The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's needing castrated.

Going with the comments on fb she doesn't have much of a relationship with her older kids ( apart from Chelsea) ..she's probably been a rubbish mum to them

Reactions: 2
She's needing castrated.

Going with the comments on fb she doesn't have much of a relationship with her older kids ( apart from Chelsea) ..she's probably been a rubbish mum to them
Isn’t Chelsea who she slagged off before on videos and fell out with? I can’t keep up tbh

Reactions: 1
Isn’t Chelsea who she slagged off before on videos and fell out with? I can’t keep up tbh
Possibly?

she said she sees her every Thursday and she stays over every other Saturday..

but she doesn't see the other older one's much, they have "their own lives"

Possibly?

she said she sees her every Thursday and she stays over every other Saturday..

but she doesn't see the other older one's much, they have "their own lives"
It’s Chloe she’s close to, Chelsea is the one she slagged off and didn’t speak to her.

Reactions: 1
Yes it is. She was rotten to Chelsea.

Her older other two girls that she seems to be have a dig at appeared lovely, I always thought she was lucky to have them. They seemed to do a lot for Sarah even before Dave passed, when you would've thought it would be the other way round. They also look to be great big sisters to Porscha, who must need them right now. I always assumed it was Dave who initiated the falling out with everyone.

Reactions: 4
Why is she on FB saying she hardly ever sees her older kids besides Chelsea? Imogen and Chloe have been in recent vlogs..Chloe was staying over with her daughter too to help. Imogen always seems to be there to help in the vlogs too....what is she on about? She made her own choices to have so many children..her older kids shouldn't have to pay for it. She is playing them all off against each other and has a very selective memory.

Reactions: 6
Would you think you would have to start paying extra for storage facilities after 10/11 weeks ?

Reactions: 3
Would you think you would have to start paying extra for storage facilities after 10/11 weeks ?
Didnt she say she had bought a new freezer ?

Ok we really shouldn't joke about this but doesn't the guy deserve some respect in death ? And the kids must need some sort of closure so they can progress with their grieving ?

Reactions: 5
I don't know if it costs money but in cases where there hasn't been a funeral after 10 weeks the body is usually moved into a freezer. Is she holding things up because she is trying to find someone to blame/sue?

Reactions: 3
I think there are probably two scenarios either she’s holding it up in the hope of some compensation. Or they have already had a funded funeral (which would have made sense with their financial circumstances anyway) and are hoping no one will ask too many questions about the go fund me

Reactions: 4
I think there are probably two scenarios either she’s holding it up in the hope of some compensation. Or they have already had a funded funeral (which would have made sense with their financial circumstances anyway) and are hoping no one will ask too many questions about the go fund me
I’m going to guess that he’s been cremated ages ago and they didn’t put it on social media so they could keep pushing the go fund me.
Eventually she’ll have to say something but she’ll make out like they wanted it to be private, and we’ll all know she’s lying because they couldn’t even keep his last independent breath private.

Reactions: 8
I’m going to guess that he’s been cremated ages ago and they didn’t put it on social media so they could keep pushing the go fund me.
Eventually she’ll have to say something but she’ll make out like they wanted it to be private, and we’ll all know she’s lying because they couldn’t even keep his last independent breath private.
I think that you are absolutely right.

It's beyond charity fraud at this point. If she really has concealed the funeral so she can push the go fund me more for money for tat and holidays..that is truly shocking. She doesn't even mention the funeral anymore..I think she had it weeks ago and no one attended..she got the cheap funded (free) cremation that no-one can attend. For all we know the kids might not even be aware.

Reactions: 7