The Property Boss #4 Address the real issues SHIELSY007

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never jump to assumptions again ❤. What a courageous thing to do.. I hope she gets left alone now. I’m sorry about anything I’ve said ❤.
Same. I’m properly ashamed. I feel terrible for Dianne and Susie. I’m just glad they’re ok and have each other xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ll have a muck around with it just now and let you know once it’s sent x
Is there any chance you can send me a copy of Diannes live please so I can show ‘ Evie the grass ‘ as she’s missed a lot of it driving back from down south . Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This bored housewife is off to her bed for a 5am wake up for work, Dianne if you see this well done on that live but susie is not to be trusted hen. Slippery snake that 1 best kept at arms length.

Reactions: 18
I’m no talking about that I’m talking about you inserting yourself into the full thing & being a turncoat to both dianne & susie whilst acting like a saint posting the video outting him to make new pals. Personally think all you “scottish tiktokers” are cut from the same loaf. Not arguing with you Elaine, just a bystander saying what she sees.
Hey don’t bring the Scottish into it or you will be getting slaughtered 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can some one PLEASE post a blow by blow of what Dianne said?! Been lurking on this thread for ages without a clue who anyone is and now i am fully invested. Tried getting on the live and it wouldn’t let me 💔💔

Reactions: 12
I need to put my phone down before it melts, its roasting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really do hope Diane hasn't been played by Susie, Alan has put videos up talking about some stuff, Diane has now posted not only her side but spoke on Susies behalf. Diane has totally been set up to be fall guy by Alan and there is a chance by Susie too.

I get that social media isn't for everyone so not saying Susie owes anyone a video or that BUT she did start this whole public outing by getting Kerry to expose Diane and Alan. Suzie herself totally slated Diane at every opportunity on various accounts and some of the things she said about her was horrific, she made a complete fool of Diane on a public platform. Yeah it sounds like she has apologised to Diane on the phone etc but surely she isn't too shy for an apology when she was airing everyone's dirty laundry right across TT and calling Diane for everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well I feel like a fanny trying to sort of half accept the tit apology earlier. I explained my thoughts to @wityeplayinat privately this morning about it and why I just didn’t want to remain riled up for the sake of my own heid but I thought he was still a bastard and a woman hater.
I stayed out of the affair stuff as I was always of the opinion that’s defo not my business and having been sort of involved in tit like that before I knew that there was many clowns in the circus and we weren’t gonna see the backstage story for the truth.
What was the perfume? I bet it was fuckin stinking.
1643748860826.gif

Alan walking Braehead 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think you click on the photo icon and upload from your phone, just like you would a photo? Or the 3 dots and insert media?
no it’s not to post. It’s when someone else posts videos they don’t play. I can see photos But no videos 😢

Reactions: 1
I apologise to susie for my earlier post calling her pathetic. She's nothing of the sort I hold my hands up. I don't know you and dianne and I'm soo soo proud of yous showing what he's all about. 💞💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This bored housewife is off to her bed for a 5am wake up for work, Dianne if you see this well done on that live but susie is not to be trusted hen. Slippery snake that 1 best kept at arms length.
I think Suzie is in a mess, a product of being ground down by that big bastard for nearly 30 years. She may have had to adapt toxic tendencies as survival skills 😔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.