The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new pram... You are joking.... They are absolutely beyond the joke, they are a disgrace

Reactions: 6
I know I keep harping on about it but please, even if only for the positive PR exposure, can they please please donate their used toys, clothes and equipment to charities that help struggling families (there are lots).
And if they’re feeling really generous, maybe something to a food bank.
Thanks for listening 😁

Reactions: 12
I know I keep harping on about it but please, even if only for the positive PR exposure, can they please please donate their used toys, clothes and equipment to charities that help struggling families (there are lots).
Thanks for listening 😁
I second this! Sue I know you can see this! Please donate the stuff you don’t use

Reactions: 11
Thanks for listening 😁
We donate regularly to the local food bank. It’s a no brainier, people are really struggling just now

Reactions: 7
Honestly I tried to watch a vlog for it was SO boring watching her bleet about collecting her kids i just switched it off

Reactions: 4
I second this! Sue I know you can see this! Please donate the stuff you don’t use
Its really easy you just pick up an item or 2 and pop it in the trolley on the way out. If everyone donated 1 item it would go so far.

They wont do that because Sue lacks empathy always has done.
And believes her own hype.

Reactions: 7
If they aren't donating the toys then what are they doing with them? It's clear that 90% of the toys that come into the house do not stay in the house. Or is there a large room we haven't seen before that ends up housing all of the toys that the kids never play with?

Reactions: 4
If they aren't donating the toys then what are they doing with them? It's clear that 90% of the toys that come into the house do not stay in the house. Or is there a large room we haven't seen before that ends up housing all of the toys that the kids never play with?
Exactly this. We see them show off their gifts and birthday presents etc but never ever see them giving anything back.

Reactions: 1
That photo of Millie, Sue and Ophelia is a bit awkward. It’d be fine if Sue wasn’t in it!

Reactions: 10
Its really easy you just pick up an item or 2 and pop it in the trolley on the way out. If everyone donated 1 item it would go so far.

They wont do that because Sue lacks empathy always has done.
And believes her own hype.
So true! Imagine how many baby clothes they have! If it’s true they “aren’t having anymore” there shouldn’t be a problem donating them 🙄

what money are we betting on a instagram story or vlog we will have “Going to donate some of the kids old clothes” 😂

Reactions: 6
Probably doesn’t include Katie, Ellie or chloe’s shifts :rolleyes:

Sue’s side profile in that photo :eek: I’m going to hell

That photo of Millie, Sue and Ophelia is a bit awkward. It’d be fine if Sue wasn’t in it!
Yeah she just looks like an interfering mother standing in front of Millie like that. Should have been side by side looking down at the baby.

What does Sue do with the old prams since she seems to buy a new one for each sprog? Do they sell them? Surely they can’t be storing 22 prams

Reactions: 3
View attachment 251358

different to what sue said in the latest two vlogs!
Sue's story about it changed twice and didn't even match what Millie said in the vlog. Sue kept implying that a two week old baby was sleeping through the night and acting like that's a good thing. But Millie said she was waking up twice after Millie went to sleep, which was pretty late. Does Sue really not know that newborns should feed every 2-3 hours?

So true! Imagine how many baby clothes they have! If it’s true they “aren’t having anymore” there shouldn’t be a problem donating them 🙄

what money are we betting on a instagram story or vlog we will have “Going to donate some of the kids old clothes” 😂
The amount of tat they must accumulate 🙄 where does it all go? I know we’ve to keep on top of things or our house would resemble a series of secret hoarders 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.