The Radford Family #12 Sue's womb is like a deflated balloon but Noel hopes to fill it soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he's required to be in the media spotlight if he doesn't want it. Still, it's his child. Decent people will do whatever they can for their child. He's obviously a POS. I don't cut him any slack. He chose to have unprotected sex. He knows he has a child. He chooses to have nothing to do with that child.
It’s naive of you to think that he wouldn’t be dragged into the spotlight. We know nothing about him so cannot say that he wants nothing to do with his child (unless you have information to the contrary of this).
He’s not “obviously a POS” which is more suggestive of your own experience.

Reactions: 3
That person literally wrote a post about her talking to Sue last year about secret santa. There are multiple posts in this thread by her mentioning friendship, ex friendship, the stalking, calling the cops on each other, etc. It's not been"absolutely ages". I'm certainly taking digs at it. It's not cool to be a psycho ex friend stalker. It's deeply concerning. I don't know any sane person who spends huge amounts of their free time keeping up with and talking about an ex friend.

I don't think he's required to be in the media spotlight if he doesn't want it. Still, it's his child. Decent people will do whatever they can for their child. He's obviously a POS. I don't cut him any slack. He chose to have unprotected sex. He knows he has a child. He chooses to have nothing to do with that child.
why do all your posts have to be so passive aggressive? You seem a huge Radford fan

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s naive of you to think that he wouldn’t be dragged into the spotlight. We know nothing about him so cannot say that he wants nothing to do with his child (unless you have information to the contrary of this).
I know who he is from people in the area, its no secret. Millie seamed somewhat proud when it all came out, even if he cheated, this is why I refer to both the girls involved acting like they won a prize. Hes a footballer, not premier league but low league apprentice stuff.

Now its very true that we dont 100% know if hes seen the baby, if he has anything to do with her, pays ect.
And if he dont we have no idea why? If its his choice, millies, the radfords or the pressure from the current GF. There is alot of bitterness there from the GF and to be fair you cant blame her when he cheated at a party this time last year.

By the way none of this is a secret, like I say I have a friend in the area whos daughter was at the same school as the Radfords. Yep, it could be alot of chinese whispers and some of whats said I take with a pinch of salt.

You will only see Millies/the Radfords side and they are not well known for....... the truth.

Reactions: 6
I just hope the rabbits are ok. I caught the end of a vlog, and I'm sure is saw a box that said pet feed or similar. I'm sure they love they're little furry ones x I sure hope x

Reactions: 1
They are! Yet it’s the rest of us that have a problem? Meh 😑
While I maybe wouldn’t quite put things the way barkingtree does. She does have a point. I don’t want to cause any trouble but I feel that spiller of tea does regularly refer to the ex friendship and in my opinion it comes across as one up manship or know all ish to me. I think sue will secretly love that she still talks about her so much. Also again just my opinion. But it seems very childish to assume that the secret Santa was copying her idea it’s a really common thing among YouTube families so more likely to be “copying” them. It regularly reminds me of the school playground the way the comments go and sometimes the back and forward between you both makes me feel like I’ve intruded on a private conversation plus the regular mention of things that there is “evidence” Of but never shared. things being hinted at but not elaborated on.
Yes the user with the address as a name is out of order and could be seen as intimidating but let the police deal with it and stop bringing it up on here as it will be giving her so much satisfaction knowing she’s got to you.

As I said not looking to cause trouble but agree with barking tree it can be a bit tedious and appears childish at times. No offence intended just my opinion.

Reactions: 29
You're right. I was relying on what the crazed one said about him (though I see her story has changed again) that he wants nothing to do with the baby. It was dumb of me to consider the crazed one could ever be truthful. Everyone in the Radford orbit seems to be insane and a liar.

why do all your posts have to be so passive aggressive? You seem a huge Radford fan
Lol, you haven't read many of my posts, then.

While I maybe wouldn’t quite put things the way barkingtree does. She does have a point. I don’t want to cause any trouble but I feel that spiller of tea does regularly refer to the ex friendship and in my opinion it comes across as one up manship or know all ish to me. I think sue will secretly love that she still talks about her so much. Also again just my opinion. But it seems very childish to assume that the secret Santa was copying her idea it’s a really common thing among YouTube families so more likely to be “copying” them. It regularly reminds me of the school playground the way the comments go and sometimes the back and forward between you both makes me feel like I’ve intruded on a private conversation plus the regular mention of things that there is “evidence” Of but never shared. things being hinted at but not elaborated on.
Yes the user with the address as a name is out of order and could be seen as intimidating but let the police deal with it and stop bringing it up on here as it will be giving her so much satisfaction knowing she’s got to you.

