The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds really stupid but the first thing that struck me was that the baby doesn't look like the typical Radford clone baby at all. She must look like her father. Haven't watched the vlog yet and don't know if I can be bothered. Glad Millie is ok, hope she is getting rest (wishful thinking)

Reactions: 23
This sounds really stupid but the first thing that struck me was that the baby doesn't look like the typical Radford clone baby at all. She must look like her father. Haven't watched the vlog yet and don't know if I can be bothered. Glad Millie is ok, hope she is getting rest (wishful thinking)
I think she looks just like a Radford!! Just like Hallie when she was born

Reactions: 4
I think regardless of her conception and the way her father might have acted the last 9 months I'd the Radfords want to have the moral high ground Millie would have contacted the father to advise him of the birth.

It takes two to tango and now she's here he might decide that he should do the right thing and be involved in his daughters life.

Reactions: 6
Sue if ur bloody reading this. Grow the up. Take ur own advice, ur teenage girls are taking care of the kids you palmed off to them, so you can conceive number 23 😂 So funny you see you using your fans to go attack these two women, who are just probably speaking their opinion. Silly woman 😂😂😂

Sue if ur bloody reading this. Grow the up. Take ur own advice, ur teenage girls are taking care of the kids you palmed off to them, so you can conceive number 23 😂 So funny you see you using your fans to go attack these two women, who are just probably speaking their opinion.
Who's the baby daddy?
God knows wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the camera man 😂😂😂

Here we go again, sophie’s stupid comments that make her sound like such a uneducated person 🤢 Like mother, like daughter both believe that people would be jealous of a family who completely rely on freebies and sponsors. No thank you, we have jobs and don’t live off handouts! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It must be hard to give birth and then have to walk into that house. If I had just gave birth and was recovering with a second degree tear and saw everyone run towards me and my newborn making so much noise I would be like “ughhh”🙄🙄🙄. Pre natal depression is a real thing and they really need to ensure that they support Millie but more importantly to give her the space. I can imagine her wanting some time alone in her room and people just constantly walking in, I would lose my mind

Reactions: 23
I think regardless of her conception and the way her father might have acted the last 9 months I'd the Radfords want to have the moral high ground Millie would have contacted the father to advise him of the birth.

It takes two to tango and now she's here he might decide that he should do the right thing and be involved in his daughters life.
There has been no secret about due date. If he wanted to be involved, he would be involved.

Reactions: 7
They bang a grey venflon in me everytime I go into labour! Yep, I’ve had a few kids 😂
They grey cannulas bloody hurt I’ve had many a cannula but never a grey one I cried my eyes out when they put not 1 cannula in each hand when I went into delivery suite 😂 don’t know what’s worse the grey cannula or getting my waters broke at 1cm either way I’m never doing it again my sons nearly 5 and I’m more than done at one 🤣

Reactions: 5
I have never watched there vlogs but checked out the latest. What is the little boy in the navy stripy Pjs called? He kept being told to shush and he just wanted attention. I have two kids who shout over each other to be heard I can't imagine how impossible it must be there.

I think sue is maybe taking more to do with this grandchild as millie isn't as mature and needs the help? But she was definitely all about herself kept yapping on about ophelia and the bottle while mentioning her breastfeeding. Why not encourage your daughter to feed aswell?!

Reactions: 7
I feel really bad for Millie. She didn’t get a look in.
I was her age and living at home when I had my first baby but my parents always checked it was ok before they got involved and we were tucked up in peace and quiet when we got home. I hope Millie got to take Ophelia down to her bedroom to get settled.

Reactions: 9
Ive had two kids and no pain relief. I had cannulas for antibiotics afterwards 🤷‍♀️ Ophelia is a beautiful little baby and the same weight as my first 🥰 Millie looked traumatised and I hope she gets all the post partum care she needs bless her ❤ I hope sue stands in the sidelines... she’s grandma, not mum!

Reactions: 11
That video was so uncomfortable to watch. Sue taking over everything, Noel taking baby from the car and introducing her to the other kids as if she were theirs. Poor Millie looked lost and out of place. I really hope they leave her to bond and only bother her if she asks for help, but I can already see she’ll be lost in crowd as another radford baby raised the same. I had my first at her age and never got a moment peace. I have a lot of siblings too, not as many at these mind, but I feel her pain.
Sue when you log in and read this, butt out and let Millie be a mum and learn along the way. I, and many others, wouldn’t take parenting advice from you if you paid us so don’t assume Millie will either. That’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The one thing I actually enjoyed in the vlog was Sue saying she didn't want to give Ophelia her first bottle when Millie was in theatre, even though Millie said it was okay. I thought that was nice. Everything else in the vlog was either dull or annoying, especially all that noise when Millie came home. I couldn't imagine giving birth then having to come home to a circus house. It would be exhausting and infuriating.

Reactions: 30
I haven't watched the latest vlog yet, but sounds like poor Millie had quite a traumatising experience, especially for such a young girl. I get the impression that due to Sue's experience, they all think or thought that giving birth is this easy breezy process where you spend a couple of hours in hospital and then go home fit as a fiddle. I might be exaggerating a bit, but you get the idea. But giving birth can be full of complications, dangers and trauma. I hope Millie recovers from this, but it must be so difficult going home so soon to a madhouse and have the baby essentially taken off you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I haven't watched the latest vlog yet, but sounds like poor Millie had quite a traumatising experience, especially for such a young girl. I get the impression that due to Sue's experience, they all think or thought that giving birth is this easy breezy process where you spend a couple of hours in hospital and then go home fit as a fiddle. I might be exaggerating a bit, but you get the idea. But giving birth can be full of complications, dangers and trauma. I hope Millie recovers from this, but it must be so difficult going home so soon to a madhouse and have the baby essentially taken off you.
I think people are greatly over exaggerating what's actually in the vlog. Millie looked like a typical person giving birth, she only had gas and air, she looked very tired but mentioned that she hadn't slept well for a couple of days, and then when she got home mentioned how normal she was feeling. I agree with you on the madhouse, though. Most of them seem used to it and Millie was super involved in taking pictures of all the kids holding Ophelia.

Reactions: 21
I hope Millie does get some support from her parents
She looked pretty daunted! I honestly think she really doesn't know what lies ahead!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.