The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody has donated to the go fund me in over a month, don't think she is going to get any more

Reactions: 8
This is my opnion the funeral has All ready taken place and that's why she wont be showing anything because its all ready taken place.

Reactions: 4
I don't think the funeral has taken place, it seems sensible not to announce it on social media until the day as well. I hope it's a good send off for Dave

Reactions: 1
I don't think the funeral has taken place, it seems sensible not to announce it on social media until the day as well. I hope it's a good send off for Dave
You could be very right . Of course I hope he has good send off I wasn't be nasty or anything was just my opnion.

Reactions: 5
When she was offered a refund of the Florida deposit she should have said yes before she loses it ! Surely she could have put it in an account to use when actually can go

I also think that she should shelve to idea of going to Florida completely . Thinking of spending £19000 on a holiday to Florida is extreme and quite honestly obscene when you are quite obviously on the bones of your arse and having to beg for money to bury your husband

The best message she could give her viewers is to make sure you have life insurance if you have dependents , boring but true .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It be more then 19.000 on top you got food drinks and toys. I've been and its very expensive . It all adds up . I loved but there but as I say you got all extras on top

Reactions: 7
I'm completely confused, watch from 1.14 onwards and she's said before his funeral,

but he's had no funeral🤔
Screenshot_20240610-121004.png

---
* he's still not had funeral because the kid's are getting tested?

she's not explained it well

Last edited:
That 19000 is probably the price without flights!! Hotel at Disney..park tix and dining plan for 10 would come to that before flights..which would add another 5 grand at the very least!.. never mind spending money. Does Sarah realise that even with dining plan you have to leave 18 percent tip on every table service meal? For 10 people that is seriously not cheap!

Reactions: 6
I can't help but feel that letting go of the Disney dream is going to be a part of grieving for Dave for both her and the kids and will probably take time. I don't think she's some evil grifter looking to defraud GoFundMe for Botox and Disney, but possibly just misguided to plan a trip they couldn't afford anyway and now she can't disappoint all those kids at an awful point in their lives.

Family vloggers deserve the harshest judgement but I find her videos particularly uncomfortable. None of this stuff should be on the internet. It's such a vulnerable time for the whole family, particularly her being 3 months post-partum, and it's just a horror show.

Reactions: 9
That 19000 is probably the price without flights!! Hotel at Disney..park tix and dining plan for 10 would come to that before flights..which would add another 5 grand at the very least!.. never mind spending money. Does Sarah realise that even with dining plan you have to leave 18 percent tip on every table service meal? For 10 people that is seriously not cheap!
If I had £19,000 to spend on a holiday the last place in the frigging world I'd go to is bloody Disneyland.

You could take your kids to see the pyramids, you could show them Pompeii, they could see every actual castle in Europe. They could travel through the US seeing the Grand Canyon, the Rockies, the glories of New England.

But no drag them to a theme park filled with plastic replicas to queue for hours for a Harry Potter ride in a place which is infamous for underpaying & overworking their staff. So they demand that the guests who've already shelled out thousands can supplement the incomes of those exploited workers by compulsory and frankly excessive tipping.

No thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She would be better taking the older ones to the Disney exhibition that's over here, I least I think it still is. And then on to the Disney store on Oxford Street, they sell the same stuff as in the parks. Explain to the kids they cannot afford Disney Florida right now, better for them to know than to keep getting their hopes up. I suppose it's easy for me to say, as I've been. It's lovely, but it's also incredibly expensive, as you've all said. Most days I was totting up in my head roughly what we'd need for food, and what I could feasibly afford as extra treats. The last time we went I bought sod all for myself as I would rather it went on my daughter. That was one child! Imagine having to buy a toy or a keyring for all her brood every day? :eek:

Reactions: 4
If I had £19,000 to spend on a holiday the last place in the frigging world I'd go to is bloody Disneyland.

You could take your kids to see the pyramids, you could show them Pompeii, they could see every actual castle in Europe. They could travel through the US seeing the Grand Canyon, the Rockies, the glories of New England.

