Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
She has put a post on her FB that she has been stopped by police for having no MOT.
But she told the police the car was fixed and collected last night and the car was being MOT'd today. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Buddylove

VIP Member
Omg has anyone seen what she’s posted on FB now, that’s bloody grim, I don’t want to see that

• Sick

Buddylove

VIP Member
Moving to America, what a potty thing to come out with, neither of them worked, Sarah did do photography, weddings and they used to have a big ish studio, I sure Dave did his mask making or whatever he did from that studio as well but they had to vacate that as well as the rented house they had previously, they were always moaning and complaining about stuff, they moved their “business” into a tiny little storage locker that they still called a studio 🤪

Kate1970

VIP Member
See shes asking for mini bus prices for 10 to blackpool. No post she ever posts asking for things does she say the 2 important words PLEASE and THANKYOU. Very rude woman with no manners. Just a grabby expectant rude woman. No excuses Sarah manners are free and should be used and dont give the bs of my husbands just died im not thinking straight your mouth hasnt stopped once and so 2 simple words can come out of it. Also did Dave work? Silly question as i doubt it but how did they plan to go to florida and pay for 10 children ?
To be honest, I get the impression that Sarah and Dave didn't have the greatest education, some of the grammar is shocking!
Dave had a business making Props from Star Wars etc! Don't think I've explained that very well though!
Don't think it made much though?
This was his business page on IG!

Attachments

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I don't have an issue with when the GFM was set up, they knew they were going to turn off support and that he was going to die. I do think if you are gong to set up a GoFundme, for the sake of everyone, you need to be transparent about it. It was set up to pay for Dave's funeral, now it seems to be for a holiday to Orlando. It makes a mockery of the whole Gofundme system if they are not open with people that there has been a change in plans for the money. I guess many people originally wanted to donate because they were in shock and felt Dave should have a good send off, I know of good people who donated for that reason, not to send someone who looks like they're on the bones of their arse off to America to see Mickey Mouse for 2 weeks and then back to living on extremely tight finances, that's not responsible or fair on the kids when there are a million better ways that money could be spent.

£5k is not going to send Sarah and the 7 under 16's to Disney and she won't have the money to make up the difference so there's most likely going to be yet another change of plans for the money from what was originally a funeral for Dave and it's going to look even worse further down the line.

Chloe would have been better off just saying Sarah was pregnant and about to be widowed and funds were extremely tight so any donations would help the family get back on their feet after this tragedy, which it was, and then no one could question it. It just seems grabby and disingenuous now.
I think they will need to show the DWP the funeral receipts?

and I don't know how they will get off with the rest?, even if you're still allowed 6k? savings ( someone said).. wouldn't the remainder still be seen as a income 🤔

mags

VIP Member
Before all this happened they recorded a vlog have just uploaded (some of it has already been used) and in it she actually said we don’t want to do much to this house because they were undecided whether to buy a house OR move to America!!!! We’re they actually deluded did they realise what it takes to make that move happen
Do they own that house or are they renting?

For their sake, it's just as well that they were here when Dave got ill because you just know that they wouldn't have had any health insurance to cover his hospital expenses.