The Property Boss #4 Address the real issues SHIELSY007

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know how to get my videos working on here 😂 can someone help?

Reactions: 2
Thats pure creepy behaviour to be outside her house taking photos. U should let Dianne know who it is since she is under that protection order
I tried tagging her but I'm blocked, that's why I said if anyone knows her to let her know because believe me, Dianne's been told shite when it comes to the number etc been gave out. So if u see this dianne message me n I'll send you the whole conversations with the person.

Reactions: 6
Listen to me, Dianne's not the only one with screenshots, what because her n Susie r ok I'm getting the blame, I've kept the screenshots of Kerry offering me her number and address, and of alot more, I'm no fall guy
Am talking about all the stuff you’ve been saying when was this fight if yous were friends up to the 31st ? Like a said no doing drama message her like an adult

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nasty horrible vile man . How many other women has he done this to :mad:
Evie who’s actual name is Lauren is going to try to mail Dianne
Dianne you don’t deserve the hate you got. You are a victim of this disgusting man and I hope no other women go anywhere near him

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I still think there will be dafties that think it’s ok to support him .., all these evil women ganging up on him … glad to see Dianne standing up for herself though just my opinion but I’m not sure id be so quick to trust someone that’s dragged my name through mud I hope she doesn’t have to regret that

Reactions: 10
Aw I appreciate that , thanks ❤ I was buzzing when Susie messaged to say to tune in at 7 , had been reading here all day so knew it had been spoken about , jumped on to share with everyone & got shot down in flames 😂😂😂
I'm sure you'll appreciate our sceptical ways, I thought it was all an anti climax too, but you all sure did bring the tea! Hats off x

• Heart
Oh duck I need to nip out by the time I get back on I will end up having to do a nightshift catching up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Listen to me, Dianne's not the only one with screenshots, what because her n Susie r ok I'm getting the blame, I've kept the screenshots of Kerry offering me her number and address, and of alot more, I'm no fall guy
I can't message her, I've tried on messenger and tiktok, so u tell her to message me and I'll send the screenshots of this person offering me her number, when they did I said I didn't want it, I wanted her address as at this point I was convinced she was behind Nicole loves flowers and the others, the person then told me they had her address aswell but u didn't take it, the proofs there

Reactions: 2
Someone please tell me they have the new video he posted that he’s raging in before he deleted it!! I gotta see it 😂😂😂

I will never jump to assumptions again ❤. What a courageous thing to do.. I hope she gets left alone now. I’m sorry about anything I’ve said ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes I am Diannes friend Elaine and seen all the eveidance of EVERYTHING and you are just as bad you never had a fall out av got all the screen shots of you writing on her profile right up to the 31st so maybe you should start telling the true aswell and maybe message her like an adult. A don’t do drama
I knew it! 👌

Reactions: 4
Aw I appreciate that , thanks ❤ I was buzzing when Susie messaged to say to tune in at 7 , had been reading here all day so knew it had been spoken about , jumped on to share with everyone & got shot down in flames 😂😂😂
You delivered 💪🏼

Aye that’s cause of Goss Gal or something. You’ll never be questioned again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.