As I said not looking to cause trouble but agree with barking tree it can be a bit tedious and appears childish at times. No offence intended just my opinion.
the proof has been posted quite a few times.
Like I say, there is an ignore button sometimes it’s best just to use it, like I do and will. Or feel free to drop me a message rather than consistently turn this thread into snipey attacks and derail in.

Merry Christmas.

Reactions: 4

You're right. I was relying on what the crazed one said about him (though I see her story has changed again) that he wants nothing to do with the baby. It was dumb of me to consider the crazed one could ever be truthful. Everyone in the Radford orbit seems to be insane and a liar.

Lol, you haven't read many of my posts, then.
crazed one? What’s your bloody problem? I’ve had enough! Be nice or bog off!!! 😑😑😑

It regularly reminds me of the school playground the way the comments go and sometimes the back and forward between you both makes me feel like I’ve intruded on a private conversation plus the regular mention of things that there is “evidence” Of but never shared. things being hinted at but not elaborated on.
This 100%. The inference that they have insider information and raise their status accordingly. The back and forth sometimes a whole page and the making of alias users, to back themselves up.

crazed one? What’s your bloody problem? I’ve had enough! Be nice or bog off!!! 😑😑😑
You keep directly attacking this other member. I don’t find it funny, I’m sure a fair few others are getting pissed off with it too. This thread is about the Radfords. Not who you like/don’t like. Urgh 🤢

I just hope the rabbits are ok. I caught the end of a vlog, and I'm sure is saw a box that said pet feed or similar. I'm sure they love they're little furry ones x I sure hope x
Same. Poor things i bet they do not even have a suitable run to exercise in, i hope bloody Aimee is still feeding them and not too busy taking care of her siblings.

Reactions: 2
In my opinion i actually think what Spiller says is ok, it just shows how horrible sue is when she is off the camera. If you do not like the tattlers comments ignore them.

Reactions: 10
Wait, are we supposed to be nice to the Radfords and everything about them now? You really won't like what I have to say next, lol.

Saw the newest vlog while waiting for the kids to wake up. It's so disgusting how they allow the kids to walk all over the table and counters. Makes me gag. I know their house is tidy, but I can't imagine how dirty it is. Probably smells with all the potty training children around, the training dogs in the house. The filth that must cover the food prep and eating surfaces is unimaginable. Everything about them just seems so filthy.

(Look, Kingbin, you keep telling me to ignore people but you seem to need to do the same thing. If you don't like what I say about the Radfords and people around them, ignore me. I truly won't care. We talk about what they do, what's on their vlogs, what their comments say, what their minions do. If people choose to insert themselves into their stories that's on them. I'll show you how easy it is to ignore. Since you only get mad about how I discuss the Radfords, I'll block you. It's easy! you can do it too!)

Sooooooo, who’s looking forward to the mayhem Christmas vlog? I know Christmas is crazy in most households with children but I imagine theirs is off the scale!

Wait, are we supposed to be nice to the Radfords and everything about them now? You really won't like what I have to say next, lol.

Saw the newest vlog while waiting for the kids to wake up. It's so disgusting how they allow the kids to walk all over the table and counters. Makes me gag. I know their house is tidy, but I can't imagine how dirty it is. Probably smells with all the potty training children around, the training dogs in the house. The filth that must cover the food prep and eating surfaces is unimaginable. Everything about them just seems so filthy.

(Look, Kingbin, you keep telling me to ignore people but you seem to need to do the same thing. If you don't like what I say about the Radfords and people around them, ignore me. I truly won't care. We talk about what they do, what's on their vlogs, what their comments say, what their minions do. If people choose to insert themselves into their stories that's on them. I'll show you how easy it is to ignore. Since you only get mad about how I discuss the Radfords, I'll block you. It's easy! you can do it too!)
I’m just gonna leave this here. 🖕

Merry Christmas and a happy new year 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.