them have their joy, you get to see their little faces and they will have them to play with all year ? They won't automatically turn into horrible children because they got a few extra presents ?

The secret Santa was silly though a week before Christmas ! It should either have been for Christmas day or not bother.

My kids use their pocket money and we take them to buy a small gift for mum, dad, and each other . (£2-£3) They wrap them up and get to put them under the tree for Christmas day and have a gift to give everyone. They have loved doing it the last few years and I feel it makes Christmas about giving as well as receiving and they get joy from it.
Haha yes, my husband likes the idea of a big pile of presents as well. I really don't. Don't know why. But even he has said we should split them up a bit, as it's getting a bit much. They're only little and won't know what to play with if faced with too much choice, we think. Plus one of them had his birthday a few days ago... Anyway, to each their own, but the Radfords take it too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have to agree, it's so much stuff and it's not even Christmas!

Reactions: 4
Everything in that house seems to be handed out on a plate. Not exactly responsible parenting is it? Yes we all like to spoil our kids but it seems a daily occurrence with them. Before anyone pipes up accusing me of rotten jealousy 🥴🥴 Id rather raise my kids not to be loud grabby little buggers! and expect give, give, give all the time!
Hi Sue 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 10
Going back to the donation. Its good they are now donating, even if it is at tattles suggestion but they dont need to post about it, especially the way they do. For instance the latest post, the trolley was made to look like it was a full trolley full just to be donated, but you can see her personal shopping underneath and they just bought a few games that probably cost less than their kids secret santas. What I mean by this is that the Trolley was staged to look like they had been so generous.

Christmas Eve will be a sugar filled day with extravagant boxes with PJ's and more sweets, prob from that woman who raves about the pies. We will hear all about how its Ifeelyas first Christmas and as a after thought someone will remind Sue that its HairDyes too.
Christmas Day will be another brag about how much they they could spend on crap we will never see again, meanwhile all their minion followers will comment on what fantastic parents they are because they bought so much with the magic pie shop cash. All the while their kids are crying out for them to spend less money on them and more time individually.
Christmas dinner, with tiny portions on paper plates! Followed by large portions of some kind of dessert or cake.
A quick story in the sun where anyone who dares to be negative will be attacked and called Jealous.

No need to to watch it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
When the hell are the gutter press going to get it right about the Radfrauds. They manage on the pie shop’s income. What a absoloute load of CRAP.
They have gone from sharing a packet of fish fingers between them all to spending money like it’s going out of fashion.
They constantly break the rules re COVID, their parenting skills are almost non existent and they consume a mountain of sugar every day. They have no regard for the planet and their children are mass produced. They practically beg for free things all the time and half the baby stuff they are gifted is horrendous.
Their minions don’t think they put a foot wrong, they must be as stupid as the people they are worshipping. The Lord only knows why.
Are we really supposed to be jealous of these idiots?

Reactions: 12
When the hell are the gutter press going to get it right about the Radfrauds. They manage on the pie shop’s income. What a absoloute load of CRAP.
They have gone from sharing a packet of fish fingers between them all to spending money like it’s going out of fashion.
They constantly break the rules re COVID, their parenting skills are almost non existent and they consume a mountain of sugar every day. They have no regard for the planet and their children are mass produced. They practically beg for free things all the time and half the baby stuff they are gifted is horrendous.
Their minions don’t think they put a foot wrong, they must be as stupid as the people they are worshipping. The Lord only knows why.
Are we really supposed to be jealous of these idiots?
100%
Honestly you’ve hit the nail on the head. The only thing I could add is that they are lauded as heroes because they have an abnormal amount of kids and don’t claim benefits. But THEY DID before they were given their media attention! And that pie shop (certainly in its pre oven update years) did no way provide an income commensurate with their spending!

100%
Honestly you’ve hit the nail on the head. The only thing I could add is that they are lauded as heroes because they have an abnormal amount of kids and don’t claim benefits. But THEY DID before they were given their media attention! And that pie shop (certainly in its pre oven update years) did no way provide an income commensurate with their spending!
Last year when it was closed and had bad hygiene it didnt pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.