The Radford Family #10 now Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging till dawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how many episodes they planned pre covid. There was a huge chunk of time they weren’t filming and most footage from lockdown will come from Sue and Noel filming.
They said in the Q&A that it was a 3 part series then a few weeks ago they said it’s 4 episodes now!

It might not be a popular opinion and I’m not usually so judgemental about anyone’s parenting, but sues parents were/are a disgrace. They allowed this ‘relationship’ to continue, they obviously didn’t know where their child was for her to be having sex with an almost 18 year old adult, if she was pregnant before Chris they allowed it to happen again, they didnt keep him away from her like normal parents would after witnessing their child suffer a miscarriage/abortion at 11/12 (if true), contraception existed why wasn’t she marched to the doctor and given ‘the chat’, why did they listen to social services advice to let them continue a relationship to avoid her running away, sue was the child she didn’t get to make that decision and now look how it’s turned out. She was very immature and may have had learning difficulties, I don’t feel those were addressed either. I assume her parents suffered infertility to have to adopt, why didn’t this make them work harder to give sue a good life? It almost comes across like they were temporary foster Carers rather than her actual parents who raised her. I know you can’t be with them 24/7 but it would have been obvious something was going on. He certainly wouldn’t have been welcome in my house (or the planet once I got my hands on him). I don’t deny that they may have been disappointed or angry initially, but it was preventable and she wasn’t protected by them. Some people shouldn’t be parents for a reason. Sorry to be blunt.
To be honest I’m surprised social services didn’t get involved. If the adoptive parents allowed their 13 year old to get pregnant then surely that’s neglect?

Reactions: 6
I just think someone with her following shouldnt be showing support to something that 99% of people lose money to

I hate the lie with FM that its made in the same factories as the real ones.

And if it were that good they wouldnt need to sell it and give people commission.

And yep, I tried some smelt like rotten bananas.

Reactions: 2
The advert on their latest vlog was a shambles🤣at least sound like you’re interested in the product you’re promoting ffs

Reactions: 4
been reading some of the radford threads for a while - just jumping on to say I’ve actually bought some FM perfume(not from Sophie) and it’s actually really good, I literally can’t tell the difference from the branded versions and it’s such a good price. #NotAnAdd

I’ll go back to lurking now I’ve said my bit😂
I have to agree - as much as I hate a mlm, the FM perfumes are actually really nice. I have several and have bought them for my other half and mum. Maybe I'm delusional 🤷

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker.

Could Millie have looked at herself any more in the new vlog. Ffs. Ridiculously vain. I'd have been beside myself to think Phoebe could be bringing Covid into the house with a newborn baby there. But no I'll just look at my lips the whole time. Odd.

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen pic of sue millie ophelia on their stories? Bit weird. Also sues showing off her new Stokke explory, wonder if it was gifted?

Reactions: 5
I see this vlog includes Sue nonstop repeating herself. I lost track of the number of times she said she Phoebe had to stay home because a classmate tested positive for Covid. I felt sorry for the kids with the paint project. Noel basically didn't let them do any of it. Would have been such a fun and messy project for them.

new vlog made me laugh! we said about how they don’t care about their education etc, now we have a vlog on “science and maths” whatever 😂 but obviously a #AD

Reactions: 3
What an absoloute load of CRAP. A total waste of money as usual. Don’t tell me they just so happened to have all that wood, string paint etc. It didn’t work but it didn’t matter more rubbish to dispose of.
Does that Chloe ever take that dressing gown off? It’s a wonder she doesn’t go to work in it.
Their vlogs get worse by the minute. Try doing something constructive with your kids that may actually be of some benefit !!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen pic of sue millie ophelia on their stories? Bit weird. Also sues showing off her new Stokke explory, wonder if it was gifted?
I was wondering why if they were doing a generations picture didn’t they invite sues mum along and get the 4 generations. That would have been nice.

Reactions: 4
Why does she need a new pram? I thought she loved her Egg so much?

I picked a pram I adored, and I’ve happily used it for 3 children. I just don’t get it🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Vlog was dull, very dull. The #AD placement was awkward and sounded very amateur.

Dull, dull, dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.