The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she forgotten that she has a dead husband who needs a funeral.

Reactions: 6
If there's no mention of a funeral on the GFM it must mean the government have paid for his funeral.

Reactions: 3
In her latest vlog she writes on there about all the money trouble they went through.
Of course they did, they had way too many children, neither of them had proper jobs and they prioritised home decor and Botox.
I swear these ‘struggling’ families spend more money on home decor and beauty treatments in one year then I’ve spent in the last 10 years on the same things.
Maybe if they’d cut down on those things they could have done the things she’s trying to do now (with the go fund me) when Dave was actually alive.

Reactions: 10
That trip to Blackpool, those older kids are mortified at her with the camera in their faces with her voice yakking on and on, it’s definitely looking like the funeral has happened, that go fund needs reporting

Reactions: 8
I consider myself a Pro Tattler but when I say this thread has left me shooketh…I have never heard the like in my life.

My experience of post mortems is worthless really because I’m in Scotland (here the Procurator Fiscal investigates deaths in cases where a Doctor won’t grant a death certificate automatically - cases like poor Dave who collapsed and died with no obvious medical reason why it happened) but an official post mortem done by a Government Pathologist (I have watched the Channel 5 series The Coroner) would surely be enough to release his body? Surely even if someone had been murdered but the perpetrator hasn’t been caught, they wouldn’t keep the body for unlimited periods of time?!

I agree, I think she’s realised that she can get money from the Government for a funeral if you have no other options so she said she’s fallen out with the daughter who set up the GFM and she’s kept the money, waved Dave off with only the family there and is wondering how long she can keep the grift going for.

I’ve read or been involved in a few threads where there are GFM suspicions but this next level. And even that is nothing compared to the images and posts on her social media. Anyone who uses social media is not expecting to chance upon someone in their coffin, that is peak questionable behaviour.

Never came across you until I couldn’t sleep last night Dave but I hope you’re resting at peace somewhere!

Reactions: 7
Where did you see this xx
That other poster told us that SR had said on a post that her estranged daughter had taken over the GFM & locked SR out of it. That is fraud. It's a crime not a family spat & the crime is called "fraud".

I call bullshit but she's still said it and if I were a daughter whose mam had publicly said that about me, we'd soon be bloody well estranged.

Reactions: 2
Maybe her daughter has locked her out of it because she is spending it on what it was meant for. A funeral .

Reactions: 7
Has Dave’s bloody funeral happened or not, how long has he been dead now

Reactions: 2
so her estranged daughter is going to steal the gfm cash?
You didn’t quote me but are you saying that based on what I said?

IMG_2711.jpeg

Because it was just my opinion, I didn’t say that had actually happened. Apologies if she’s said this somewhere else and it’s actually happened

Has Dave’s bloody funeral happened or not, how long has he been dead now
I think it must have been. You’d expect there to be loads of people who knew them asking on all her SM asking when it is - surely not everyone will believe her reason for the delay.

He died at some point between 5 and 8 March I think 😳 nobody has donated to the GFM in a month

View attachment 2975357

Because it was just my opinion, I didn’t say that had actually happened. Apologies if she’s said this somewhere else and it’s actually happened
It was my opinion, on your opinion lol..

I think she's keeping quiet about him being laid to rest ( government paid) already,
so she can use gfm for other stuff

Reactions: 4
I think it must have been. You’d expect there to be loads of people who knew them asking on all her SM asking when it is - surely not everyone will believe her reason for the delay.

He died at some point between 5 and 8 March I think 😳 nobody has donated to the GFM in a month
She would definitely have vlogged Dave’s funeral and spoke about it so if it has happened she’s had a reason to keep completely quiet about it, would appear something dodgy had gone on

I'm sure I've said before in here but could he be under police investigation? possibly she's harmed/poisoned him.

what the hecks going on? It's been 13 weeks I believe

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2975357

Oh I'm sorry yes. I did completely misconstrue your post. I've read it again and it's clear now what you meant.

I can be a real twit at times with my skim reads when I'm on one about someone like her.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I'm sorry yes. I did completely misconstrue your post. I've read it again and it's clear now what you meant.

I can be a real twit at times with my skim reads when I'm on one about someone like her.
😂
I had to double check my post back because sometimes I’ll read after I’ve posted and it looks like English isn’t my first language 😂

This is all so weird though, I have never seen anything like it. I agree with what @Buddylove said - she blogs everything by the look of it do it’s odd how there has been nothing. From my limited knowledge of them I’m thinking horse and carriage etc plus I don’t think she’d mind dropping any of her kids in it. Very odd

• Heart