Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scullybob

VIP Member
No disrespect, but are the family part of the travelling community? I watched their wedding vlog recently and her dress was huge, very reminiscent of the TV programme about travellers weddings. It could explain her behaviour around Dave's dead body, maybe?

Reactions: 1

ub40

Possibly?

she said she sees her every Thursday and she stays over every other Saturday..

but she doesn't see the other older one's much, they have "their own lives"
It’s Chloe she’s close to, Chelsea is the one she slagged off and didn’t speak to her.

Impleo

VIP Member
I don't think the funeral has taken place, it seems sensible not to announce it on social media until the day as well. I hope it's a good send off for Dave

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm sure I've said before in here but could he be under police investigation? possibly she's harmed/poisoned him.

what the hecks going on? It's been 13 weeks I believe

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Wales will probably be Haven.. Florida is expensive, and so will Butlins at NY.

The GFM has certainly helped by the look of it.

Betsyblue

I don't think the go fund me money has been released yet ? Doesn't it only get released when it's stopped?
I don’t know because I’m sure Kyle (Jenny Apple) was buying things and the go fund me was still going 🤔 but I admit I don’t know a lot about it

Tabia

VIP Member
I do believe that it's healthy and normal to spend time with people who have died but the baby in the coffin just totally creeps/ freaks me out. I know this probably sounds wacky, but why would you tempt death in that way?
Where on earth are these photos?