Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s dire and desperate. No-one is responsible for his mental health. We stumbled upon his public profile containing heinous comments and hate speech. He is well known figure on social media and it’s deeply concerning that he has brushed his disgusting views off as ‘banter’ whilst changing his name to ‘naughty’ Property Boss, threatening to dox a victim of SA and generally just laughing up his sleeve. If his mental health is suffering, he should log the fuck off.

Not at all, I was just suggesting, this one is very appropriate lol
I've been bombarded all night with WhatsApp messages and calls from Kerry and Susie. I told Kerry, "u opened this whole can of worms by exposing him and now everyone is in about his life and knows exactly what he is and now you're trying to make me the fall guy, no chance. I'm not easily bullied so stop asking, the post stays

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

thelampman

OMG that was better than Eastenders on Xmas day 😂😂😂😂😂 love it when women empower women! Dianne had kept quiet and took some amount of slaughtering for that creep! He needs to be banned! What a narcissistic prick, he picked up on her vulnerability around her grandad and used it to find a way in and manipulate her. Listening to Diannes side was an eye opener! However I would remove myself from the lot of them as I believe Suzie may be just as toxic 👀😳 i think you’ve been through enough Dianne to be giving that amount of energy and support to a woman who knows him much more than you ❤❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Good morning ladies and gentleman, please brace yourselves there is a storm brewing and the banks are about to burst…. At some point today absolutely everything will be put to bed about a hell of a lot and let’s me tell you’s, most of you are completely and utterly wrong on this full situation, keep your eyes peeled today on tiktok!!!!! You will all get the heads up when it’s all about to burst!!!!! No more protecting anyone
Afternoon Inspector

Just wondering if you’re alright? It’s been about 6 hours since you were brewing up a storm?!

If you don’t come through, I’m assuming the Coatbridge Mafia have got to you first.

God bless ye!!

• Haha

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
TO ALL NEW COMERS, WE ARE NOT HERE TO ATTACK ANYONE IN THE COMMENTS, LETS KEEP THIS FRIENDLY BETWEEN EVERYONE ON HERE.

• Heart
Elaine just block them. Absolutely no way are you taking the fall for this. They live in a vipers nest that’s up to them. You’ve got all out support 💗
Thankyou so much🥰

Aren't you a friend of Kerry's? Why you screenshot conversations with your pall to share on here?
Yes you outed Alan, we all knew what he was anyway.
His tweets are unexcusable, absolutely disgusting
But woah your a snakey wee pall, one minute your palls we Dianne then she gets the dunt & you then go crawling to the people that can't stand her now those people don't need you getting involved in their business anymore your turning on them.
Im not Kerry's pal, I've never met her, only on tiktok. SNAKEY is defending a man who laughs about rape and sexualises children, that's SNAKEY. SNAKEY is starting all this then retreating to let me take the fall when infact I defended Susie because Kerry asked me to. I could go on and on, I'm being made the fall guy, nope not a chance. I screenshotted them to post to show how unbelievable they are

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
So I lasted about about 15 mins b4 I then find out the wife was trying to get Elaine to delete the vid and I came back. SO, It's affecting their mental health??? Hes gona commit suicide? Have a wee Think how I spent my day yesterday not that I'm scared of anyone on here or tt knowing me some actually may but outside the realm of tiktok I have a real life unlike some who spend all day on tt and that life I have outside tt is NOW all Ive ever wanted I I have an amazing man and gorgeous kids. HOWEVER the life I had b4 that is where my trauma lays along with those that caused my trauma, and pb made suggestions that would have put me in danger! I stayed awake all that nite right through till 5pm the next day worrying. I vowed years ago never to let another male have a hold over me or frighten me although I may still jump at certain things even to my loving husband who would never harm me. So although I may be stronger mentally or so I thought until my trauma came rushing back it was like a brick wall falling on my shoulders a heavy worry placed on me but I had the support of amazing friends and family who helped me through that. So forgive me if the mental health of someone who brought this on themselves doesn't make me feel any sort of way!!!

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Who ever the fuck says woman are the weaker sex need to come here and see the support u receive from ur fellow women how your fellow women will stand shoulder to shoulder with u when u think ur life is about to come crashing down you then go on Diane's live a woman who called out a man and see how to bring down an egotistical narcissistic sorry excuse for a human. Ladies and of course any gents In here also who have shown support btw Roland the rat loves yeez god bless every fucking wan of yeez 💖💖💖💖💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I’m fucking sobbing, he gaslighted her weans and tarnished her Granda’s memory, made his wife question her sanity…all because he can’t control himself and gives zero fucks for anyone or anything other than himself!

I apologise wholeheartedly for any slagging I’ve given Dianne. The woman is an absolute Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

singlelife

VIP Member
Maybe it's the Coatbridge swinging mafia he knows 😂😂😂
Coatbridge gangsters canny be too busy
Property boss here to see you
Aye what is it
Well there’s a group of folk on the internet calling me names cos of tweets I sent 10 ye ago
Go on
Well now everyone on TikTok knows I’m a creepy bastert
Hey Joe get onto our sources at MI6 trace their up address then get a hit squad together & shoot them all DEID. Don’t worry Alan we’ll risk all our dodgy dealings & transactions just so you’re no butthurt ok princess

gie ma heid peace

But aye Rangersman …….black belt in banter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Scottishlassxox

Jezzo guys stop going about the watch......Dianne sat there and told her story with her head held high, something a couldn't even do after what she must of went through. Stop picking holes in nothing, leave her alone. Alan still got his wedding ring on...people just cant turn off there feelings ESPECIALLY when they have been manipulated and lied to among every thing else. That girl is so courageous after what she did stop trying to take it away from her

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
Dianne, I fucking love you hen. Actually wish her all the best after hearing how he’s treated her and Suzie. He’s an absolutely worst cunt.

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Auld Alan must really hate women at this moment in time 😂😂.
It's weird I do not know Dianne but I'm actually fucking proud of her

• Heart
hiya wifey 👋🏽

Im good ladies, sorry unfortunately no Coatbridge mafia has been attacking me and won’t be 😎
I’m doing this on behalf of the said person, you won’t be disappointed I promise

God bless yeeeee ladies

love to all
The Inspector
Heyyyyyyy

That’s great, but is there an ETA? I’m trying to juggle a full time job, a Covid ridden hubby, two feral weans and a dug so could you please move it along 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Much appreciated

• Haha
Afternoon Inspector

Just wondering if you’re alright? It’s been about 6 hours since you were brewing up a storm?!

If you don’t come through, I’m assuming the Coatbridge Mafia have got to you first.

God bless ye!!
hiya wifey 👋🏽

Im good ladies, sorry unfortunately no Coatbridge mafia has been attacking me and won’t be 😎
I’m doing this on behalf of the said person, you won’t be disappointed I promise

God bless yeeeee ladies

love to all
The Inspector

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

MrsWils

First time poster but been lurking in threads for a while but this one has made me rage.

So Suzie is saying Elaine has went too far....... For what?? Alan put those tweets out on a public platform for the whole world to see, we have all been told from we were old enough to understand that whatever goes on the Internet is out there in the public domain and can come back to bite you at any time.

HE wrote the tweets
HE posted the tweets
HE thought that was okay to put out there on the net
But worse of all those thoughts went through HIS mind

• Heart
Reactions: 22