Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Betsyblue

No photos of dead Daves funeral and no blog and let’s face it if she hasn’t put it on Facebook it didn’t happen 🙈. Is this how long it takes in the U.K. ?

Reactions: 2

Maid22

VIP Member
I remember that. He was always getting into a rage with someone, can’t remember who and spent the whole vlog slagging them off.
I can't remember their name either, but there was a lot of arguing! And wasn't there another one who pretended to be an American but was actually someone in Scotland?
---
I think it was the Ingham family. They are another vile example of a YouTube family
No wasn't them

lemonelmo

VIP Member
That's strange, I thought same that he collapsed with no warning and never woke up. Sarah said once there was no warning but in vlog he was making himself sick and he could of swallowed his false teeth.. it's all bit muddled. Maybe that's why an investigation because ambulance called during him making himself sick but they came after he collapsed, but sadly with brain bleed you will collapse and nothing can be done. Even if he did swallow teeth and choke due to being sick that's noones fault. If the bleed was happening and unsurvivable noone is to blame. Gone on one but it's all weird. Especially being away and thinking botox and hair extentions before he's even laid to rest.
She’s evidently looking for a payout

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Isn’t Chelsea who she slagged off before on videos and fell out with? I can’t keep up tbh
Possibly?

she said she sees her every Thursday and she stays over every other Saturday..

but she doesn't see the other older one's much, they have "their own lives"

Sunny side up

When is she gonna have him cremated it's been weeks now .while she's going on every holiday she can .all them people whom put that money In i bet they wish they hadn't now. Shes buying washing machine fridge weres that money coming from out of the funding?

Indie_

1000021034.jpg

From her last IG pic. Did she say he's being cremated? Or just buried so she can dig him back up later for a photo shoot?

• Haha

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
When are they supposed to be going to Disney?
It makes sense she can’t have the kids in a room all by themselves, not sure why people are angry reacting to her Facebook post of the email 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1