The Property Boss #4 Address the real issues SHIELSY007

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he definitely wasnโ€™t expecting that tonight ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'll be honest neither was I. I did at start think married man blah blah she's wearing his clothes to noise susie up. I've been on every side in this except shaggers! I change sides every week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. But I did not condone for 1 minute the trolling, barrage of abuse Dianne was getting while he walked about like some film star. I apologise for every comment I've made. But not for auld leatherface he can piss off

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who ever the duck says woman are the weaker sex need to come here and see the support u receive from ur fellow women how your fellow women will stand shoulder to shoulder with u when u think ur life is about to come crashing down you then go on Diane's live a woman who called out a man and see how to bring down an egotistical narcissistic sorry excuse for a human. Ladies and of course any gents In here also who have shown support btw Roland the rat loves yeez god bless every bleeping wan of yeez ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Tell your friend we โค her she seems like a smashing lassie ive seen her in comments on tt she hasn't once from what I've seen slated Diane I actually seen her say she thinks diane was fed same lies as she was. I hope she is doing ok xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'll be honest neither was I. I did at start think married man blah blah she's wearing his clothes to noise susie up. I've been on every side in this except shaggers! I change sides every week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. But I did not condone for 1 minute the trolling, barrage of abuse Dianne was getting while he walked about like some film star. I apologise for every comment I've made. But not for auld leatherface he can piss off
๐Ÿ˜‚ obviously everyone has opinions and u can only make judgments on what u see Dianne was always going a stand up for her kids.

This is the thing none of the women in this are in the wrong the person in the wrong is HIM.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.