The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people are greatly over exaggerating what's actually in the vlog. Millie looked like a typical person giving birth, she only had gas and air, she looked very tired but mentioned that she hadn't slept well for a couple of days, and then when she got home mentioned how normal she was feeling. I agree with you on the madhouse, though. Most of them seem used to it and Millie was super involved in taking pictures of all the kids holding Ophelia.
She spent nearly 2 hours in theatre less than 24 hours before coming home for a 2nd degree tear. She must have been very sore, despite putting on a brave face saying she felt fine. The absolute last thing she needed was to return to that noise and chaos.

I really feel for Millie as she's seen her mother 'bounce back' so many times and must automatically feel the pressure to present herself in the same way (Millie, your mum is simply lucky, not superwoman, so please don't compare).

She had no say whatsoever in how Ophelia was introduced to the family. It was past 9pm. The fact they simply had to keep every single child up to scream and jump all over them, just because there was a film crew there to film it, was sick and indulgent to say the least. Millie deserved to peacefully return to calm and order, quickly introduce Ophelia to the older ones still up and retreat to bed. When she was ready, in the morning, the little ones could have been taken down in small groups for a quick peek. It's their niece, not even their sibling. They have no automatic right to instant cuddles. It was simply all for show for the camera and Millie didn't deserve that. Despite what she and the family said, I don't think she looked well at all bless her. That circus really was the last thing she needed.

I think regardless of her conception and the way her father might have acted the last 9 months I'd the Radfords want to have the moral high ground Millie would have contacted the father to advise him of the birth.

It takes two to tango and now she's here he might decide that he should do the right thing and be involved in his daughters life.
To be fair, none of us know how the father found out. I totally agree with you IF they chose not to contact him, but we don't know for sure they didn't. They just didn't mention him on the vlog (to be fair, why would they? It would ruin their all is rosy image).

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She spent nearly 2 hours in theatre less than 24 hours before coming home for a 2nd degree tear. She must have been very sore, despite putting on a brave face saying she felt fine. The absolute last thing she needed was to return to that noise and chaos.

I really feel for Millie as she's seen her mother 'bounce back' so many times and must automatically feel the pressure to present herself in the same way (Millie, your mum is simply lucky, not superwoman, so please don't compare).

She had no say whatsoever in how Ophelia was introduced to the family. It was past 9pm. The fact they simply had to keep every single child up to scream and jump all over them, just because there was a film crew there to film it, was sick and indulgent to say the least. Millie deserved to peacefully return to calm and order, quickly introduce Ophelua to the older ones still up and retreat to bed. When she was ready, in the morning, the little ones could have been taken down in small groups for a quick peek. It's their niece, not even their sibling. They have no automatic right to instant cuddles. It was simply all for show for the camera and Millie didn't deserve that. Despite what she and the family said, I don't think she looked well at all bless her. That circus really was the last thing she needed.
You're making a ton of assumptions in saying that she had no say in how Ophelia was introduced to the family. There was not a single part of the vlog where Millie said she didn't want the big meeting upon returning home. I think she looked fine, tired like any new mom, and nervous like any new mom.

Reactions: 13
You're making a ton of assumptions in saying that she had no say in how Ophelia was introduced to the family. There was not a single part of the vlog where Millie said she didn't want the big meeting upon returning home. I think she looked fine, tired like any new mom, and nervous like any new mom.
To be fair, we're all making assumptions as none of us was there! Some think she looked fine, others disagree. We are allowed to have different opinions.

For me, her body language screamed lost and uncomfortable with the situation, suggesting no say (the film crew were there primed and ready, can you imagine if she'd said no? Poor cow really must have felt she had no choice). You may disagree, as you're entitled to do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Guess it's just weird how laughing and conversing and directing people for pictures is somehow suggesting uncomfortable. But sure, different opinions and all. 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Guess it's just weird how laughing and conversing and directing people for pictures is somehow suggesting uncomfortable. But sure, different opinions and all. 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes:
Yes, different opinions based on different interpretations. Wouldn't the world be boring if we all agreed? 🙂

Reactions: 7
I haven't managed to get through the vlog yet but Millie has seen a newborn being brought home at least 10-15 times that she can remember, bringing her own baby home must have been the same, I doubt she was expecting a quiet house with Sue waiting on her hand and foot. There is no calm and order in that house...I think many posters are projecting their ideal bringing home a baby scenario, when it simply wouldn't work in the Radford house. And I'm very glad Noel carried the baby, when I had a second degree tear just lifting the baby out so much strain on my stitches, let alone the car seat too.

I can't believe I'm saying this but as a yiung, single mum the Radford household is a great place to be. She has plenty of siblings who are used to doing night feeds so hopefully she'll get some rest. It's Heidie I feel sorry for, she will seem old now and the only time she'll feature is when she's wearing an outfit that matches Ophelia's.

Reactions: 28
Noel actually asked Millie if she wanted to carry the baby in and she said No. He also repeatedly told her to sit down so she could rest and asked the others to move for her.