But no drag them to a theme park filled with plastic replicas to queue for hours for a Harry Potter ride in a place which is infamous for underpaying & overworking their staff. So they demand that the guests who've already shelled out thousands can supplement the incomes of those exploited workers by compulsory and frankly excessive tipping.

No thanks.
Totally agree

• Heart
Disneyland Florida is for families with a stable home, steady comfortable income, savings in the bank. Not for families who are in temporary housing, with no real income, on benefits and lots of kids that they can’t afford. Even if Dave hadn’t passed away they still weren’t in a position to justify spending £19,000 on one single holiday.
That’s a ridiculous obscene amount to be spending before you’ve got all your ducks in a row elsewhere.
as much as it would be lovely for the kids. I can guarantee they’d enjoy staying in a cheap Airbnb near Disney land Paris, especially during the Xmas season with all the lights. It will cost a fraction of the price. Even that is a reach for a family like there’s, but atleast it’s more realistic.
how on earth is she going to get her hands on £19,000 that’s almost all her university credits surely.
---

No thanks.
I wholehearted agree but Remember we’re talking about someone who goes to blackpool for a ‘holiday’ and pays for Botox when she’s living hand to mouth. We’re not talking about someone who appreciates things like castles or mountains.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Doesn't want people to know when the funeral is but wants them to pay for it, anyone donating now needs to give their heads a wobble

• Haha
Just watched her vlog.People who donated are going to be asking when the funeral is.One min she’s moaning about no money but then she’s out having Botox etc.People are going to question her about it.I don’t believe for a min she’s not touched the money in the go fund me.And she’s still leaving it up and asking people to share it.She needs to be happy on what’s been donated and thank people and take it down now.

Reactions: 8
Just watched her vlog.People who donated are going to be asking when the funeral is.One min she’s moaning about no money but then she’s out having Botox etc.People are going to question her about it.I don’t believe for a min she’s not touched the money in the go fund me.And she’s still leaving it up and asking people to share it.She needs to be happy on what’s been donated and thank people and take it down now.
It’s actually quite shocking what’s been going on, she’s been spend happy for weeks, having holidays & Botox, who does that waiting on a funeral, it’s very hard to believe that funeral hasn’t happened, definitely something fishy going on somewhere

She's taken a leaf out of the Ingham playbook & is just uploading old vlogs in hopes of pulling in views. It's not worked for either of them.

Reactions: 6
She's taken a leaf out of the Ingham playbook & is just uploading old vlogs in hopes of pulling in views. It's not worked for either of them.
How are they even getting away with that? I thought you couldn’t reupload and monetise the same video?

How are they even getting away with that? I thought you couldn’t reupload and monetise the same video?
Technically you can't but as long as it's long enough for midroll ads YT are copping their whack & do not give an airborne fornication.

Reactions: 3
My dad died suddenly in 2013, my mum was pregnant with my baby sister, I also had an older brother, a younger brother and 2 younger sisters.
Even 11 years ago funerals were expensive so I’d say they’re even more expensive now.. My dad left nothing apart from about £2000 in his bank.
We were extremely lucky my dad had alot of great friends in the farming community and they actually phoned up the funeral home and paid for everything so my mum didn’t have to worry about it.
Even having the funeral paid we couldn’t afford to go on holidays, days out, Botox and random tit you just don’t need..

We used to go on holiday once a year when my dad was here, he worked so we could afford it.. but after he died my mum had to stay home and look after us, we were 18, 15, 8, 6, & newborn. So there was no extra funds for holidays, we have never went on a holiday since my dad died and we’re 11 years on 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

I have always wondered how they afford everything, even when Dave was here. Neither of them ever had a “proper” job yet the could afford to rent a studio?? I doubt Sarah made much out of any of her “businesses” she starts and same with Dave and his 3D printing, I don’t think he’d have made much either so they’ve have to of just had their benefits money?