The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt realise how popular / famous Jasmin Walia is in India, cover of magazine level famous as a singer

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen this on Billi's Instagram. If you are going to put out a plea, may be worth changing the font so we can understand what you are trying to say. To me the word 'working' looks very similar to 'wanking'. 🤣
So guys if you are wanking in Newcastle then Billi wants to know about it 👍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am watching old towie episodes on britbox (as i have nothing better to do, working from home!) and Gemma is so nice! It's kind of frustrating that she started with the whole 'GC' thing...
I actually love Gemma I think for a big girl she dresses so well! I also hate when people blame her for arg getting big when you could clearly see on her program he was trying to make her eat more and more food.. the amount of people that say ‘he looked so healthy when he was with Lydia’ yet when he was with Lydia she said he had his cocaine addiction which is why he was so thin 😂.. no one to blame but himself! But anyhow I think gemmas great some things cringe me out , I like when Jonathon puts her in her place and tells her she doesn’t need to be anyone else but herself because it’s true 👐🏼

Reactions: 20
I actually love Gemma I think for a big girl she dresses so well! I also hate when people blame her for arg getting big when you could clearly see on her program he was trying to make her eat more and more food.. the amount of people that say ‘he looked so healthy when he was with Lydia’ yet when he was with Lydia she said he had his cocaine addiction which is why he was so thin 😂.. no one to blame but himself! But anyhow I think gemmas great some things cringe me out , I like when Jonathon puts her in her place and tells her she doesn’t need to be anyone else but herself because it’s true 👐🏼
Totally agree, despite her displaying some awful OTT behaviour during her spin off series 'Diva Forever' such as getting her long-suffering stylist to sniff her fishy fingers following a scratch below the belt and spitting food out during a meal in LA, she remains watchable. She's genuinely amusing and seems to have a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally agree, despite her displaying some awful OTT behaviour during her spin off series 'Diva Forever' such as getting her long-suffering stylist to sniff her fishy fingers following a scratch below the belt and spitting food out during a meal in LA, she remains watchable. She's genuinely amusing and seems to have a personality.
Oh yes she does some questionable things that make me think wtf .. but I think she’s harmless I hope she gets the life she wants but I really hope it isn’t with arg!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh yes she does some questionable things that make me think wtf .. but I think she’s harmless I hope she gets the life she wants but I really hope it isn’t with arg!
I do really want her to meet a nice guy and get swept away. You can tell that’s what she wants in life more than most things. I go back and forth from liking her but on the surface she’s not that bad. There’s a lot worse out there. She just loves herself and her own voice I guess 😂

Reactions: 10
I agree, I go back and forth too but do find her entertaining. She’s like a real life David Brent, believing her own hype!! Did anyone see her on I’ll get this on BBC2 this week? She came across as her usual high maintenance self - telling others she was bored cos she wasn’t interested in the conversation and she wasn’t even in GC persona. The other guests were good at laughing with her and calling her out on it. She was being very affectionate towards Adrian Chiles 😂 I think an older man would do her the world good and get rid of Arg.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My pal said it
My pal said that it’s so obvious that Gemma’s sis-in-law doesn’t like her, I didn’t see this at all and thought that they got on, anybody else?

Reactions: 8
I think they get on too, if they didn’t they wouldn’t let her live in their land she seems to adore her nephew

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wha

What series...episode was this please? I wanna nosey 🤣
Defo one that I've seen fairly recently on the ITVHub/Be. S12ish? Demi and Charlie are Chloe's half-siblings from her father's remarriage after her biological mother left when she was a tot. I've read her autobiography (lockdown madness ...) and her early life was fairly readable but once the book meandered into her on/off relationship with the mysterious 'Mr Starship' it was tedious beyond belief.

Reactions: 3
Defo one that I've seen fairly recently on the ITVHub/Be. S12ish? Demi and Charlie are Chloe's half-siblings from her father's remarriage after her biological mother left when she was a tot. I've read her autobiography (lockdown madness ...) and her early life was fairly readable but once the book meandered into her on/off relationship with the mysterious 'Mr Starship' it was tedious beyond belief.
Is frankie her sister or half sister then?

Reactions: 1
I think they get on too, if they didn’t they wouldn’t let her live in their land she seems to adore her nephew
I was just going to say the same, they must get on because surely she wouldn’t have wanted Gemma to stay for lockdown. Yeah she adores him

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.