Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been asked already. The daughter who stayed with her while she gave birth said something along the lines of “ I helped bring the baby into the world like you asked me to” referring to dave. I had assumed when he had the bleed he was out and never came back round?

edited to add this was the part I was on about
IMG_0999.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Correct me if I am wrong, but if bits of the body (inside) or sent off for testing, I don't think they are sent back and put back in the body?

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
I know from the vlogs she kept mentioning Disney to the kids but said it would be later this year.
There is no way will she be going to Florida off the back of the GFM 🤷‍♀️

Last year they went North Wales and stayed in a caravan.

She will have put in a DWP claim for FEP.But that states the amount when decided will be paid directly to the funeral directors.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
I’m going to guess that he’s been cremated ages ago and they didn’t put it on social media so they could keep pushing the go fund me.
Eventually she’ll have to say something but she’ll make out like they wanted it to be private, and we’ll all know she’s lying because they couldn’t even keep his last independent breath private.
I think that you are absolutely right.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Poor Dave, in life he really looked miserable, and unhealthy. His appreance gave the impression of a poor diet and lots of stress (too many kids). Quite frankly, he looked depressed and was heading for a heart attack. But, given all of that and poor life decisions, he deserved more dignity in death than his wife has given him.

Mrs R should be focused on the children, applying for every possible benefit/help that she can. Keeping the children fed and in a routine. Not vlogging as if nothing has happened. Videoing every moment is not going to bring him back.
Looking at all the pics he didn't look a happy man at all, and he was overweight.

He was probably sick of Sarah, and it didn't look like they had a good marriage by reading some of her Facebook posts.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Even if you’re solely on benefits, the DWP can refuse to give you anything for a funeral, they’ve been getting quite strict with it recently. They check if any parents/siblings/spouses of the deceased are working/have savings and suggest they should pay. An appeals process can take well over a year as well. They also only give up to £1000 which is next to nothing with the cost of funerals these days.
They won’t be entitled to any payment because of the go fund me money