The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a thread as I don't want to derail another one.
I'm absolutely disgusted and the constant pushing of a go fund me . They have plenty for a funeral.
Then to top it off posting photographs of her late husband collapsed on the floor. It should be a crime I'm actually being serious .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s beyond disgusting now. At first I gave Sarah R the benefit of the doubt but after seeing her dying husband used as little more than an Instagram prop I’m out

Reactions: 20
It’s beyond disgusting now. At first I gave Sarah R the benefit of the doubt but after seeing her dying husband used as little more than an Instagram prop I’m out
Yes I was going to donate at one point then she started posting pictures of his dead body with props for social media.

If she was my relative I would be pulling her up about it .

Reactions: 18
There's really no other way to look at it is there. She took the time to lay objects/decorations on top of him for pictures and videos, making him a prop like everything else.

It's an awful thing to have happened and maybe they just think differently since they lived their life filming themselves and children anyway, but to do it repeatedly isn't right and shows no consideration for him or anyone else in the family.

She isn't the first youtube/social media person to do similar and unfortunately I think others would do the same unless there is serious backlash against it, but I don't think they had a big enough following for it to get much attention.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder how his Mum is doing, and how or what she'd think if she knew these photos were being posted online!
As I previously posted, I've reported a couple of the photos, IG probably won't do anything though!

• Heart
What ever we think, no matter what we would do or have done ourselves in times of grieve we are all different,
no matter of the rights or wrongs.
This women is going through the very worst and very best of emotions, unbearable grief and the beauty and wonder of birth her mental physical and emotional well being will be all over the place.
Let alone the stress of having seven dependent kids to solely be responsible for.
I don't think it's anyone's place to judge her at the moment. But give her time to work through this the best she can.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s disgusting and all very strange he’s being used as a prop for the go fund me holiday to Florida she need’s concentrate on the kids not posting pics of him on the floor with paramedics working on him

Reactions: 14
I think it‘s beyond weird to whip your phone out and take photos of paramedics working on your husband in the first place. Why on earth you think it’s right to put them as public viewing is beyond me. I’d go absolutely mad if either of my daughters-in-law posted pictures of my sons like that. There’s no dignity there for anyone. It’s attention seeking at its worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What ever we think, no matter what we would do or have done ourselves in times of grieve we are all different,
no matter of the rights or wrongs.
This women is going through the very worst and very best of emotions, unbearable grief and the beauty and wonder of birth her mental physical and emotional well being will be all over the place.
Let alone the stress of having seven dependent kids to solely be responsible for.
I don't think it's anyone's place to judge her at the moment. But give her time to work through this the best she can.
Every picture and video she is posting is to promote the go fund me and increase traffic to her page.

I have never seen anyone share a go fund me that was made for them to help with a funeral more than once if at all.

My relative requested that no one came to see him in a funeral home as he wanted to be remembered as they last saw him.

I wasn't a fan of Dave but this poor bloke has no say in what happens after his death. He has been robbed of his dignity .
---
I think it‘s beyond weird to whip your phone out and take photos of paramedics working on your husband in the first place. Why on earth you think it’s right to put them as public viewing is beyond me. I’d go absolutely mad if either of my daughters-in-law posted pictures of my sons like that. There’s no dignity there for anyone. It’s attention seeking at its worst.
It's absolutely unhinged isn't it . There should be a law to prevent people from filming people who are unconscious and recieving treatment.
---
they are scroungers and want a holiday to Disney
She has shared the go fund me 9 times so far . Hash tagging it all sorts .
All about money . She has more than enough for a funeral .

Last edited:
The dead can’t consent to being filmed/pictured, just like babies can’t! There’s no such thing as privacy anymore, how sad. At my dad’s funeral I couldn’t even take any pictures of the flowers, let alone anything else. The idea of taking a picture of my dad on his deathbed would never have entered my head. These vloggers have a screw loose!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The dead can’t consent to being filmed/pictured, just like babies can’t! There’s no such thing as privacy anymore, how sad. At my dad’s funeral I couldn’t even take any pictures of the flowers, let alone anything else. The idea of taking a picture of my dad on his deathbed would never have entered my head. These vloggers have a screw loose!
Totally agree. I felt the same when my dad died a couple of years ago.
It’s not even as if the photos have been kept private within the family, complete strangers who didn’t know the guy can see them. I assume all to encourage people to click onto their GFM page.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jump leads? Go to Halfords or look on Amazon. Seriously, not everything has to be begged for.

Reactions: 10