The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get my head around the names, to be perfectly honest!
Millie, Ellie and Tillie - what the?
Luke James and James Edward?
Alfie and Archie?
Phoebe and Ophelia?
Jack and Jacob?
Daisy and Maisie?
Hallie and Heidie?
I still can't get over Bonnie and Heidie to be honest. Bonnie is one of those names that just doesn't float my boat and Heidie is just awful. Who names their kid something with the word 'die' in it? It's like they want the kids to be picked on.
I think you mean:
Milleh, Elleh and Tilleh
Luwk, Jehmz
Alfeh, Archeh
Feebeh, Ughfeeliyuh
Jack, Jehkub
Dayzeh, Mayzeh
Halleh, Haidee
Bonneh

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We should guess if they have another baby what they would call it. I’ll go first
Boy: Arlo, Harry
Girl: Lottie, Chrissie

Reactions: 3
I know the ship sailed for them long long ago re privacy and boundaries, but is Millie really that pleased that the entire internet knows she had to spend hours getting her underneaths stitched? Or do you think she doesn’t care, as long as there’s publicity/freebies?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate the way they completely took over and it was exactly the same as when they bring a baby home. Millie should have been able to get settled first and then a few at a time come down to meet the baby.

Reactions: 4
I thought they said when they got the hot tub that bonnie was too young to go in it, she’s been it a few times now. Is there not an age limit?

Reactions: 3
I hate the way they completely took over and it was exactly the same as when they bring a baby home. Millie should have been able to get settled first and then a few at a time come down to meet the baby.
That was never ever going to happen. I think Millie probably enjoyed the attention. Bit weird how they gave Ohfeelyia to the younger kids to hold first.

Reactions: 2
I found the matching auntie and niece outfits a bit odd! But thats just me.

Longtime Lurker

We should guess if they have another baby what they would call it. I’ll go first
Boy: Arlo, Harry
Girl: Lottie, Chrissie
Arlo and Lottie would be my top guesses too, because we know they liked then last time around (yes, Arlo when they already have an Archie 🙈 but with a Millie and Tillie already I wouldn't put anything past them!

Stab in the dark guesses would be:-

Gracie, Darcie
Freddie, Toby

I still can't get my head around the names, to be perfectly honest!
Millie, Ellie and Tillie - what the?
Luke James and James Edward?
Alfie and Archie?
Phoebe and Ophelia?
Jack and Jacob?
Daisy and Maisie?
Hallie and Heidie?
I still can't get over Bonnie and Heidie to be honest. Bonnie is one of those names that just doesn't float my boat and Heidie is just awful. Who names their kid something with the word 'die' in it? It's like they want the kids to be picked on.
Let's not forget Casper and Oscar, with just a year between them!

I do actually find this very weird
Matchy matchy but with aunty and niece 🧐 would you wanna match with your aunt? 🤔
Sue looks like a proud nanna in this picture. Which is obviously half right but it does seem so weird having your own baby and a grandchild who are just months apart. On the bright side Ophelia won’t grow up lonely and will probably end up sharing a room with Heidie and bonnie in a couple of years.
Haven’t got round to watching the blog yet cos I’m psyching myself up for it 😂 but from the Instagram pictures she is a beautiful baby. Hate to say it but she probably takes after her dad.

Reactions: 8
I’m not going to lie, I think a lot of the people on this thread are really trying to find an issue with the last vlog.
Tbh I think another poster hit the nail on the head by saying we're all projecting our ideals onto the situation, that's all.

Most of us simply cannot imagine bringing a baby home to that bedlam. It's far from ideal, and something most of us can't relate to at all. So I wouldn't say it's criticism as such, just a WTF is that all about?! reaction.

Millie will be use to the chaos and probably just assumes that's the 'norm' for bringing a new baby home, as it's all she's ever known, but for most of us, the sheer noise level and the presence of a camera crew combined made for a bit of an OMG moment, that's all.

Lol and that’s not me defending them because the way Noel said ‘can we have one’ sounded like the most staged cringe thing I’ve ever heard and my hole shrivelled up a little bit.
😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I know the ship sailed for them long long ago re privacy and boundaries, but is Millie really that pleased that the entire internet knows she had to spend hours getting her underneaths stitched? Or do you think she doesn’t care, as long as there’s publicity/freebies?
Good point. She probably doesn't care, as she's use to airing her dirty laundry in public and living her life in front of a camera, but it's certainly a detail we didn't need to know.

Tbh I felt so sorry for her having a camera shoved in her face as she nervously struggled to dress her newborn daughter for the first time. That was a private moment that she deserved to experience without the pressure of the camera.

I do actually find this very weird
Matchy matchy but with aunty and niece 🧐 would you wanna match with your aunt? 🤔
Tbh it's quite a sweet picture if you don't know the details.

To those who don't know, this looks like a proud granny with her two baby granddaughters born 5 months apart. Baby cousins in cute matching outfits etc.

It's when you realise that this woman in her mid 40s is actually the slightly older baby's mum as well as granny to the newborn (with 5 older grandchildren too!) that it becomes weird.

Reactions: 6
I think she likes it. She plays an active part in all the social media and vlogs and thoroughly enjoys the lifestyle this job affords. It's not like the Radfords force every child capable of consent to be part of the video circus. Chris has had his kids in relative privacy and a lot of the older boys want nothing to do with it. I mentioned before that this particular vlog showed that Millie likely did have some say in what she wanted filmed since the camera kept turning away when she had a contraction.

Frankly, it's also nice to hear people talk about the ugly parts of giving birth. I've known a lot of women who had no idea that things like tears could happen because all the women around them thought it was too "unladylike" to talk about their underneaths.

Reactions: 19
If ever we needed evidence of how thick Sue is, she's captioned the picture of her, Heidie and Ophelia as "three generations in one picture" on fb 🙈

Err, no Sue. Three generations in one picture would be you, Millie and Ophelia together. Baby, mum and grandma.

Just because Heidie is technically Ophelia's auntie, doesn't make them different generations. They are exactly the same age, so they are the same generation!

I guess it must get confusing when each generation of your family is so entwined with some nieces and nephews older than aunties and uncles etc. I mean, Sue's only 14 year older than her eldest, Chris, yet he's 30 years older than his youngest siblings. That in itself is mind boggling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If ever we needed evidence of how thick Sue is, she's captioned the picture of her, Heidie and Ophelia as "three generations in one picture" on fb 🙈

Err, no Sue. Three generations in one picture would be you, Millie and Ophelia together. Baby, mum and grandma.

Just because Heidie is technically Ophelia's auntie, doesn't make them different generations. They are exactly the same age, so they are the same generation!

I guess it must get confusing when each generation of your family is so entwined with some nieces and nephews older than aunties and uncles etc. I mean, Sue's only 14 year older than her eldest, Chris, yet he's 30 years older than his youngest siblings. That in itself is mind boggling!
She’s not the brightest 😂

Reactions: 5

I had to double check but she is right.

Generation has two meanings - those born in same time period or those born with the same amount of steps from an ancestor.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.