Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
Do we all think the funeral has happened on the quiet? A very low key cremation paid by the government? I just don't believe he is still in the funeral home after 3 months. No way.
I think he's still in the funeral home. No chance of a funeral happening on the quiet.

Reactions: 1
The Rees family are disgusting. Neither work, both say they've got health problems but manage to vlog almost daily (Mrs R), they spend money like its going out of fashion, have cars, holidays and dogs. Both are fat and lazy, she had gastric surgery a few years ago (probably on the NHS), she lost loads of weight but has put it all and more back on.
Are they on YouTube? Only Rees family I can find don't really fit this description 🤣

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Did anyone see a rant from her! It came up but I can’t remember which platform it was on and it was only yesterday!

Tublet83

VIP Member
She's needing castrated.

Going with the comments on fb she doesn't have much of a relationship with her older kids ( apart from Chelsea) ..she's probably been a rubbish mum to them
Isn’t Chelsea who she slagged off before on videos and fell out with? I can’t keep up tbh

mags

VIP Member
Whatever it is, please nobody repost it here unless spoilered with a TW (if you really must at all) 🙏

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
That's strange, I thought same that he collapsed with no warning and never woke up. Sarah said once there was no warning but in vlog he was making himself sick and he could of swallowed his false teeth.. it's all bit muddled. Maybe that's why an investigation because ambulance called during him making himself sick but they came after he collapsed, but sadly with brain bleed you will collapse and nothing can be done. Even if he did swallow teeth and choke due to being sick that's noones fault. If the bleed was happening and unsurvivable noone is to blame. Gone on one but it's all weird. Especially being away and thinking botox and hair extentions before he's even laid to rest.
Making himself sick, why?! Bizarre family

Impleo

VIP Member
It’s the fact she’s trying to make out that they’re charging a bereaved woman to take the dead persons flight seat off when they’re not… they’re having to change it to another adult place as what they have booked needs two adults. Unfortunate, but not like what she is describing

I wonder who the second adult will be. Older kids have their own lives and I'm guessing she can't pay for them to go and she seems to have fallen out with most of her old friends who could've helped.

Beeva2005

I don't think the go fund me money has been released yet ? Doesn't it only get released when it's stopped?

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Still going 🙄. No one has donated since 4 days ago. Surely that’s a sign to even the dumbest people that it’s ran it’s time and to close it down and be thankful for what they’ve already been given??
I think her Facebook friends have got wise now . Never know anything like it.