The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some newborn photo shoots are cute when they look natural and less cocooned. Ophelia had her legs bent in all directions, and the way they were shushing her to keep her asleep almost looked like they were hypnotising in a weird way.
That wasnt them, it was being played in the background - there was also a heartbeat noise... must be used to calm the babies and help simulate being in the womb. The shushing noise people make is linked to the noise the placenta makes!

Reactions: 1
It might be that Sophie doesn’t want to publicly state she is separated if she is hoping for a reconciliation.

Sue, seriously now, please stop pointing that bent finger at everything, your are pointing with the CAMERA, we already see what you are showing us, the finger doesn’t add any value. Often you are pointing a finger right in your children’s faces, they will pick up this odd habit of yours and be doing to others at school, and be known for having bad manners. Just watch back your latest vlog, you don’t need that strong pointing action that you use to point out a bucket to the audience when it is both the only thing in shot and you are verbally describing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing I really question are their “ so called fans”. Why would anybody want to send gifts, cards and their love to people you have never met?
Also I wouldn’t want my children’s images to be show all over the world. There are so many perverts out there, ughhhhh the thought that they could be perving with a child’s image is scary.

Reactions: 8
They must want to portray the prefect life - the same why Millie’s ‘boyfriend’ went to the scan and maybe why the never mention Chris as he had two kids with a women who already has 4 - not saying there is anything wrong with this but same and Sophie, everything is kept under the carpet

Reactions: 10
I don't think Chris wants to be part of the family's public life.
I'd say it has far more to do with their opinion on his choice of partner why he rarely appears. We've seen Chris in vlogs before with Maisie, but he appears to visit on his own with the kids. From what others on here have said, it would appear his partner isn't welcome 😥

The way they treat her, I'd hazard a guess that the freebies associated with the name are pretty much the only thing keeping him connected with them. I mean, I certainly wouldn't want anything to do with people who refused to accept my choice of partner.

Reactions: 6
I'd say it has far more to do with their opinion on his choice of partner why he rarely appears. We've seen Chris in vlogs before with Maisie, but he appears to visit on his own with the kids. From what others on here have said, it would appear his partner isn't welcome 😥

The way they treat her, I'd hazard a guess that the freebies associated with the name are pretty much the only thing keeping him connected with them. I mean, I certainly wouldn't want anything to do with people who refused to accept my choice of partner.
She was featured in a recent insta story. Thing is Sue once said her house was a tip! Lol 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that why he has a public Instagram account with ‘the eldest Radford’ in his bio?! 🤔
That's not at all the same as being part of vlogs, series, ads, etc. His account is merely describing who he is. It's not like Sophie who constantly tags the others, attacks people who say negative things about them and makes sure she's always part of the conversation.

Reactions: 5
That's not at all the same as being part of vlogs, series, ads, etc. His account is merely describing who he is. It's not like Sophie who constantly tags the others, attacks people who say negative things about them and makes sure she's always part of the conversation.
I haven’t watched their vlogs in months but he was in a few. He also was at a freebie they got at Gullivers World.

I’m sure now Sue and Noel are making all this money from vlogging they’re helping him out but it’s the younger kids who tend to feature in the vlogs and all the older boys seem to prefer their privacy yet all seem to have open Instagram accounts! I think all of them enjoy the fact their family is famous!

Why is no one talking about how Sophie is scamming people with her mlm tit perfume

Why is no one talking about how Sophie is scamming people with her mlm tit perfume
been reading some of the radford threads for a while - just jumping on to say I’ve actually bought some FM perfume(not from Sophie) and it’s actually really good, I literally can’t tell the difference from the branded versions and it’s such a good price. #NotAnAdd

I’ll go back to lurking now I’ve said my bit😂

I haven’t watched their vlogs in months but he was in a few. He also was at a freebie they got at Gullivers World.

I’m sure now Sue and Noel are making all this money from vlogging they’re helping him out but it’s the younger kids who tend to feature in the vlogs and all the older boys seem to prefer their privacy yet all seem to have open Instagram accounts! I think all of them enjoy the fact their family is famous!
Having public accounts is pretty common. I have no idea why people post on social media and definitely don't understand why they'd be public especially when it comes to their children but so many do it so I don't think there is anything to read into these kids doing it. Some people have public accounts, post images of their kids and then complain that (allegedly) tv shows contact them. People don't make any sense.

Is it just me that thinks the tv company are struggling to get footage there is only going to be four episodes but they have been filming since pre lockdown

I don’t know how many episodes they planned pre covid. There was a huge chunk of time they weren’t filming and most footage from lockdown will come from Sue and Noel filming.

Oh I have those posts how sue and noel didnt want to lend them money but they had social services involved.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.