The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree with those points. Other mums are really weird about pain relief. Sue was like an excitable puppy but I thought it was nice she tried to hold off giving baby a feed. Millie looked quite well and seemed fairly upbeat whether it was her putting a brave face on or not. Noel was pretty creepy the whole time and it was complete chaos as normal especially with the cameraman lingering aswell.
When is he not creepy though 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think people are greatly over exaggerating what's actually in the vlog. Millie looked like a typical person giving birth, she only had gas and air, she looked very tired but mentioned that she hadn't slept well for a couple of days, and then when she got home mentioned how normal she was feeling. I agree with you on the madhouse, though. Most of them seem used to it and Millie was super involved in taking pictures of all the kids holding Ophelia.
She also had a second degree tear and had to spend a couple of hours in theatre having it repaired. I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.

Noel actually asked Millie if she wanted to carry the baby in and she said No. He also repeatedly told her to sit down so she could rest and asked the others to move for her.
I thought Noel offered to carry the baby in, and Sue answered for Millie and said "you do it, Noel" which was good

Reactions: 5
Poor Millie scared to dress her I was the same with mine even though I been around loads of babies my cousin is a sue popped out a few kids

They all seemed happy and loving about a new member of family

Was lovely to see the camera crew where wearing protection!!!!!

That’s was my only duck sake moment I would be made as hell if I was Millie they would be out the door

I wish her the best she’s adorable

Reactions: 3
I watched the vlog and was generally pleasantly surprised. I thought Sue was supportive at the hospital, praised Millie lots, said how beautiful Ophelia was over and over, didnt feed Ophelia while Millie was in theatre, said how well Millie had done several times. Coming home to that house would be my worst nightmare but Millie is used to it (except the camera crew), and I can see how comforting it would be to have all that support. I went home with my dh and our first baby to our home, no relatives for miles around, and I was scared stiff! I think a second degree tear is horrible, going to theatre can be traumatic, she's only young still, and she seemed to be doing ok. And the elephant in the room for me is that the father isnt there, there's no partner for Millie, once everyone has left them alone to go, look at what we made, isnt she beautiful, etc I think Sue and Noel did a good job of looking after Millie, supporting her through the birth, telling her how proud they are. They must feel the lack of a partner as well, and I think they are trying to fill that gap a bit.

Reactions: 33
I watched the vlog and was generally pleasantly surprised. I thought Sue was supportive at the hospital, praised Millie lots, said how beautiful Ophelia was over and over, didnt feed Ophelia while Millie was in theatre, said how well Millie had done several times. Coming home to that house would be my worst nightmare but Millie is used to it (except the camera crew), and I can see how comforting it would be to have all that support. I went home with my dh and our first baby to our home, no relatives for miles around, and I was scared stiff! I think a second degree tear is horrible, going to theatre can be traumatic, she's only young still, and she seemed to be doing ok. And the elephant in the room for me is that the father isnt there, there's no partner for Millie, once everyone has left them alone to go, look at what we made, isnt she beautiful, etc I think Sue and Noel did a good job of looking after Millie, supporting her through the birth, telling her how proud they are. They must feel the lack of a partner as well, and I think they are trying to fill that gap a bit.
They probably see this new baby as another money maker, a way to keep the idiot fans watching.

Reactions: 2
I've never had a creepy vibe off Noel, but the way he was totally entranced with Ophelia was just weird. It really makes me think now that he is the one insisting they have more.

Reactions: 8
I've never had a creepy vibe off Noel, but the way he was totally entranced with Ophelia was just weird. It really makes me think now that he is the one insisting they have more.
They are both as bad as each other.
Shes the one would get giddy over ovulation and pregnancy tests

Reactions: 1
Yes this is what I thought I always thought Sue was the driving force but it seems like it’s him

Reactions: 6
100% agree with this! Don't agree with everything they do but I thought they were great with the support for Millie, especially as she was doing it on her own - I can see how some thought it a bit over the top in the labor vlog with the stopping for snacks obsession and the "how exciting, are you excited, we're having a baby" but to me it felt like Sue was trying to fill the space of what a partner would be saying and trying to provide a bit of extra support there. Even with coming home and carrying the baby in, having the support of her family there would fill anything that was missing. It was sweet how the girls baked a cake and the younger kids made cards to welcome them home with.

Reactions: 31
millie has a attitude, not in a bad way but she’s just got the don’t mess with me attitude and I don’t think she will let anyone do anything unless she wants them to. I can see her telling sue and Noel to do one if they try to take over

Reactions: 10
I actually thought they'd make more of a fuss. There was one balloon in the corner and a cake that wasn't big enough for everyone to get a piece. I thought under the circumstances they would have gone all out. It will be aired on tv afterall!

millie has a attitude, not in a bad way but she’s just got the don’t mess with me attitude and I don’t think she will let anyone do anything unless she wants them to. I can see her telling sue and Noel to do one if they try to take over
Definitely. I remembwe Sue posting years ago about how bad Millie was, they often clashed and Millie was the rebel type. She's certainly no.pushover.

Sue if ur bloody reading this. Grow the up. Take ur own advice, ur teenage girls are taking care of the kids you palmed off to them, so you can conceive number 23 😂 So funny you see you using your fans to go attack these two women, who are just probably speaking their opinion. Silly woman 😂😂😂

God knows wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the camera man 😂😂😂

Here we go again, sophie’s stupid comments that make her sound like such a uneducated person 🤢 Like mother, like daughter both believe that people would be jealous of a family who completely rely on freebies and sponsors. No thank you, we have jobs and don’t live off handouts! 😂
It’s pathetic. She should just suck it up and forget about it. But oh no! Can’t do that! They need to engage the pity train again! Meh 😑

It’s pathetic. She should just suck it up and forget about it. But oh no! Can’t do that! They need to engage the pity train again! Meh 😑
They are like Boris, they dont care but they put up an insta story because they care.

I would like to see proof of all those messages ha ha

Reactions: 5
They always seem so materialistic oooh look at this blanket, look at this we got this etc, anyways baby is very cute may she thrive and be happy amidst the chaos, and if nothing if I can't sleep before or after a nightshift I put a vlog on and hey presto I fall asleep because its same old boring content all the time pies, primark and the kids piled in the hot tub

Reactions: 4
It really did shock me how supportive and thoughtful they were towards Millie through it all. The first thing I noticed right off the bat is that they kept turning the camera away from her when she was having a contraction. That told me that she had a lot of say in what was filmed and what wasn't. Then Sue acted like a proper gran with her at the hospital, making sure Millie got all the firsts she could. Noel asking her how she wanted to enter with Ophelia and helping her, encouraging her once indoors. It's a different side of the Radfords. Of course, there was plenty of Sue making it about her and turning the camera on her when it didn't need to be, but for the most part were definitely supportive of Millie.

I still hope Millie moves to her own flat, or at least one with just a sibling or two. This new baby doesn't deserve to be raised around such a big family and all the stress, chaos and noise that comes with that.

Reactions: 21
I expected a vlog showing her pushing like most vloggers nowadays 😂 I’m glad that didn’t happen for Millie’s sake in years to come..

I still can't get my head around the names, to be perfectly honest!
Millie, Ellie and Tillie - what the?
Luke James and James Edward?
Alfie and Archie?
Phoebe and Ophelia?
Jack and Jacob?
Daisy and Maisie?
Hallie and Heidie?
I still can't get over Bonnie and Heidie to be honest. Bonnie is one of those names that just doesn't float my boat and Heidie is just awful. Who names their kid something with the word 'die' in it? It's like they want the kids to be picked on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.