Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabia

VIP Member
Not watched these in a long time. Can someone enlighten me. Did her husband die? What happened?

Crl8

Thank you for that. Do I have to message her before I can see any posts? Appears so.
No you should be able to see her profile. A lot of the photos people are talking about on here, were on her story so no longer available to see

Mostyn

VIP Member
You can. I saw my grandmother and not to be macabre but her skull was off centre.
---

You’re right! Pip is based on care needs not on diagnosis. It’s because of people like them that they’re considering scrapping cash payments. Severely disabled people rely on it because they genuinely cannot work. When I worked in asda there was an elderly bent over cashier of 87 who still worked 28 hours a week, who put people like the Rees family to shame.
The way they brag about purchases is the most disgusting part.
We run a business which is quite literally 24/7 and never would i dream of spending £900 on a pathetic tote bag. I value every penny I work for. I would need to have at least £1m in the Bank and no debt to warrant a purchase like that.
Thankyou for correcting my comment.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think any one that starts paying a interest and splashing the cash and possibly paying for this pie in the sky Florida trip would be welcome with open arms