The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe Archie is 3 and can barely string two or 3 words together. You would think with all that crowd he would be talking better. The youngest ones are very poor with their speech.
Mega blocks for a 3 year old! As if they havn’t had a cart load of them already with all those kids. They seem to enjoy wasting money on crap, didn’t need all those dinosaur things.
Sue was modelling her lovely jumper and walking down the the road in her slippers. A proper fishwife.This family are something else!!!!!!!

Not like they do any reading with them. Poor things. They just pick up stuff that their siblings say, like bonnie “Go away”. Wouldnt be surprised if they start swearing at a young age 🙄

Reactions: 1
No way a newborn would sleep through the night like that unless there is a medical issue e.g hypoglycaemia. I call bullshit
All 3 of my kids slept through the night from a very young age the youngest being a week old.

Phoebe has always got marks and scratches and spots under both her eyes. Don’t know why. She’s a dear little thing
She does seem very sweet. I hope she stays that way. It appears she has plodded along quietly behind Hallie who seems to be overly full of herself and the child that gets all the attention. Two of the boys before them also seem gentle souls.

Reactions: 7
Why does Sue always dress the girls in massive dresses that have no shape? They look like sacks. I can’t say I like anything she puts them in.

Did anyone notice Bonnie standing on the dining room table at the end of the vlog whilst Archie was blowing his candles out, doesnt look like any adults are around her! So dangerous!

I don’t know too much about this lot, Just the odd thing I’ve read.
But what I will say as an only child, I don’t think Ophelia will suffer from having a big family. Quite the contrary. Millie just needs to stand her ground and not be brow beaten by her family.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice Bonnie standing on the dining room table at the end of the vlog whilst Archie was blowing his candles out, doesnt look like any adults are around her! So dangerous!
I don’t watch anymore but that wouldn’t surprise me. With that many kids the accident rate in that house must be rife 😳

Reactions: 3
They said once in a Q&A that they start controlled crying at 6 weeks. When they are old enough to climb out of their cot take the door handles off to stop them coming out of the room. They consider that to be sleeping through the night.
Why have all those kids when all you want to do with them is shut them away & ignore their cries?
That isn’t parenting!

Reactions: 5
I noticed. However they all seem to climb on everything, kitchen worktop included. The way they climb on the kitchen swivel seats is frightening, nobody seems to care that they do. They never seem to be chastised ( punished Sue) for anything. Archie just throwing his sweet papers down. He probably does the same wherever he is, they are never too young to learn.
Phoebe is a sweet little thing but unfortunately she is always in Hallie’s shadow. Hallie comes over as cheeky, a right little madam.Unfortunately Bonnie seems to be heading the same way.
Pen friends, that’s a joke. Are people so desperate to know the Radfrauds.

After a chat with my therapist friend I’ve realised that I think Sue knows parenting doesn’t come naturally to her. Once they get older they can deal with themselves or the older ones parent them, out of sight out of mind. A baby is easy they just need a clean nappy and milk. It’s clear she’s trapped in a mental trauma, she can probably revert back to ‘simple times’ when she has a baby in her arms. That adrenaline and rush of love from a newborn is addictive and ‘safe’. I can’t imagine how hard it must be to plaster a fake happy face on each day all while living with your abuser.

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe Archie is 3 and can barely string two or 3 words together. You would think with all that crowd he would be talking better. The youngest ones are very poor with their speech.
Mega blocks for a 3 year old! As if they havn’t had a cart load of them already with all those kids. They seem to enjoy wasting money on crap, didn’t need all those dinosaur things.
Sue was modelling her lovely jumper and walking down the the road in her slippers. A proper fishwife.This family are something else!!!!!!!
My 2 year old niece is down to have speech therapy as her speech is slightly delayed poor Archie I wonder why has he hasn’t been referred

Seems that she can’t bear to be without a baby in her arms. Once they’re toddling around it’s time for the next replacement.
And to keep wanting more kids when your oldest kids have already got kids of their own!
How weird is that?
FFS just enjoy the grandkids, it’s their turn now.

The younger kids seem poorly behaved. Noticed how Archie snatched his torch from Tillie when they were reading the writing on the pictures they were sent. Yes its his toy but surely you'd tell him off for that. I don't have kids of my own but surely teaching a kid manners is basic parenting no? Phoebe, Casper and Oscar seem like the sweet ones out of the younger kids.

Reactions: 4
Can we PLEASE stop speculating that a baby may have additional needs because she sleeps through the night. It’s all clearly bullshit from the radfords anyway; but some babies do do this and it doesn’t mean anything. It’s just scaremongering and totally unnecessary that a 3 week old child is already being diagnosed with problems!

Reactions: 16
Can we PLEASE stop speculating that a baby may have additional needs because she sleeps through the night. It’s all clearly bullshit from the radfords anyway; but some babies do do this and it doesn’t mean anything. It’s just scaremongering and totally unnecessary that a 3 week old child is already being diagnosed with problems!
2 weeks old.

I feel like you are directing this comment at me. That was not the point of my post. I meant that I thought Sue was lying about her sleeping through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.