The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Lauren Goodger had a very nasty and expensive coke habit, she ended up seeing a local drug dealer, and it’s also true that she worked in Dubai (porta potties LoL) that’s how she got the cash for her bum surgery. And in real life she’s got a very manly face, totally gone overboard with the jaw fillers. Lauren Pope was a high class call girl, that’s how she met Prince Harry, also was heavily into coke and weed, she actually lived in a flat in South Woodford with her pimp just before going on Towie. Amy Childs, more into weed, then got into coke/ecstasy when she was with Kirk Norcross, but Amy’s dad is an old market trader, and he found out about the drugs and apparently threatened Kirk over it. That’s one of the reasons why Amy left, her dad absolutely hated that Essex drug scene. Billie Mucklow is actually lovely and a right laugh, she didn’t touch drugs. Chloe Sims, loves coke, and used to do it in front of her daughter Madison, Frankie Essex, a big big drinker, not so much drugs, Gemma - no drugs, but used to drink before filming, same as Frankie. Also, to add, The Wright family are REALLY disliked locally. Years ago, Mark bought a pub called The White Hart in Woodford Wells, he turned it into a club, but it got firebombed a few weeks after it opened, apparently Mark Wright Snr owed money to a firm and never payed it back. Also Arg has a really really bad Ketamine habit- they tried to say it was coke, but Arg is best friends with a family member, and he said that Arg has come very close to overdosing several times.
With regards to the photo of Mark Wright Snr and a certain gangster, that’s Stevie Hunt, he’s Davey Hunts big brother, I know both of them, and they are lovely to me but very much feared in Essex. Actually Davey has a wicki Page (Lol) and also goes by the nickname “The Long Fella” due to his 6”5 height. There’s a book about them called “Judas Pig” Davey Hunts name was changed to Danny In the book.
I wonder if I know you, as you or your hubs must be from the same place as me 😂 I moved countries years ago but really Essex is quite a small place and everyone is fairly closely linked.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t read any books about her but I seen her in that C5 ‘in therapy‘ program and she spoke of her mum choosing her siblings over her, this is why she looked up to Carol Wright as a mother figure and CW was a right cow to her 😡😡 it is a shame on her and when she speaks on TV etc then she always comes across so well and pretty normal, she seems like she would be quite a good laugh IF ONLY she didn’t pout into her iPhones camera lens all night!!😂😂

I know she is a tit but I do like her.
I missed that episode unfortunately as I wasn't into TOWIE then, but I'm a fan of the other episodes I've seen such as: Kerry Katona, Calum Best, Daniella Westbrook and others. Carol, Nanny Pat and Jess were a coven of witches towards Lauren in S2 and 3, they rubbished her home-cooked meal and generally put her down all of the time.

Her extreme plastic surgery is awful as she was such an attractive woman beforehand.

Reactions: 4
Think the Daily Fail reported on her being ‘missing’ last time. They were all in a studio and head Mark was presenting it and apparently he told them he wouldn’t be involved if Lauren was, ok it would have been awkward but Lauren was one of the main characters for the first few years, it was bizarre
She was actually in it a lot longer than him. I’m watching series 6 (I think) at the mo and she’s still in it - she’s seeing Tom Pearce

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She was actually in it a lot longer than him. I’m watching series 6 (I think) at the mo and she’s still in it - she’s seeing Tom Pearce
Yes she was wasn’t she, which makes it worse. Can’t stand Mark Wright and his bullying ways. How is it even allowed, he’s a nobody 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gawd yes - him and his 'thing' for younger women like Chloe Sims and Nicola Goodger. I seem to recall that he copped off with one of the "Sugar Hut Angels" or suchlike?
the Sugar Hut Honeys? I heard that he slept with one of them, she then went on to date Kirk and is the mother of his son who he’s recently split up with. Imagine having slept with your kid’s Grandad 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Gawd yes - him and his 'thing' for younger women like Chloe Sims and Nicola Goodger. I seem to recall that he copped off with one of the "Sugar Hut Angels" or suchlike?
Met Mick at Ascot one year I was 20 at the time he was with a girl not much older 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Mick was a creep really, let’s be real.

Is it just me or was Chloe Sims a bit of a ‘WTF joke character’ when she was first in it?!🤔🤔

Here folks, back when a man with money wasn’t ALL she wanted!

Reactions: 9
the Sugar Hut Honeys? I heard that he slept with one of them, she then went on to date Kirk and is the mother of his son who he’s recently split up with. Imagine having slept with your kid’s Grandad 🤣
Agreed - yuck! He constantly chewed gum too.

Reactions: 1
A friend of a friend of mine got bottled by Chloe sims in a nightclub In London a few years before TOWIE. Over a man I think, I will have to ask her the full story again, but I remember her telling me she thought she was something special back then. I did Chloe on towie until the Dan Edgar saga that was just weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
A friend of a friend of mine got bottled by Chloe sims in a nightclub In London a few years before TOWIE. Over a man I think, I will have to ask her the full story again, but I remember her telling me she thought she was something special back then. I did Chloe on towie until the Dan Edgar saga that was just weird.
Chloe Sims seems to out trash even the trashiest TOWIE cast members - and that really takes some doing. I think she's begging for a make up collaboration or something because her thing now is doing make up tutorials. She constantly looks a state because she trowels it on and her fish lips are disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do like chloe in Towie but she does have this queen bee thing about her. She calls 20yr olds babies then cries if they call her old.

She ain't old and they ain't babies but don't dish it if you can't take it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re watching and up to season 10, it's clear that the producers are really pushing Joey to do things he doesnt want to do, such as proposing to Sam and bidding for her in the auction. He looks so uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.