The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every vlog , from now until the end of time, will have 'grieving' or 'dead dad Dave' or some combination of those words in the titles.

Reactions: 3
The bloke's ment to be "Dave's friend".

What man would go to a caravan with a woman and her brood without being in bed with her, very odd.
You’d also think she’d be more careful what with having experience of childhood sexual abuse.

Not accusing the bloke of anything, but if he was a predator she’s given him a perfect opportunity taking him away with them.

Reactions: 5
Still begging for the go fund me! Sarah its been months now let it go!

Did anyone see a rant from her! It came up but I can’t remember which platform it was on and it was only yesterday!

Reactions: 1
It is horrific that sarah is still begging(no other word for it) many weeks after the death of Dave.
Surely when the postmortem was done the body would then be released for burial.
Can Sarah really be waiting for the fund to reach £10000 before funeral.i think not.
Something is not right

Reactions: 7
Why does she have to stain every occasion with his death .
Why won't she help the children move on .
If the children talk about him fair enough but don't attach it to every situation to try and get sympathy for your go fund me .

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why does she have to stain every occasion with his death .
Why won't she help the children move on .
If the children talk about him fair enough but don't attach it to every situation to try and get sympathy for your go fund me .
My dad died just before turning 2 mum had bro 2 weeks after. In those 2 weeks there’s was a post mortem and funeral. Then have an older sibling that was 3 1/2. Mum brought up 3 little ones on her own with some support from her parents, my 1/2 bro (dads son) still lived their but he was late teens and wasn’t involved with any of our care. Mum didn’t want to bring a new man into our home due to what my step bro went through and made the conscious decision to stay single. Yes we had male relatives we saw regularly. Growing up there was always photos of him around, if dad was talked about it was only positive. She would say your dad would be proud when we did something great. It was only when we got to the point of asking what happened we were told. I can’t imagine anything worse than constantly having your mum go on about what happened. Not having closure (more for the school age up). My dad’s death was sudden, unexpected and turns out to be genetic at the time they weren’t certain of condition and if it could / would be passed on. Was mum worried it could be passed on- yes. Did she make sure we were tested if we showed any signs yes, was it pushed in our faces - no.

• Heart
My dad died just before turning 2 mum had bro 2 weeks after. In those 2 weeks there’s was a post mortem and funeral. Then have an older sibling that was 3 1/2. Mum brought up 3 little ones on her own with some support from her parents, my 1/2 bro (dads son) still lived their but he was late teens and wasn’t involved with any of our care. Mum didn’t want to bring a new man into our home due to what my step bro went through and made the conscious decision to stay single. Yes we had male relatives we saw regularly. Growing up there was always photos of him around, if dad was talked about it was only positive. She would say your dad would be proud when we did something great. It was only when we got to the point of asking what happened we were told. I can’t imagine anything worse than constantly having your mum go on about what happened. Not having closure (more for the school age up). My dad’s death was sudden, unexpected and turns out to be genetic at the time they weren’t certain of condition and if it could / would be passed on. Was mum worried it could be passed on- yes. Did she make sure we were tested if we showed any signs yes, was it pushed in our faces - no.

Quite a few of her children are young enough to probably forget as well. I can't remember much before the age of about 7/8.
I think she is just an attention seeker hence the vlogging!

Reactions: 2
Quite a few of her children are young enough to probably forget as well. I can't remember much before the age of about 7/8.
I think she is just an attention seeker hence the vlogging!
I have 2 vivid memories of dad. 1 being on his shoulders looking at lights. Teachers didn’t believe me when I came up at school and tried to comfort me telling me it couldn’t be dad. Turned out week before we had been to Blackpool illuminations and it was the only time he ever let me sit on his shoulders. They think because I gave no memories to follow it I kept them. I don’t have them that young with anyone else. So it’s very likely the 2+ have some memories. Now if they truely keep them depends on if they are allowed to and not feed false stories. They will dwindle with time but some may stay. My bro has a few different ones too so 2 and 3 1/2 can remember 35+ years if they’re not tainted.
The older ones who witnessed are likely to have bad memories. I never saw dad after death and he wasn’t in a coma so I have no dying images.

The last donation to the GFM was over 3 weeks ago, sorry but she ain't getting a Disney trip out of it 🙈 I see the wording has changed from money for the funeral now to money for the family in general, definitely think they've had/are getting the government funded one.

• Wow