The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad died suddenly in 2013, my mum was pregnant with my baby sister, I also had an older brother, a younger brother and 2 younger sisters.
Even 11 years ago funerals were expensive so I’d say they’re even more expensive now.. My dad left nothing apart from about £2000 in his bank.
We were extremely lucky my dad had alot of great friends in the farming community and they actually phoned up the funeral home and paid for everything so my mum didn’t have to worry about it.
Even having the funeral paid we couldn’t afford to go on holidays, days out, Botox and random tit you just don’t need..

We used to go on holiday once a year when my dad was here, he worked so we could afford it.. but after he died my mum had to stay home and look after us, we were 18, 15, 8, 6, & newborn. So there was no extra funds for holidays, we have never went on a holiday since my dad died and we’re 11 years on 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

I have always wondered how they afford everything, even when Dave was here. Neither of them ever had a “proper” job yet the could afford to rent a studio?? I doubt Sarah made much out of any of her “businesses” she starts and same with Dave and his 3D printing, I don’t think he’d have made much either so they’ve have to of just had their benefits money?
I reckon he did a lot of jobs that where cash in hand but they still claimed the maximum amount of benefits.

Reactions: 5
Ive not watched this Family in a Couple of years, last time I watched she'd just had Aurora,looks like she's had 2 more since then. It's very sad what happened to Dave,did neither of them consider what would happen if one of them was seriously ill or sadly passed away? They've got so many children,but dont really seem to have considered the bigger picture and future. I've just watched the vlog where she talks about his post mortem, funeral and Go fund,her main concern was the holiday and potentially booking another to Disney Land Paris,I think most people would cancel,and priortise day to day living costs over holidays. Sadly if you cant afford to pay for the funeral and set up a Go fund,how can you talk about £19k for one holiday and potentially booking another. Too many people who post their lives on social media expect everything to be free or funded by followers.
---
This is my opnion the funeral has All ready taken place and that's why she wont be showing anything because its all ready taken place.
What she was saying about possibly months made no sense,the post mortem has taken place and tissue samples saved,it's completely different if the body is 'evidence' due to a crime. I do wonder if shes going to try for compensation, alleging if the ambulance arrived sooner he'd have survived,shes now left as sole provider for all these kids. As a nurse listening to her vlogs,I've got more questions than answers. There's people on her vlogs saying people should mind their own business, the problem with that is she has put all her private business onto a public forum and is repeatedly pushing a Go fund ,allegedly for the funeral.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Blimey - this woman has got some charming people around her……. She has had social services on to her after being reported

Reactions: 2
She said it in the R Family utube channel - I think one day ago - she said she knows who did it…. A family member
That Family has always had so much in fighting,falling out with people and drama, nothing surprises me with them

Reactions: 2