Reactions: 37
I’m not going to lie, I think a lot of the people on this thread are really trying to find an issue with the last vlog.
You can have iv’s for things other than pain relief.
Millie knew exactly what the house would be like when she got home and I think her parents were very respectful (for once) to want Millie to do the first feed, Noel asked if she wanted to carry her in and told her to sit down etc.
I know these threads are made for this but I actually think people are picking at stuff that’s not there.

I’m not going to lie, I think a lot of the people on this thread are really trying to find an issue with the last vlog.
Millie knew exactly what the house would be like when she got home and I think her parents were very respectful (for once) to want Millie to do the first feed, Noel asked if she wanted to carry her in and told her to sit down etc.
I know these threads are made for this but I actually think people are picking at stuff that’s not there.
Lol and that’s not me defending them because the way Noel said ‘can we have one’ sounded like the most staged cringe thing I’ve ever heard and my hole shrivelled up a little bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That video was so uncomfortable to watch. Sue taking over everything, Noel taking baby from the car and introducing her to the other kids as if she were theirs. Poor Millie looked lost and out of place. I really hope they leave her to bond and only bother her if she asks for help, but I can already see she’ll be lost in crowd as another radford baby raised the same. I had my first at her age and never got a moment peace. I have a lot of siblings too, not as many at these mind, but I feel her pain.
Sue when you log in and read this, butt out and let Millie be a mum and learn along the way. I, and many others, wouldn’t take parenting advice from you if you paid us so don’t assume Millie will either. That’s all.
He did at least ask Millie if she wanted to carry her in, and she said no you do it.

Reactions: 7
Yeah that’s fair enough, it just generally came across that it was all about them and their first moments with the baby, having the same routine they force on the other kids when they bring a baby home. Millie’s face was screaming ‘get me out of here’ in the living room, I felt very sorry for her having no control over what was happening while Noel and sue were passing baby around.

Reactions: 4
Of course we don't know what Millie was thinking or feeling and maybe she doesn't mind the mayhem, but I think we can all agree that having a 2nd degree tear, a fever and spending two hours in theatre right after the birth isn't a pleasant experience and I don't think I personally would have handled it very well at all at such a young age, especially when you've imagined everything in rosy colours. I know, we don't know what she thought it would be like, but I'm basing this on what we saw during the pregnancy. But again, could just be personal interpretation.

Reactions: 11
Anyone got a link to the comments? I can’t find them
Ha ha I got a mention!
It’s coz I asked where was the Daddy?

and if anyone is a bully it would be Sue &Sophie putting out the pity insta story so as people ask who, who and then Sue sends them to attack people.
she’s done that for years!!

Last edited:
Hi 👋 new here lol.

I had my oldest at 17. I also had an epsiotomy and remember the pain well. It was horrific and I couldn’t sit or stand properly. I can not think of anything worse than coming home to all that chaos 😩 Poor girl looked so lost.

Reactions: 10
Ha ha I got a mention!
It’s coz I asked where was the Daddy?

and if anyone is a bully it would be Sue &Sophie putting out the pity insta story so as people ask who, who and then Sue sends them to attack people.
she’s done that for years!!
No inboxes here! As per usual she’s blown it all out of proportion to get her sad army on the attack. Pathetic 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
And what is the jealousy part about??
What’s to be jealous of?? Is it Noel, pwoar or the amazing sweater collection?

My kids were in bed when I wrote a comment on the sun story, they were well taken care on. The only thing I was neglecting at the time was the ironing pile, but managed to get it all done in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lol and that’s not me defending them because the way Noel said ‘can we have one’ sounded like the most staged cringe thing I’ve ever heard and my hole shrivelled up a little bit.
Yeah I agree with those points. Other mums are really weird about pain relief. Sue was like an excitable puppy but I thought it was nice she tried to hold off giving baby a feed. Millie looked quite well and seemed fairly upbeat whether it was her putting a brave face on or not. Noel was pretty creepy the whole time and it was complete chaos as normal especially with the cameraman lingering aswell.

I can’t even comment on the vlog as haven’t watched it! Lol
But none of it surprises me.
Millie is probably more mature than Sue will ever be.
Noel is just creepy.
At least Millie was 4 years older that’s Sue was!

I was glad to see Sue didn’t jump right in when Millie was struggling a bit to dress Ophelia for the first time. Millie needs to make sure she has time alone to properly bond with the baby without everyone else jumping in. I don’t think the vlog was too bad, Sie and Noel seemed to ask Millie what she wanted (e.g Noel carrying the baby in) so id hope that if Millie didn’t want all the fuss in the living room she could have said.

I do think baby 23 will be on its way soon and Heidie will be thrown out the picture just like bonbon quickly was

Reactions: 15
Not a big fan of them to be very honest, BUT (don’t shoot me🤣) I think the after birth vlog is the best one I’ve watched of there vlogs, and even tho it’s not everyone’s normal I think it was as nice as could be for a house of 20 odd people , when I was 18 and gave birth to mine it was so daunting going home alone with just me and partner, I think I’d of loved to go back to a home like that where every one was excited and on hand to help, and the way they kept asking was it ok if they did this/that was lovely, and she did look really well!!! But I really hope sue and Noel are done having kids and just focus on the ones they’ve got now and on giving them the best life possible!!!!

Reactions: 23
Still cant get over her getting thrilled and excited over jam! #jamgate

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.