The Property Boss #4 Address the real issues SHIELSY007

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest Elaine gives me Stephanie Burke vibes trying to be the adult in the middle of it all with her big wooden spoon 🤷🏿‍♀️ Still don’t trust susie one bit, Alan made dianne the fall guy for him cheating susies just made her the mouthpiece broadcasting it all she’s a twisted b!tch in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
TO ALL NEW COMERS, WE ARE NOT HERE TO ATTACK ANYONE IN THE COMMENTS, LETS KEEP THIS FRIENDLY BETWEEN EVERYONE ON HERE.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
To be honest Elaine gives me Stephanie Burke vibes trying to be the adult in the middle of it all with her big wooden spoon 🤷🏿‍♀️ Still don’t trust susie one bit, Alan made dianne the fall guy for him cheating susies just made her the mouthpiece broadcasting it all she’s a twisted b!tch in my opinion.
Ok, I was in the middle of it because I was being told that it was CATEGORICALLY her behind the accounts, I've got the proof

Reactions: 3
Elaine admitted here a few days ago that she jumped to conclusions and got involved. No need for the hate

Pretty sure Dianne will see Susie for what she is soon enough but obviously for now it’s good to get the truth out! How Dianne kept quiet so long, he was still with her and not defending her one bit, what a prick honestly

Reactions: 14
Elaine admitted here a few days ago that she jumped to conclusions and got involved. No need for the hate

Pretty sure Dianne will see Susie for what she is soon enough but obviously fit now it’s good to get the truth out! How Dianne kept quiet so long, he was still with her and not defending her one but, what a prick honestly
She has more patience than me. I would have flipped long before now!

Reactions: 6
Ok, I was in the middle of it because I was being told that it was CATEGORICALLY her behind the accounts, I've got the proof
I’m no talking about that I’m talking about you inserting yourself into the full thing & being a turncoat to both dianne & susie whilst acting like a saint posting the video outting him to make new pals. Personally think all you “scottish tiktokers” are cut from the same loaf. Not arguing with you Elaine, just a bystander saying what she sees.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So many character assassinations going on now. Message each other privately. 💗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m no talking about that I’m talking about you inserting yourself into the full thing & being a turncoat to both dianne & susie whilst acting like a saint posting the video outting him to make new pals. Personally think all you “scottish tiktokers” are cut from the same loaf. Not arguing with you Elaine, just a bystander saying what she sees.
I turned on Susie, when?? I told her in the comments I wasn't arguing with her, the post was staying. Listen I knew I'd be made the fall guy, that's why I had the foresight to screenshot my conversation with said person

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.