The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do the Radfords always manage to get babies who sleep so easily 😂 my 8 month old twins still don't sleep through the bloody night 😟 how can such a tiny baby be sleeping until 9am!
They said once in a Q&A that they start controlled crying at 6 weeks. When they are old enough to climb out of their cot take the door handles off to stop them coming out of the room. They consider that to be sleeping through the night.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
They said once in a Q&A that they start controlled crying at 6 weeks. When they are old enough to climb out of their cot take the door handles off to stop them coming out of the room. They consider that to be sleeping through the night.
Oh... I think I'll avoid being abusive and just stick to comforting my babies. Yikes!!

Reactions: 7
No way a newborn would sleep through the night like that unless there is a medical issue e.g hypoglycaemia. I call bullshit

Reactions: 7
No way a newborn would sleep through the night like that unless there is a medical issue e.g hypoglycaemia. I call bullshit
My mum said as babies my sister and I slept through fairly on and she had to wake us for feeds. But it is extremely rare that babies so young sleep that long. Sometimes in baby girls being quiet and content can be an early sign of autism. But yes I agree there is bullshit drifting around here. All millies answers made motherhood look so easy when it isn't always. And her saying she loved being Labour?! Really!!

Reactions: 2
all im saying is id never take partnering advice off the radfords. sleeping thru the night my arse, their probably just not being fed and ignored, we’ve all seen what sue & noel class as meals 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
They just seem really dumb. Like Sue mentioned that Ophelia slept through and Millie was asleep from 11 to 5. But Millie mentioned two feedings and how amazing it was that she slept so much. However, that's a very normal feed schedule. I'm thinking that Millie just goes to bed late and then wakes Ophelia up at set times instead of waiting for her and then is dumb and claims that Ophelia slept so well through the night. She doesn't realize that all of this is normal.

How do the Radfords always manage to get babies who sleep so easily 😂 my 8 month old twins still don't sleep through the bloody night 😟 how can such a tiny baby be sleeping until 9am!
Haha tell me about it! My 9-month-old wakes up ALL THE TIME and when he manages 3 hours, I'm the happiest person ever. But then my 2.5 year old doesn't sleep through either, he's very easy to settle, but cries hysterically whenever he wakes up. They both love having someone right next to them at night. I think the Radford kids just get into bed with a sibling, as there's no way their parents are going to comfort them at night.

Reactions: 4
My mum said as babies my sister and I slept through fairly on and she had to wake us for feeds. But it is extremely rare that babies so young sleep that long. Sometimes in baby girls being quiet and content can be an early sign of autism. But yes I agree there is bullshit drifting around here. All millies answers made motherhood look so easy when it isn't always. And her saying she loved being Labour?! Really!!
Same with my sister. My mum said she had to wake her up. My brother and I did not follow our sister's example!

One of mine slept very early on, from birth I was waking him for feeds every 4 hours.
But yes he has a very complex medical/dietary need/condition. So not normal and I would be worried.

She probably thinks they are sleeping all night because one of the other kids is getting up and doing the night feeds sue just doesn't know,

Reactions: 5
Are them Zara clothes an ad? DadvGirls got the same dresses yesterday for their youngest!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Are them Zara clothes an ad? DadvGirls got the same dresses yesterday for their youngest!
Great, they have made another brand chavy.

Imagine being a boy in that house where you are dressed in primark and the little girls are dressed in dresses from Zara, Next ect and designer coats.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Bit off topic but Sue you really need to either wash that rug or get a new one. It looks like it contains its own ecosystem! Rank!!!!!!

My daughter slept through the night (11-6) as a new born from birth until 16 weeks, then never ever slept again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm willing to gamble that Noel ended up hitting and busting the pinata. He was getting so annoyed that they were having fun and taking their time to break it. That must be why they didn't film that part.

I wish they'd address what they do with all of the toys. We know they don't keep them as we almost never see any of them again. I don't care that they don't keep them but I'm just so curious if they sell them or donate them.

It's good to see Tillie walking better.

Reactions: 6
Anyone ever wonder is she just keeps having babies so she never has to go out and do a day at work? I’d give anything not to have to work maybe I should have kept popping kids out 😂

• Haha
I cannot believe Archie is 3 and can barely string two or 3 words together. You would think with all that crowd he would be talking better. The youngest ones are very poor with their speech.
Mega blocks for a 3 year old! As if they havn’t had a cart load of them already with all those kids. They seem to enjoy wasting money on crap, didn’t need all those dinosaur things.
Sue was modelling her lovely jumper and walking down the the road in her slippers. A proper fishwife.This family are something else!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe Archie is 3 and can barely string two or 3 words together. You would think with all that crowd he would be talking better. The youngest ones are very poor with their speech.
Mega blocks for a 3 year old! As if they havn’t had a cart load of them already with all those kids. They seem to enjoy wasting money on crap, didn’t need all those dinosaur things.
Sue was modelling her lovely jumper and walking down the the road in her slippers. A proper fishwife.This family are something else!!!!!!!
Fishwifie, sweetiewifie ha ha ha

Absolutely no class. Also forgot to blank out the plate on one of the cars 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Phoebe has always got marks and scratches and spots under both her eyes. Don’t know why. She’s a dear little thing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.