The Property Boss #4 Address the real issues SHIELSY007

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People on tiktok are too quick to invite people round of befriend them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair we were all kinda realising Dianne was the fall guy. He’s such a dick!!!
The audacity of him though, to set her up to look like the home-wrecker, popping his face into her live. I’m sure I said she ‘outed’ him…feel so bad for that. Wonder if he was behind the accounts that seemed to be young teens because that was bizzaro!

Reactions: 13
That was emotional to watch! But by god did that lassie stand her ground! Well done for sticking by each other ladies and dianne you are a credit to your kids!!!👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tea and biscuits at the ready again, Dianne coming here to post her receipts etc, what a wummin, talk about women supporting women, proud of her for doing that live 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m a lurker since joining & been engrossed in these threads 👀🤓 👀
What a finale, all credit & respect to Dianne

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I assumed they were back together. Kerry and I spoke about all the fake accounts, laughing about them and talking about making more. I can't say who was behind or is behind the other ones as I don't know but I do know that I made a page up, Kerry m
If your Dianne's pal tell her I have the screenshots of someone offering me her number and address, and about being behind fake accounts, I'm not taking the blame, no way.

Yes I am Diannes friend Elaine and seen all the eveidance of EVERYTHING and you are just as bad you never had a fall out av got all the screen shots of you writing on her profile right up to the 31st so maybe you should start telling the true aswell and maybe message her like an adult. A don’t do drama

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I've missed all my soaps tonight but to be fair, this has been waaaaay better!!! Don't even know Diane but as someone else said, felt dead proud of her. Even yelled out "on yersel hen' at one point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the duck was Nicole loves Flowers - I reckon he was a lot of the fake accounts!!!
I don't know who's behind Nicole loves flowers but I do know who had her address and phone and who offered me it, she said she'd been outside diannes house taking photos of the car so I'm not getting the blame of that, I've kept the screenshots of every conversation about dianne as I had an idea that this person would try n blame me or someone else for it all.

Reactions: 6
OMG that was better than Eastenders on Xmas day 😂😂😂😂😂 love it when women empower women! Dianne had kept quiet and took some amount of slaughtering for that creep! He needs to be banned! What a narcissistic prick, he picked up on her vulnerability around her grandad and used it to find a way in and manipulate her. Listening to Diannes side was an eye opener! However I would remove myself from the lot of them as I believe Suzie may be just as toxic 👀😳 i think you’ve been through enough Dianne to be giving that amount of energy and support to a woman who knows him much more than you ❤❤‍🩹
I would definitely be warey of Susie especially after everything she previously said about Dianne.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know who's behind Nicole loves flowers but I do know who had her address and phone and who offered me it, she said she'd been outside diannes house taking photos of the car so I'm not getting the blame of that, I've kept the screenshots of every conversation about dianne as I had an idea that this person would try n blame me or someone else for it all.
Thats pure creepy behaviour to be outside her house taking photos. U should let Dianne know who it is since she is under that protection order

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I am Diannes friend Elaine and seen all the eveidance of EVERYTHING and you are just as bad you never had a fall out av got all the screen shots of you writing on her profile right up to the 31st so maybe you should start telling the true aswell and maybe message her like an adult. A don’t do drama
Listen to me, Dianne's not the only one with screenshots, what because her n Susie r ok I'm getting the blame, I've kept the screenshots of Kerry offering me her number and address, and of alot more, I'm no fall guy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.