The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to double check my post back because sometimes I’ll read after I’ve posted and it looks like English isn’t my first language 😂

This is all so weird though, I have never seen anything like it. I agree with what @Buddylove said - she blogs everything by the look of it do it’s odd how there has been nothing. From my limited knowledge of them I’m thinking horse and carriage etc plus I don’t think she’d mind dropping any of her kids in it. Very odd
I was surprised she didn't manage to live stream the poor bugger's autopsy the way she was carrying on. As for what she's expecting of her older girls taking up the slack left by Dave in co-parenting, it's disgraceful. They are grieving their father for god's sake & they've not had a moment of solitude or privacy in which to do so.

Reactions: 4
I just read the terms and conditions of gofund me and apparently a ‘charity’ is allowed to use the money as they wish and can change it at any time.
Seems wrong in my opinion. So I could basically set up a gofund me for treatment and then Spend it on handbags. Don’t think I’ll bother donating on gofund me after reading that.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I get she is really lost, I mean, who wouldn't be? But like you guys said, it's al so odd
I don't get how you can go from posting pictures of the baby in the coffin with Dave, constantly posting messages about missing him and then saying zero about his funeral when, in my opinion, you owe that to the very kind people who donated to his Gofundme. Just a post about the day so people who did like them and support them can think of Dave and say a little prayer for him. She doesn't have to post pictures, all it takes is posting a couple of sentences on social media, something she uses regularly. I have a feeling this lady burns every bridge she crosses.

Reactions: 8
People must be asking on social media about Dave’s funeral, she must be deleting

I thought the funeral was about April 19th? That's when she was asking for buffet recommendations and around that time was asking for black clothes/shoes for a kid?

I thought the funeral was about April 19th? That's when she was asking for buffet recommendations and around that time was asking for black clothes/shoes for a kid?
I think it must have gone ahead then…but how long can she keep avoiding talking about it?!

Someone book Sheridan Smith, there’s going to be a Channel 5 drama made about this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If the funeral has happened and I think it must have...there will have been no buffet..no guests..no service..nothing. if there was any of that she would have filmed or photographed something...anything!! And put it online along with a tribute to Dave. There has been NOTHING..not a single word or photo or mention!! Dave has clearly had a free government "pauper funeral" and there was no guests..no service and definitely no buffet...imo.

Reactions: 5
So she’s clearly rattled with new vlog. She’s clearly still after blaming the nhs.
You don’t need a post mortem for genetic testing. The hospital knew the cause of death and had quite a few test done in a post mortem before he died (ct/mri/ blood). Getting the brain sent off might show things but the catastrophic brain damage from free blood in the brain would be an issue and is unlikely to show anything meaningful. Most genetics you need blood or a tissue sample not a full pm.
My dad had a postmortem as they didn’t know why he died. The consultant ordered. The PM found the cause and that caused them to suspect a rare genetic condition that played caused what killed him but he didn’t show characteristic of the condition. They didn’t get any genetic tests but this was nearly 40 years ago today they would have done genetic blood tests. Despite that the drs kept an eye on us. If we had anything that indicated the condition we were checked. In 2019 I was diagnosed with the sister genetic condition which wasn’t really known about back then. We didn’t know the 2 conditions were very similar and my diagnosis were on my presentation it’s not curable. It’s possible the Dave could have the same or similar condition as it shows in many ways 1 bring a brain aneurysm. What’s she going to do if 1/2 the kids have it? (Mines 50% chance)

Does she know they may not get the brain back. If there’s sudden death in epilepsy or if you die of a unknown brain condition then they keep the brain for research it wasn’t optional (but may of changed) I was told this back in ~2003/4 by the National epilepsy hospital and National neurological hospital and the reasons why. So if the find something or don’t they make keep the brain.
For brain research post death it’s preserved as soon after death as possible (so within 24-48 hours as it breaks down quite quickly due to its composition. So if it was a few days before the pm the already damaged brains likely to have deteriorated more.
As you don’t need the brain (or all the organs) for a funeral why delay it. Alot of people donate organs are buried incomplete.
---
A friend had to wait for over 6 months for their relatives body to be released as there had to be 2 post mortems due to a head injury a few months prior to death with the police causing the head injury. The knocking over of J caused his head hitting the curb causing a brain bleed, that caused epilepsy. He had been released from hospital a few weeks prior to death but was found at home alone deceased (on his first time left alone). The pm’s found he died of status epilepticus.
It’s standard in deaths involving police to have 2 independent pm’s, then the inquest before the body released. His brain went off for testing hasn’t been returned. The family would have done anything to have had his body back after the pm’s or just 1 pm. They struggled with not being able to lay him to rest, so had a memorial /celebration of his life to get some closure after ~2 months and instead of having money to charity the money went to this young man’s (early 20’s) funeral as they didn’t have the funds. Even though his injury and death was caused by the police ( he was a bystander). The family had to pay for the funeral they didn’t get any compensation or money towards a funeral and didn’t want a paupers funeral. Once his body was released his funeral was a week later, as a plot had been brought and plans in place. I just can’t see why they are dragging Dave’s funeral out they could get his body back as they were the ones pushing for a pm not the drs etc.

