The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Becca.m97

Why did noel tell the boys to shh and calm down when they got excited over the baby but not the girls when they did? Their favouritism for the girls just gets more and more obvious each time. Anyone would think it was Sue and Noel's child, taking the lead off Millie when introducing her!

Hairyetta

Well that was interesting watching. Poor Ophelia, stark naked on the scales being weighed. I was confused at the start when they said Millie only had gas and air but had canulas in her hands. And when at home a house full of kids and camera crew, poor Millie. I just hope she is being paid well from this.

Well that was interesting watching. Poor Ophelia, stark naked on the scales being weighed. I was confused at the start when they said Millie only had gas and air but had canulas in her hands. And when at home a house full of kids and camera crew, poor Millie. I just hope she is being paid well from this.
She would have been given fluids for having her tare for starters, and they said she spiked a fever so again may have ran IV antibiotics through the line.
I’m a midwife sorry 🤣 like to stick my nose in! Just wanted to point out a cannula doesn’t mean pain relief was administered. Had 3 cannulas with my 2 and didn’t have pain relief. Just hormone drops and fluids

Kingbin

She would have been given fluids for having her tare for starters, and they said she spiked a fever so again may have ran IV antibiotics through the line.
I’m a midwife sorry 🤣 like to stick my nose in! Just wanted to point out a cannula doesn’t mean pain relief was administered. Had 3 cannulas with my 2 and didn’t have pain relief. Just hormone drops and fluids
They bang a grey venflon in me everytime I go into labour! Yep, I’ve had a few kids 😂

Good Egg

VIP Member
Yes I had cannulas too for the same reason. Bless her.
I think this proves no Labour is ‘risk free’ and Sue has been lucky to have relatively ‘easy birthd’ With minimum complications with her last children especially...

MadamMim

Why did noel tell the boys to shh and calm down when they got excited over the baby but not the girls when they did? Their favouritism for the girls just gets more and more obvious each time. Anyone would think it was Sue and Noel's child, taking the lead off Millie when introducing her!
Yeah Phoebe and Hallie were jumping on the sofa yapping and as soon as the boys’ noise level goes up slightly it’s “SHHHHHHH” gosh 🙄

they chose radford instead of the baby daddy’s name! Ophelia Jo Radford. also it does fucking shock me how ALL of the siblings have posted about Ofeeeliaa. But when Chris’s son was born last year, only Sue posted about it. Is it because Ophelia is a girl? Or they want gifted freebies for her? Or are they trying to prove the point that they actually care about their grandkids😂

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks