The Property Boss #4 Address the real issues SHIELSY007

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she handed his arse to him on a plate…can’t see him worming himself out of this xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can some one PLEASE post a blow by blow of what Dianne said?! Been lurking on this thread for ages without a clue who anyone is and now i am fully invested. Tried getting on the live and it wouldn’t let me 💔💔
Well do you have all night because I would need to write a book! Brief summary! Alan told her his marriage was long over! He spent lots of time with Dianne and her children promising her the world. Even visited her Grandads memorial site and spoke to a brick (grandads brick at ibrox) and said I will come and see you when I’m ready to pop the question! He was lying to her the whole time and said his wedding ring was just a ring! He was also talking to loads of other women! The moral of the story, he is a creepy narcissistic bleep 🙀👀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I do think this is getting really heated from all sides..let’s be honest he is a scumbag but he’s not the only man in Scotland to cheat! Half the wee guys giving him grief in the comments have probably cheated on their missus.. I’m not condoning it but this behaviour is VERY well known from estate agents ..I’ve saw first hand the way they act at corporate functions..they’re all at it..the property world is VERY sleazy! I hope now Dianne has put her side of it out there it calms down for all of them and mad shieldsy the shagger can duck off to Ibiza like an overgrown Kevin and Perry extra 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really do hope Diane hasn't been played by Susie, Alan has put videos up talking about some stuff, Diane has now posted not only her side but spoke on Susies behalf. Diane has totally been set up to be fall guy by Alan and there is a chance by Susie too.

I get that social media isn't for everyone so not saying Susie owes anyone a video or that BUT she did start this whole public outing by getting Kerry to expose Diane and Alan. Suzie herself totally slated Diane at every opportunity on various accounts and some of the things she said about her was horrific, she made a complete fool of Diane on a public platform. Yeah it sounds like she has apologised to Diane on the phone etc but surely she isn't too shy for an apology when she was airing everyone's dirty laundry right across TT and calling Diane for everything.
I would not be forgiving anyone that was posting on every TT comment that I was a rash 🙀🙈 duck that!

Reactions: 13
Well I feel like a fanny trying to sort of half accept the tit apology earlier. I explained my thoughts to @wityeplayinat privately this morning about it and why I just didn’t want to remain riled up for the sake of my own heid but I thought he was still a bastard and a woman hater.
I stayed out of the affair stuff as I was always of the opinion that’s defo not my business and having been sort of involved in tit like that before I knew that there was many clowns in the circus and we weren’t gonna see the backstage story for the truth.
What was the perfume? I bet it was fuckin stinking.
View attachment 1033162
Alan walking Braehead 😂
Same. I just worry about other peoples mentality and all this ‘be kind’ stuff. But he really is a piece of work.

Reactions: 3
I think everyone needs to remember this is a page to talk about the property boss and not argue with each other! If Diane can accept suzie apology then everyone else needs to accept that, I’ve never much liked Diane’s tiktoks but they just aren’t for me, but she seemed like a really genuine girl on that live , someone you could trust . She was no doubt telling it like it was ! I did say before he was the one that had cheated and Diane had no reason to get hunted the way she did, it wasn’t fair on her. I have been cheated on and I got annoyed with the girl for lying to me, but when all was said and done it was him that cheated , he was to be loyal to me not the other woman! I’m glad they got together and got the truth out

Nope still there
That doesn’t even look like the same person, he looks like duck all

• Haha
I would not be forgiving anyone that was posting on every TT comment that I was a rash 🙀🙈 duck that!
Nah me either to be honest. Diane was proper terrorised by Susie and everyone in her 'camp' for weeks, it was relentless from what I seen

I don't know who's behind Nicole loves flowers but I do know who had her address and phone and who offered me it, she said she'd been outside diannes house taking photos of the car so I'm not getting the blame of that, I've kept the screenshots of every conversation about dianne as I had an idea that this person would try n blame me or someone else for it all.
Who the duck would want to do that? I'm no getting at you Elaine just cannot fathom anyone wanting to go take pics. Yes comment on TT I've done that, but to go as far as going to a house where kids are? Maybe pass them to Dianne.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well do you have all night because I would need to write a book! Brief summary! Alan told her his marriage was long over! He spent lots of time with Dianne and her children promising her the world. Even visited her Grandads memorial site and spoke to a brick (grandads brick at ibrox) and said I will come and see you when I’m ready to pop the question! He was lying to her the whole time and said his wedding ring was just a ring! He was also talking to loads of other women! The moral of the story, he is a creepy narcissistic bleep 🙀👀
Thankyou 🙏
Imagine doing that to the kids 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.