The family weren’t after compensation although I think they should have at least got enough to cover his burial unlike Dave’s family.
They were happy for his brain to be researched on with the hope it would help someone else it was no good to him. Can see R family thinking about anyone but themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s got no money but has Botox anyway 😐
that’s what gets me. I’m presuming she’s on universal credits. So where on earth has she found the money for Botox, new appliances and holidays.
We’ve been hand to mouth many years ago with a short time on benefits to top up our wages and even though we had our wages and benefits, we were still only left with just enough for food, no way there would have been a penny left for a bottle of air freshener let alone Botox.

is there some sort of government payout for widowed spouses?

that’s what gets me. I’m presuming she’s on universal credits. So where on earth has she found the money for Botox, new appliances and holidays.
We’ve been hand to mouth many years ago with a short time on benefits to top up our wages and even though we had our wages and benefits, we were still only left with just enough for food, no way there would have been a penny left for a bottle of air freshener let alone Botox.

is there some sort of government payout for widowed spouses?
I think she keeps popping out kids for the benefit money.Also her saying she can save the money for Disney how when she’s on benefits.She should move and get a better housing for them all.Her house looks so cramped and the garden is awful.She should get her priorities right and forget Disney.

How is she sat there saying she’s got no money but had botox, hair extensions, spending on house things and 2 holidays to Blackpool, imagine how much those 2 holidays to Blackpool cost for them all, there aren’t many folk who are working could afford 1 holiday to Blackpool in a year, never mind like her and have had 2 already so far this year, make it make sense
---
She is obsessing about bloody holidays, why not just have a calm life with the kids, sadly get used to your new life without Dave, those poor kids, what they are going through, they have to get through his funeral yet as well, she is obsessed about Disney, isn’t that something to consider in the future, if she’s so skint why stress herself trying to find the money for it, it will be Christmas before she knows it and all the money stress that comes with that

Last edited:
We'll that was a shocker .she should be getting her priorities right ,she didn't even need to say all of what she did .this was pushing for more money to go to Disney , people just havnt got the money to give ,she's lucky she got what she's got from the funding .she was quite stern that no-one see the funeral people have put in to help out . I m o something very fishy going on I could be wrong just something is not adding up. I feel so bad for them speacily the kids .

The thing is, if she’s asking for or accepting a GFM and repeatedly sharing it to get money, people can ‘say something’. Folk want to help in situations like this and often donating is the only thing they can do…so these people have the right to ask what the money they give is being spent on. She can’t say if there are any updates she’ll speak about it on social media because she hasn’t - it’s 3 months since the guy died, I think a lot of folk will be shocked to hear that it’s possible for someone to be in an Undertaker for 3 months (well I certainly am)

She’s undoubtedly in a horrendous position but her main focus seems to be where they go on holiday. Maybe she has to reprioritise because she can’t go from saying she doesn’t want to ask people for money then the first thing she thinks when’s she worrying is “how am I going to take the kids here”. £19,000 still outstanding for Florida’s, that is a staggering amount of money! She’s calling people simpletons for jumping to conclusions - folk are going to because they’re going to look at the family and see a hundred different things that money could be used for. I don’t know if this is all a grift for more GFM money or if I’m just hella suspicious but even if my kids hated me for having to say it, imvho the right thing to do is tell the kids now that Florida is off the table, especially because they’ve been strung along for years. In spite of what she says I think she is asking people for money, just in a roundabout way.

Sarah isn’t alone in doing this (it’s in the Instagrammer manual) by a long shot but there are a lot of grieving kids in that house and she’s ignoring at least one of them shouting on her to film that video. I think not posting often is one thing few people would criticise her for.

Early on in the video she said “about a week before his funeral” she took Aurora to the Doctor. I think she’s maybe meaning it was a week before the date she was asking for buffet food (was that 18 or 19 April) and then they ‘cancelled’ that for the post mortem…or maybe it was a Freudian slip and the funeral has happened (I do think it’s the former tbh)

In the very early days I donated
having a bereavement in my family in the last two years I know just how much it costs and the £6000 will be swallowed up there will be no money left for a holiday.
Sarah needs to forget about Disney tell the children it’s not possible .
I wonder how Dave’s mother is coping.
---
She definitely says a week before his funeral
I think she means week before planned funeral

• Heart
In the very early days I donated
having a bereavement in my family in the last two years I know just how much it costs and the £6000 will be swallowed up there will be no money left for a holiday.
Sarah needs to forget about Disney tell the children it’s not possible .
I wonder how Dave’s mother is coping.
---

I think she means week before planned funeral
Probably a mistake, i also hope none of those younger kids heard her saying about their dads brain being taken out, that gives me nightmares, she hadn’t shut herself in somewhere private, imagine vaneloppe hearing that

• Sad
Reactions: 6