The R Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's beyond charity fraud at this point. If she really has concealed the funeral so she can push the go fund me more for money for tat and holidays..that is truly shocking. She doesn't even mention the funeral anymore..I think she had it weeks ago and no one attended..she got the cheap funded (free) cremation that no-one can attend. For all we know the kids might not even be aware.
Speaking of those always found this odd. Mrs R (not Sarah) stated on a live stream on 20th April that they have had the funeral already. Maybe just assuming but seemed specific
---
Plus their son posted asking for shoes and a tie on 13th April. I’m sure they’ve already had it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wouldn't a funeral fund provide for funeral clothes as well? Why must everything be begged for?

Reactions: 3
Because they won't have spent a penny of the go fund me on the funeral..if they had the free government cremation. That money was probably always for Disney but when she realised she didn't get enough she is using it for other holidays and tat instead. She was only saying yesterday that the next time she gets together with a friend she is getting a disco bouncy castle for the kids.
Doesn't sound like a woman on benefits with 7 kids at home to feed .
---
Iam open to being proven wrong though..maybe a lavish funeral giving Dave the send off he deserves is imminent. But iam doubtful of that.

Reactions: 7
New table and chairs 👀
Omg the woman is a crazy witch . New table and chairs that are apparently now the wrong colour and might be ok then when she has the new floor fitted. Question is are they burying him under the floor? Couldn’t make it up!

• Wow
I’d say this has to be true, it’s an awful time waiting to bury someone, Sarah has been spend happy for weeks, getting botox and holidays to Blackpool, never seemed like someone waiting on a funeral, stuck in that time between the death and burial, absolutely shameful if it is

Who in their right mind is going to donate to a GFM for a funeral when the dead man's wife is off having botox and going on multiple holidays, does she think everyone is as stupid as her? I'd be asking for money back if I donated and seen that nonsense.

Reactions: 10
I've just seen this thread, all I can is fuckin blimey, I remember watching them for a bit years ago, wasn't there a load of hassle between them and other YouTubers? I never liked him or Sarah, but fgs, sounds like another go fund scammer

Reactions: 5
I've just seen this thread, all I can is fuckin blimey, I remember watching them for a bit years ago, wasn't there a load of hassle between them and other YouTubers? I never liked him or Sarah, but fgs, sounds like another go fund scammer
They were always kicking off with someone, even their own kids, they had a big fall out with the Ingram’s who they worshipped at the start

Originally the go fund me said the money raised was for send off and left over money for Disneyland
Now when I looked there is no mention disneyland

Last edited:
  • Wow
They were always kicking off with someone, even their own kids, they had a big fall out with the Ingram’s who they worshipped at the start
I can only remember bits, but didn't he have another chanel where he used to rant, alot!
Those pics of him dead being shown on social media, fuckin disgusting, what some folks will do for views, shame on them.

I can only remember bits, but didn't he have another chanel where he used to rant, alot!
Those pics of him dead being shown on social media, fuckin disgusting, what some folks will do for views, shame on them.
Angry Manc

All forms of sympathy & copmpassion I had for this witch are gone. You were all correct when you said she was repugnant.

This vlog title - "Our Adventure Grieving on Blackpool Peri" could have been a skit on Not the Nine O'Clock News ffs.

Pier you halfwit- for a fkn start!!

1716798216321.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Only just started the vlog and she’s already moaning that Porsche(sorry don’t know the spelling) hasn’t been helping everything all morning. Blimey has she not seen everything she’s done for her lately. Give her a morning off blimey.

“Our adventure grieving” wtf? An adventure is something fun and exciting. Or maybe it is to her, still rubbing her hands together thinking what she can get out of it. Vile 🤮

Reactions: 6
How can you have a go fund me for a funeral and have raised over £6000 and not address when the funeral is ,over 11 weeks since he died ?

If it because she is not coping at all I hope she is getting the mental health help she needs .

Wonder if the owner of the caravan knew all they kids were there? because I know booking private you pay for your passes at the reception independently.

bet there was supernoodles ect mashed into the upholstery and carpet
---
Looks like a nightmare with all they kid's winging
---
And she said on fb weeks ago she didn't cook anything,
but in the vlog she's made supernoodles , scrambled egg and other stuff to put on a wrap.

she's a LIAR
---
* bacon and hash browns too.

is Dave's friends in bed with her I wonder 🤔

Last edited: