The Property Boss #4 Address the real issues SHIELSY007

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title made for speed! Convo was in full flow didnt want my Tattlers without a thread :(

Title amended by a beautiful Tattle fairy 🧚🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I am so pissed off he has got Suzie to plead on elaines post & phone her about HIS mental health…..what about Rolands yesterday when he threatened to post her picture. What about the MG of survivors of rape effected by his disgusting tweets. Poor me routine in full swing!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am so pissed off he has got Suzie to plead on elaines post & phone her about HIS mental health…..what about Rolands yesterday when he threatened to post her picture. What about the MG of survivors of rape effected by his disgusting tweets. Poor me routine in full swing!
Absolutely awful. Its like they two against the world now!

Convo was in full flow will try get it changed to the better one if admin can 💗

Reactions: 5
Was suzie concerned about his MH when she was slaughtering him all over TT the past few weeks with her batshit mental “niece” 😐

Wonder what Dianne thinks?
I hope dianne looks on this as a lucky escape from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m fuming , child abuse should never be condoned

I am wondering if she has known about Alans other women all along and allowed them to get dragged through the mud for nothing

mental health , what about the mental health of women And kids who are abused .

Reactions: 11
That susie is pathetic tbh he had tweets regarding her aswell calling her auld susie ect. If someone anyone said that vile shite about r*pe ect to u face to face u would bury them so what's the difference writing it. No wonder she has turned to drink 🙄

Reactions: 13
It’s dire and desperate. No-one is responsible for his mental health. We stumbled upon his public profile containing heinous comments and hate speech. He is well known figure on social media and it’s deeply concerning that he has brushed his disgusting views off as ‘banter’ whilst changing his name to ‘naughty’ Property Boss, threatening to dox a victim of SA and generally just laughing up his sleeve. If his mental health is suffering, he should log the duck off.

Absolutely awful. Its like they two against the world now!

Convo was in full flow will try get it changed to the better one if admin can 💗
Not at all, I was just suggesting, this one is very appropriate lol

They brought the attention to his sordid life then threw everyone who supported her under the bus. Especially Elaine.
to use a well coined phrase
Suzie darling ……duck off & pap peas at the moon.
You enable his behaviour by doing shift like this. Not even man enough to ask himself

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s dire and desperate. No-one is responsible for his mental health. We stumbled upon his public profile containing heinous comments and hate speech. He is well known figure on social media and it’s deeply concerning that he has brushed his disgusting views off as ‘banter’ whilst changing his name to ‘naughty’ Property Boss, threatening to dox a victim of SA and generally just laughing up his sleeve. If his mental health is suffering, he should log the duck off.

Not at all, I was just suggesting, this one is very appropriate lol
I knew this would happen. Just didn’t expect it to be Suzie running about wiping his arse for him.

• Haha
Susie the fact that you are trying to get him out of this means you are the same as him if not worse! You deserve everything you get!

That suicidal he’s doing raffles to win a teddy?????
He should lay off soshal medya, coke & his cock

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why don’t the two of them duck off TT, it’s embarrassing now! Both narcissists that just love the attention, even when their own mental health and well-beings are being massively affected. I swear they both love the attention 🤮🤮

Reactions: 14
First time poster but been lurking in threads for a while but this one has made me rage.

So Suzie is saying Elaine has went too far....... For what?? Alan put those tweets out on a public platform for the whole world to see, we have all been told from we were old enough to understand that whatever goes on the Internet is out there in the public domain and can come back to bite you at any time.

HE wrote the tweets
HE posted the tweets
HE thought that was okay to put out there on the net
But worse of all those thoughts went through HIS mind

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.